Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:35 pm
((This is Fenrick's best friend.

Name:Cole
Bio:He loves to run, and is very funny but sarcastic. He is one of those not jocks, but not nerd.
Sports: Cross country, 400m and shot put.
Appearance: Light brown hair, kinda slim, but not thin. Mildly tan. He wears skate shoes and Shirts with witty sayings on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:38 pm
((bLUE IS COLE.))

"Fenrick, someone is staring at you."
He turned around and said, "Huh?"

"Her."

"She's in my French class, and there's the possesed French teacher."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:17 pm
"I'll talk to her later."

"Why don't you go talk to her now?"

"Beacause."

"Come on."

"Okay... I guess."

Fenrick got up and sat next to Karin, and said "Either you really like Metallica, (It was on his shirt) oir you were staring at me." with a smirk on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:56 pm
((Karin's new color is indigo!))
Karin squirmed uneasily in her seat when Fenrick sat down next to her. She quickly threw a lame excuse to her friends and asked Fenrick to follow her to the vending machines.  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:30 pm
"Sure."

He walked over to his table and said, "Hey, I'll see you guys later."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:59 pm
"What do you think you're doing?!" Karin hissed at Fenrick, a look of pure shock on her face. "You can't just come over to my table unannounced like that!"

She shook her head slightly and held her forehead. "Sorry," she said. "It's just - appearances mean everything here. I don't want to go down to the bottom. You know - writing on the walls and stuff?" She looked at Fenrick's face. "And - I don't want you to either. You're a nice guy, Fenrick, but I can't say anymore than that."

Karin began to walk back to her table and then turned around and called out to Fenrick, "I'll see you in French, then!"

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:30 pm
"Yup. See ya in french."

She was farway enough for her not to hear her.

"Women..."

He walked out of the Cafeteria.

Cole caught up with him.

"What did she say?"
"She said she is madly in love with me and we made out."
Cole rolled his eyes.

"Really, what did she say?"
"She scorned me for coming over to her table, and said that I'd see her in French."

"True love. United by French Class."

"Oh, shut up."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:45 pm
((I found some pictures for characters! Karin!))
Name: Riley Davies
Year: Junior
Biography: Riley is one of those gorgeous girls that are in a well meaning stupor. She does well in school by practicing everything with real life examples. She hates math but can be a walking calculator when asked the right questions.
Activities: The lead singer of "The Black Sheep", a cheerleader.
Appearance: Riley wears very trendy clothing and is currently following a party dress fad.

Name: Marty Davies
Year: Junior
Biography: Riley's less popular twin brother, he is very egotistical. He is busy flirting with girls in his spare time.
Activities: Main pitcher for the baseball team, left forward in soccer, plays guitar in "The Black Sheep"
Appearance: Marty wears jeans and plain white t-shirts or muscle shirts, and he has a vast collection of belts with large buckles. He wears slim athletic shoes. When not in school, it is more common to see him with no shirt on, just to get reactions to his gym-trained body.

jadecougar

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:50 pm
When Karin returned to her lunch table to pick up her stuff and start to her next class, Riley had a question.

"So what was all that about? You know, that... guy?"

"Oh, nothing. By the way, I love that dress of yours. That color suits you."

"Thanks! I know, though, doesn't it? Gee, I wonder what Brando will say." Brando was her boyfriend. He was the quarterback of the football team, and they didn't have any classes together, not even lunch.

They headed off to their Calculus class.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:21 pm
Marty grabbed his things from the table and headed off to Calculus, trailing behind his sister. He stopped by a trophy case and fixed his hair using the reflective surface. As he jogged to catch up to his sister, he winked and pointed thumb and pointer at a cheerleader as he passed. "So, learning kissing with your French partner?" he asked Karin, to which a backhand slap to the shoulder was the reply.

The three of them walked to Calculus, chatting and laughing the whole time.  

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:20 pm
Name: Erin McArthur
Year: Sophmore
Bio: Erin is a shy, artistic girl who tends to keep to herself. She has a very small group of friends, but has trouble making more. She is a good student, but tends to daydream sometimes in class. When she has free time, she can be seen with her sketch book in on hand and a pencil in the other.
Clubs: Chess Club and Arts Club
Appearance: Erin tends to wear skinny jeans with some sort of baby doll shirt.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:44 pm
Erin walked down the hallway to her art class with her eyes on the floor. Even though she was in a crowded hallway, her mind wasn't on the mass of people infront of her. Rather it was focused on the concert she was at last month. She smiled, remembering the loud music blaring around her. In her reminising, she didn't notice the blond boy coming towards her and her shoulder hit his. She looked up suddenly, "Oh! I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention." She looked down once again and hurried on her way.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:52 pm
((I'm guessing that was supposed to be a set up?))
Marty bumped into a girl that quickly offered an apology and walked away. "Hey!" he said, as he grabbed her shoulders and spun her about to face her. "You alright?" he asked, pushing his hair up casually with one hand.

- - - - -

Karin watched Marty bump into a girl and fall behind. "Where's he going?" she asked Riley.

Riley just scoffed and rolled her eyes. She looked at Karin with an expression that clearly said 'what do you think he's doing?'

The two continued on their way to Calculus class.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:02 pm
Erin looked up at him. "Y-yeah. I'm fine... I-I should get going..." she said quietly. She started to back up a bit and head back toward her art class again. Her eyes once more made contact with the ground as she did so.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:36 pm
Marty watched the girl as she walked away. Then, after a bunch of people fussed at him for not moving, he turned around and headed to his Calculus class. At the rate he was going, he would get there just as the bell rang.

As he entered Calculus, the teacher caught him entering just after the bell rang. "Davies," said the teacher.

"Yes?" asked Riley and Marty simultaneously from their seats.

"Mr. Davies," said the teacher.

"Yes?" replied Marty again.

"What time does the bell ring?"

"Is it 12:20?" he asked, sounding stupid.

"Yes, Mr. Davies. And do you know when you entered my classroom?"

"Would it also be 12:20?"

The teacher was about to say no, but she caught herself and said, "Nice reply."

Karin, Marty, and Riley were busy the rest of the class, calculating derivatives and their tangents. Too many times did Marty say to his innocent work-partner, "I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff