Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:41 pm
Ren looked over his shoulder and saw Hikaru gesturing towards a wolf. He jumped up and in one motion pulled out a zippo, flicked it, and created a ball of flame in his hand. "Hikaru! Stay back!" he shouted, eying the wolf.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:42 pm
i got some old chicken noodlesoup if u whant it ...its nice to meet some old survivors and its been pretty lonely out here /akuma noticed hikaru gesturing and turned around to see a little wolf
"well hey there little one come on over ya whant some baked beans  

latuf
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:44 pm
"What are you doing?" Ren asked, confused. "Do you want that wolf to eat you??"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:45 pm
Hikaru quickly reacted to Ren and pushed him back, moving protectivly in front of the wolf "If it was going to attack it would have!" She glared at him than turned back to the wolf, hoping it didnt get scared away by Ren "You dont shoot than ask questions, especially since there is a lack of living beings!"  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:45 pm
Rissa gave a strange to Hikaru and Akuma befor troting up twards the three she jumped back once ren thretned to attack, she growled for a seond befor laying down, " i mean no harm to you or your friends" she said aloud so they all could hear her words  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:48 pm
Ren first looked at Hikaru, then at the strange wolf. "I'm sorry, but you must understand. There are few humans left, and I was just looking out for her. How is it that can you talk?"  

Omerta23

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:50 pm
akuma looked at the wolf in surprise then he suddenly jumped squeeing and glomped it like a fan girl * OMG IT CAN TALK AND ITS A SHE SHES ADDORABLE  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:51 pm
"yes i know that" she replied with a slight nod befor chaning her shape into a human that wore all black " does that explain why i can talk?" she asked  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:53 pm
Hikaru smiled, almost chuckling as the boy hugged the wolf, well now the girl. It was nice to find more survivors of the wave. What looked like a shapeshifter, and a boy that could control light. It seemed like everybody but her had a power, and she wondered if that made her lucky, of if that would mean the end of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:53 pm
"Holy s**t..." Ren muttered under his breath. "I knew some of us had gotten powers after the Big Bang, but I didn't think some one would actually be able to shape-shift..."

Ren turned and looked at Hikaru. "Th..Thank you.. for stopping me...."  

Omerta23

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:56 pm
Rissa then morphed back into a wolf and giggled slightly as she got hugged by the guy, she looked from the guy that huged her to Hikaru to the guy that was about to attack her, she studied them all curiously  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:56 pm
*akuma was hanging from rissa's legs when he jumped back looking at her and blushing a little he started scratching the back of his head a little embaressed " redface umm...sry"  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:59 pm
Hikaru laughed at the two. Sitting down next to the fire. She leaned back, her hands holding her up, though she didnt notice at all that one of her hands was in the fire, she didnt feel anything different, though when she looked down she saw her hand, she quickly pulled it out of the fire to see if she was bured, she wasnt, and this puzzled her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:00 pm
Ren looked at the wolf once more. "I truly am sorry." He then looked around at everyone. "Well, now that that's over, perhaps we should acquaint ourselves?"  

Omerta23

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:03 pm
she smerked and shook her head giggling "its alright" she replied to akuma she then looked to Ren "it ok" she replied once again  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff