Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:11 pm
Lorelai took a deep breath and practically wailed, "Nobody likes me! I try to make friends, but I'm too diff'rent!" She added sadly, "Nobody likes anyone who's diff'rent. 'Cept nii-chan." Her voice was muffled somewhat since her face was buried in her stuffed dog's fur.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:28 pm
Naruto ran away from the lake totally freaked out, until he collided with lee and they both fell to the ground, "Ow." "Ah Naruto it is you! So the power of youth has reached you as well! How wonderful!" "Lee what are you ta-" "We must find the others and spread this wonderful news!" Lee grabbed Naruto's arm and began running towards the others.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:32 pm
"This is such a pain, but what do you mean by you're too different?" inquired Shika.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:40 pm
Lorelai gave a huge sniff before replying, "I'm a shapeshifter. I can turn into animals." Her ears flattened as she expected him to walk away.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:43 pm
Kyo smiled. "Shapeshifters are cool!" she said. "i'm different too. I'm a tomboy." Kyo said, removing her cap and untying her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:46 pm
Lorelai shyly looked up and started wiping her face on the back of her sleeve. "What's a tomboy?"  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:47 pm
"A shifter, really?" asked Kakashi, stepping from his hiding place. "Sensei! You're a bigger pain than she is," Shika told Kakashi before turning to Lorelai. "Forgive him. Could you show me? If you can transform without using handsigns, that's an awesome ability."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:47 pm
"LEE LET GO!" Naruto yelled as Lee passed them. "No Naruto we must inform everyone of this exchange of youth." ".......Uh Lee?" "Yes Naruto?" "WE ALREADY PASSED THEM!"  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:48 pm
Kyo smiled. "A tomboy is a girl who acts like a boy or does boyish stuff," she said. She giggled. "But I like a boy who I know likes me back."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:49 pm
Kakashi looked over his shoulder. "Uh, was that Naruto and Lee just now?"  

Ryu of the Sands

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:49 pm
Lorelai blushed shyly before frowning and sticking her tongue out of one side of her mouth in concentration as she morphed into a squirrel, one of her favorite forms. She stayed like that for a few moments before changing back to her original form.

((I'll be back later, I have to go eat dinner. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:50 pm
Kyo looks in the direction that they ran. "Lee-kun! Naruto-kun!"  

Yuuki96

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:57 pm
"We did?" Lee skidded to a halt and put naruto down. "Yeah, they're back there!" Naruto pointed at Kyo who was calling them over. "I see...." Lee took off at a run towards them. "Hey wait for me!" Naruto ran behind them and when they got there Lee stopped right infront of him, making naruto crash into him. Lee held his ground, but naruto fell over from hitting lee.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:00 pm
Kyo smiled at Lee and Naruto. A small breeze past by, making her hair fly into her face.  

Yuuki96

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:09 pm
Lee gave off one of his goofy trademark smiles "So i see you as well have discovered the power of youth! How wonderful!" "Lee-" "I cannot wait to tell Gai sensei about this." "Lee-" "He will be completely overjoyed to see our amazing new youth," "LEE" "Ah, yes Naruto?" "Quit it, you dont even know why this happened to us!" "Why of course i do it could be nothing else but the power of youth and-" Naruto covered his ears, trying to block out Lee's words.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff