Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Fly Away [[R.T.F et Ghost]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:33 pm
Dalton stopped eating his food. "I'm not going back." He murmured just standing there. "Besides, I'm not really worried about evil spirits..." He shrugged finishing up the fruit as he went to join her in the living room. He sipped his juice quietly. "I honestly have no clue where we are going, or what I'm supposed to do..." He confessed staring at the orange liquid.

[[Sorry, mine is short too>.<]]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:52 pm
((no worries >< mine is short too for the moment ><)) Lenalee looked at him and nodded slightly "oh I see...well what we are going to do is to find a place to stay, after that we need to patrol that area once in a while, and we will have to look out for people who are acting strange, because evil spirits often posses humans, which means that if you suddenly feel something change inside yourself, you have to tell me immediately, so that I can stop the spirit in time okay?" she asked and drank the rest of her juice as she looked at Dalton. Then she smiled softly "but again, thanks for all your help, and I'm sorry for the problems I have given you, I will work and get money to pay for all the things I destroyed, so you don't have to worry about paying it okay?" she smiled softly still and leaned back in the couch.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:00 am
((hey I'm going on vacation for three weeks, so I won't be able to post, sorry))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:57 am
Ghost Patriot
((hey I'm going on vacation for three weeks, so I won't be able to post, sorry))

[[That's fine, I'll just post now and I'll see you then]]

Dalton shrugged, he had drowned out Lenalee for a short time, thinking about his mother and the money. He shuddered at the thought of returning home, it was never going to happen, what with having to watch an angel from now on, it would be hard to keep the secret in any case. He let out a small sigh and turned around. "Whatever you like..." He muttered going to the washroom.

He ran the tap, after closing the door behind him and washed up. If they wanted to survive, he would also have to get a job, but they also couldn't stay in one place for too long now for she might give away some important details, or they might get attacked. He also couldn't let her go out a lone now, who knew what was after her anyways?

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:54 am
Lenalee followed him out to the wash room and looked at him "is there something wrong Dalton?" she asked a little worried for him and was about to smash the wash machine when it started, but quickly thought back on how angry Dalton had gotten when she smashed the other things. She sighed and looked at him again "I would have hugged you now...but you said you didn't want me too, its just the way of a an angel to show that everything is fine...you should try it from an angel, its not the same as humans, you don't feel the warm feelings that comes from your bodies, but with an angel, you can feel its warmth from its body, going into you and making you relax.." she explained and looked at him with soft eyes "besides, we need to hurry up soon...they will be here in a very few hours.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:05 am
Dalton shook his head, and looked away from her. "No, it's fine." He muttered. "If you want to do that patrol thing, then go get something warmer on, and we'll check the surrounding area, if it makes you happy." Dalton wasn't much of a fan of hugs. Usually a hug meant that everything is alright, while for Dalton, it meant either a death-wish, or a back-stab. He'd already learned too well that the world was a cold place, where you had to look out for number one, before anyone or anything else, and that's how he had lived his life, until now, at least. He had to look out for the strange angel girl now, and he could already see the problems piling up. After thinking things threw for a second time, he had already pulled on a heavy coat and was buttoning it up. "When your ready." He said waiting at the door.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:09 am
She nodded a little and went over to find a jacket and took it on. She summoned a staff in her hand, a bright light one, and walked over to him "this is my weapon of choice, I decided to use this when I was a little kid, and it has followed me since that day" she smiled and walked outside with Dalton, out into the cold winter night "So lets see, there should be some of the demons....at the park...how far away is the park Dalton?" she asked him and looked around them to try and spot it, hoping it was near them so she could hurry "I mean, if you know it of course.." her staff was lightening up as they stood there "oh no...they are getting stronger by every minute, and more is coming...hurry up Dalton..what way?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:15 am
Dalton shrugged. "The closet park near here is at least a half hour walk from her, or ten minutes by bus." He looked over at the window and sighed. "We're spending more money, aren't we?" He didn't want to, but he guessed he had to play along with this game, or whatever she would call it. "Let's get moving..." He grabbed his wallet that had many things jammed into it. Dalton shoved the black leather wallet into his coat pocket, and walked out the door.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:26 am
Lenalee looked at him and sighed "you will save your money" she took off her jacket and spread her wings out. Then took a hold onto Dalton's chest, not in a hug, and pulled him with her up into the air, flying as fast as she could towards the park "Dalton, you will have to take everyone away from the park if there are anyone in danger, if not then your going to help me, you can fight right?" she asked as they reached the park very fast. She put him down onto the ground and looked around. The ones she called demons, were actually the things humans referred to as Zombies, and a hell of a lot of them "Dalton! get those kids away!" she called out as she saw 2 little children, not more than four years old, both girls, was going to be surrounded by the Zombies. She ran over to them and started beating the Zombies down with her staff "hurry up Dalton!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:31 pm
Dalton was a bit freaked out by the flight so he hadn't been paying attention. "A-alright-" Dalton felt somewhat sick to his stomach, and then snapped into what was happening. "What the hell! How are you-oh never mind..." Dalton snapped off a branch from a nearby tree and started whacking the zombies out of the way. He broke through the gist of it and grabbed the two kids. "You two alright?" He asked as he brought them to the top of the jungle gym. The nodded feebly, pale as white. "Stay here and down move." Dalton told them, as he jumped down from the tower on to the ground. "Why are these-these, things here!" Dalton asked as he clubbed a few zombies to the ground. They got back up. "And most importantly, how do you kill them!" He was getting frustrated now, seeing how he could barely do anything to stop them, and the two of them were out numbered, badly.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:03 am
Lenalee looked at him as he brought the kids to safe and then came back to help her. She thought for a second and looked at Dalton while defending herself "Dalton, can you keep them away from me for about 1 minute?" she asked as she stabbed her staff through one of the zombies so it flew back, but it got up again "I have a way to get rid of all of them, so you need to do it okay?" she said, though she still fought on, until she knew if Dalton would do it or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:11 pm
"Fine, but it better be quick." Muttered Dalton as he took the front lines, trying to hold back the zombies. "Be quick!" He repeated as zombies started piling up around him. "Damn it." Dalton cussed, as he continued to ward off the demons, while trying to keep them all safe. He didn't want to know what would happen if he lost, or they actually caught him. He shuddered at the thought of them ripping off his flesh, and eating him alive, like they did in the movies. Dalton clenched his teeth together as he started trying to pick up the pace, but soon found his strength faltering.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:04 pm
Lenalee nodded "it will be quick" she closed her eyes and took both her hands on the staff and held it in front of her "muny juin higrato hunck" she kept repeating that for a moment, then she started flashing white, and was starting to lift a little over the air, her hair was now blowing even though there were no wind, and she became more light. She repeated it all again though when she came to the last word, she yelled it out and opened her eyes, showing they were all white too and smashed the staff down in the ground hard. A big light was shown like a bubble around them, and soon it spread over the whole park. When the light disappeared half of her shirt she had on had been torn to pieces and she had wounds all over her arms that were bleeding. "its done...they are all gone..." she fell to the ground, clearly she had used all she had in her to get rid of the zombies, and they were gone, they were safe as she now lay on the ground, unconscious.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:34 pm
"Lenalee!" Dalton cried, as he watched her fall. He ran to her side, seeing how badly she was hurt. "Damn it." He picked up her and started to walk back home. the children were safe and had already run off after the brilliant light show.

Dalton trudged through the snow and then realized that she might catch a cold. He placed her on the ground for a quick minute before pulling off his jacket and wrapping it around her. He then picked her up again and started carrying her to the hotel again.

When he got home, he placed Lenalee on the couch and stared to clean her wounds, and bandaged them. He didn't want to do anything else, so he covered her with a blanket and sat on the couch across from her thinking deeply.

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:39 am
Lenalee didn't wake up as he carried her home, not even when she was laying on the ground for a few seconds. When she was in the couch and he started cleaning her wounds, she winced a little. After he had stopped cleaning her wounds, she was just laying there for ten minutes, then she opened her eyes "Dal...Dalton...did everything go as it should...are they gone for now?" she asked him softly and looked at the bandages with a soft smile, knowing he had helped her, he, the tough cold guy had helped her when she was in danger, and it made her smile.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff