Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 am
The dying young woman looked up at him, confusion written in their crystal depths. Tears clung to her lashes, making her eyes sparkle even more gloriously. "W-W-What do you mean? Y-You love me like a mother?" She tilted her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:52 am
He smiled, and, as a reply, leaned down and kissed her again.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:56 am
Periru froze, her body total limp and unresponsive. She could only stare at him. He loved her. She could see that now...but it was not as family. It was the way her father loved her mother. And now Kyuuketsuki loved her that way as well. After what seemed like moments that turned into hours, Periru broke away, and looked down at her lap. "Please go," she murmured, silently letting the tears fall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:58 am
He sighed. "Okay... and, Periru, I'm sorry..." Kyuuketsuki turned and left.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:02 am
She merely nodded as her dearest friend turned and walked away. With a shaky sigh, Periru crawled under the covers and placed a pillow over her head, blocking out the confusing world.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:05 am
Kyuuketsuki saw a gang. Blood time... I need to feed, don't I? Kamaitachi, his sickle, appeared in his hands and he slaughtered them, happily drinking their blood.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:12 am
(The next morning)

Periru was nibbling on a oatmeal cookie one of the nurses gave her. There was nothing interesting on the 5 channels her mini TV had, and Periru had loaned her satelite radio to one of the kids in chemo. Her mind drifted back to last night, and she blushed a bit. Quietly, she sung a song to calm down her slowly speeding heart rate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:15 am
Kyuuketsuki sighed contentedly. After slaughtering the gang, he'd felt much better... he decided to go back to Periru.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:48 pm
Shakily, Periru tried to stand up. Her slim legs were usually bedridden except for occasional walks or trips to the bathroom. After staying in bed for almost 24 hours straight, her muscles were stiff. She stretched and yawned while running her fingers through her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:59 pm
Name: Daemon
Race: Vampire
History: A lot is unknown. Has a constant conflict with Kyuuketsuki. Likes to kill more than he should...
Appearance: Daemon
Personality: Mean, challenging.

----------------------------------

Kyuuketsuki was by her side in a second. "I'm sorry about yesterday, Periru-chan..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:05 pm
"It's f-fin-Ack!" She stumbled a bit, and fell against his chest. She clucthed tightly for a moment, and hurriedly went to stand upright. "S-Sorry Kyuu-Kyuu..." she murmured, blushing deeply.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:07 pm
He smiled, and hugged her closely, "It's okay, Periru-chan..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:10 pm
Periru paused for a moment before hugging back. "Okay..." she murmured quietly, not sure what else to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:18 pm
"Jeez, Kyuuketsuki, what did I tell you? Being around humans makes ya soft." Daemon grinned at Kyuuketsuki from his place, crouched in the window.

He growled, then quickly kissed Periru on the lips, holding her closely. "If you want her blood... I'm afraid you're out of luck, Daemon. She has divine protection now."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:23 pm
Her face flushed deeply, as she started to stammer. The sudden contact of lips was still alien to her. "M-m-My b-blood...?" She looked between Daemon and Kyuuketsuki with wide eyes, then settled on Kyuuketsuki. "I-I-I thought you told me I didn't smell as appealing to others as I did to y-you?'' She tried taking a deep breath, to slow her quickening heart rate.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff