Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Time and time again (open) ((full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juan23456

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:31 pm
Charle his lunch and grabbed a spork while going to the table he saw Monty banging her head on the table " you still having a hard time with the finals" he asked as he set down his text book and his lunch he needed not to remember that his phsycology test was coming up next after lunch and he also had the chem lab test with Monty as his lab partner not that there was anything wrong with that its just that he sucks at Chem and it would suck even more if he gave her a failing grade too  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:38 pm
"have you had calc yet? That's the hardest one I've had all day, Next I've got free class so I can do a little more studying up for Chem and English Lit but why does Mrs. Nakamodo have to be so harsh?"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:42 pm
"I had Calc. second period and it wasn't that bad but my psycology test is going to be bad I know it" Chalre winced at the thought of it and began to eat his lunch " but I'm just worried that teh chem test won't be too hard"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:45 pm
"I aced Chem enough for both of us to pass" she started to eat her lunch again "so don't worry to much about that"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:50 pm
"thats cool but I still have psy. and I heard we have to choose a disorder and make a paper about it" he already started a draft after he heard the news a week ago and started ever since "its just that there is no mercy with Dr.Kay" he used e spork to cut through the meat

( have to go tosleep)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:09 am
"your fault for taking psy. there's a reason that I didn't" she chuckled softly and continued to eat her sandwich  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:56 am
"well at least I can solve mental problems" Charle set aside his lunch and fiddled with his fingers "so after we go look for your dress you wanna go and eat?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:06 pm
she blushed very lightly "sure" she smiled at him "were?"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:26 am
charle looked into his wallet and then at Lillian " well I got about thiry-six bucks we can try the pike" he said . Charle remembered the pike it had multiple candy stores and restaurnts it also had a hot sauce store and a pretty good view of the ocean  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:51 am
"oh, the Italian restaurant out there is amazing" she smiled some more "we'll just stop at my house right after school and drop our things off and let my mom know what we're doing. You can sleep over tonight if you want to"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:15 am
"Sure" Charle said grabbing a apple off his tray taking a bite off of it "but your sure that your mom won't mind me sleeping over?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:42 am
"I know she won't, it's my mom for crying out loud" she chuckled softly "I've had guys sleep over before and my mom knows you"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:39 pm
"true" he finished his small lunchthen cracking open his book "do you think M.P.D.(Multiple Personality Disorder) would be a good subject" he said looking through the highlighted lines and scimming through the notes wrote on the side
(His Grandfather is a Shrink also and insisted on buyng him te book for notes)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 pm
"chose a topic that you have a lot of information about"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:57 pm
"yes, I do have a lot of information on M.P.D. but it is a hard subject to grasp" he thought about this for a few minutes looking at two subjects that are equal he decided to go with Phobias instead of M.P.D.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff