Back to Guilds

Tags: marijuana, weed, herb, chronic 

Reply Marijuana Discussion
Home Made Stuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever had to make something to smoke out of?
  Yes
  No
View Results

ChoFruits

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:13 pm
I used to smoke out of an apple all the time even when I had nicer stuff cause I liked the way it cooled the smoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:28 pm
thats so freaking cool haha ima try that next time i get some more stuff to smoke in couple days  

HippieKrowly

reko0418

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:05 pm
Pandurz
yagami-senpai
duuuuuude, get a paper towel roll, empty, cut a small hole in the top, about as wide as a bowl, maybe a bit wider.
get a peace, yes i know, of aluminum foil about
light it, inhale filling it up like a bong, release end and inhale.
and you are set.

steam roller but foil is kinda bad for you but eh.. I don't care.

if you use cheap dollor store stuff it doesn't have as much chemicals  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:12 pm
hmmm the coolest peice i ever made was from an old halloween scythe i had. it was cool and the black looked like an alien head and spine was connected to it, i cut down the handle stick, already hollow, and cut out the mouth and made a deep aluminum bowl with a shallower one over it (making a chamber to store weed so it gets resin all over it)

the head was hollow and acted as a chamber cuz i drilled a carb in one of its ears and since it was connected to the blade the chamber was pretty long and the handle made it so the stuff was pretty cooled down when it reached you, the bowls where a few layers thick so that the plastic didn't melt either.

the best though was one me and my friend made using 2 empty two liter bottles, cutting the top off one and the bottom off the other, i had a little metal pipe i had turned into a peice that had a big carb on the side so we didn't need it to slide. this thing hit like a beast and a lot of the time we put juice inside so that the weed came out tasting fruity  

reko0418

ChoFruits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 pm
HippieKrowly
thats so freaking cool haha ima try that next time i get some more stuff to smoke in couple days

I forgot to mention that my apples are always in the fridge and that helps with the coldness.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:56 am
I was bored while at a friend's, so after I finished drankin' my large, Dr. Pepper from Wendy's, I took his soldering iron, put a carb and another hole in the bottom end to put my steamroller's bowl in. Then I just used the hole where you poke the straw in to take hits. It worked sadly well. It gave really big, cool hits. I threw it under his bed in hopes of it lasting forever.  

Zaeon

Vicious Firestarter

-NC- Devil

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:02 am
A couple of times iv had to smoke outa a plastic water bottel, and so,etimes out of a soda can.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:09 am
Okay I took two joints to my sisters work with me one day. wanted to get high and have lunch y'know? So i smoke half of one joint while wating for her and it occurs to me that I'll need some way to get rid of these roaches. And thats when I hatched a brilliant scheme. I used my swiss army knife to fashion a wooden pipe out of a tree branch. Was pretty cool. I dated it and left it at the park I was chilling at. It was still there for a few weeks.  

John Obake

Heroic Smoker

Carcass of the Saint

5,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:28 pm
A few have graced my path ~

1. 5 gallon Culligan Water (from the bottom sliced about a half centimeter to give us the most working room) jug turned to a gravity bong from a bathtub... twas epic in size, but devastating inhalation - for instance, impossible to clear no matter how experienced, but we burned half an eighth doing so, so that had something to do with it I'm sure.

2. Motor-Bowla. Simple: Disassembled an air compressor and attached via hose to a 2 foot glass water bong, and put another hose that lead from the "compressor" for use in inhalation. The result was only a flip of a switch away; Odins swifan balls! Automatic smoke, just add fire. Basically it acted as an artificial lung. Minimal inhaling required. Just light the lighter, flip the switch on the "compressor," and prepare for "enlightenment." Rocked a** until we had to retire it.

3. The ever classic "GrassMask." A dual-hosed gas mask combined with an old beer bong tube to an actual bong... only complaints were the fact that you had to be able to hit like Michael Phelps can hold his breath under water. Nonetheless, did the job and did it well.

And the occasional "here and there" random piece that was nifty at the time but not worthy of mentioning.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff