Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:47 pm
Nick sighed. "So Lizzy...youre right....youre a very hot girl, on top of the fact that you can create fire..you have a beautiful body and your really smart, and a nice person." Nick sighed. "So do you want to go out?" Nick smiled hopefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:51 pm
Lizzy stared at him. "Well, you don't waste any time do you? But seeing as you technically own me now, I can't really refuse. And once, you don't know if I'm a nice person. How about this. You get to know a little better. And then, let's say, in a weeks time. Ask me again. Although, either way I still won't be able to say no. But you'll get my real answer then. Sound good, Sparky?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:55 pm
"Sparky?" he nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:00 pm
Lizzy nodded. "Yeah, you like to move fast. Like lightening or a spark. Understand?" She asked hugging her knees.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:07 pm
"Heh...yeah...." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:09 pm
Lizzy nodded and then looked at the basket. "So what's with the basket?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:15 pm
"Picninc!" he smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:19 pm
(Question. Can we stop with the one liners? They're killing me.)
Lizzy looked at him curiously? "So you bought me just to have a picnic? Have you always been this weird?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:25 pm
((eeexcuse meh.))
"Well.........Yes!" Nick smiled. He took out a couple of sanwhiches and handed one to her and took a bite out of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:28 pm
(I'm sorry it's my pet peeve. I can't stand one liners. Even if I'm doing them.)
Lizzy took the sandwich. At first she hesitated. She still expected it to be poisoned or something. She took a bite and waited before taking another one.
Ok, I'm still alive. And it is a good sandwich. She thought to herself. Lizzy continued to eat the sandwich. After awhile, she looked back at Nick. "Since we're going to spending some time together, tell me about yourself."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:33 pm
((its cool))
Nick smiled. "Thats the spirit!" he smiled, punching her on the shoulder lightly. "Well...I..live in the huge mansion over there...." Nick pointed towards a huge estate in the hills with over 20 floors. "I've woned slaves before..Im an orphan...and I well..was poor until about 5 years ago...i started working really hard then."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:38 pm
Lizzy looked over at the house and nodded. "Did you take them one picnic's too?" She joked before taking a bite into her sandwich. A couple of guys through dirt in her face before running and laughing. She turned to them and concentrated. One of the boys stopped and looked at her curiously. Finally, one of his friends pointed to his shoe that was on fire. "Deserves him right." She said to herself. Lizzy put her dirty sandwich aside and turned back to Nick. "So what do you like to do?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:17 pm
"Heh. Those punks deserve it. Anyway...well....I like drawing..and writing my music..." Nick smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:23 pm
Lizzy nodded. "Interesting. I figured you for a party guy. Can you play an instrument?" She asked. "And don't worry about them. It's not the first time I've had dirt thrown in my face."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:09 pm
Nick cleaned the dirt from her face. "I play....piano...electric guitar...drums.....acoustic....bass....trumpet...." Nick said cleaning her completely. "You look lovely." he smiled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff