Which book is your favorite?
  Twilight
  New Moon
  Eclipse
  I can't decide!!!!
View Results

Little Silver Girl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:24 am
Honestly, I have to say that I haven't read Eclipse yet...but out of New Moon and Twilight, I must say that Twilight was my favorite. New Moon had more Jacob (which made me VERY happy), but it had less action and suspense throughout the whole book. It was all crammed into the end. In twilight, it was evenly (and heavily) dispersed throughout the entire book. I couldn't put Twilight down, and I could easily put down New Moon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:48 am
I would have to say twilight. eclipse is just to complex. Bella loves Edward and she loves Jacob and has to choose between the two. but you have to admit that Edward is a little annoying because he is so willing to give Bella up if she decided to go. I mean c'mon Edward fight for the girl you love!  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

minecraft frog

Sparkly Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:01 pm
id have to say twilight just because im not a big fan of jacob, and i think i like the romance about bella and edward better in the first one biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:14 pm
Twilight is absoluetly my favorite. But Eclipse is a close second. New Moon just made me sad for most of the story.  

xahbaybayx

Loveholic786

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:24 pm
I can't pick one. I love them all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:59 pm
It's kinda hard for me...but Eclipse is my fave so far  

XxkillinqmetoosoflyxX

les lunettes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:33 pm
The reason New Moon is my favorite is because it the best written, in my opinion. When Edward returns, it is my favorite part in the whole series. Of course I didn't like Edward leaving, but I liked seeing Jacob. He's a nice guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:24 am
I think i have to say Eclipse.

Mainly because there's more of a story there. Also when the story progresses we can see the reasoning.

And another reason, Jacob and Edward, when they're together, they're freaking hilarious!  

xXserenitys-smileXx

John_Travolta_Lover145

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:19 pm
I truely have to say New Moon, because it shoes Bella in love with Edward and then he leaves. So then she falls in love with Jacob, and then Edward returns, so you see Bella love both Edward and Jacob at the same time, which is really interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:33 am
i cant decide between twilight and eclipse >,<
new moon was tooo boreing for me  

mto92

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items