Submit

Vampire or Werewolf?
  Vampire
  Werewolf
  Neither - I enjoy being human.
View Results

Moonlit Scythe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:51 am
i would sooooooooo pefer vampire. i think there 'abilities' are a lot more exiting. its like a pic out of a hat like with alice, jasper and edward.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:02 pm
if you have read the 4th book jacob is not a werewolf he is a shapeshifter aro said that they could have picked anything like a bird or snake or wat ev but they just picked wolves and they are not real werewolfs there are shapeshifters  

MeowJohanson

Chill Brahh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:07 pm

I think I would prefer to be a vampire. I just find them more intellectual and graceful and sophisticated. I'm not really saying that werewolves are immature and stupid, I just think of werewolves as belonging outdoors, you know? And I prefer the indoors. I would not want to smell like a dog. :]

So I might have stupid reasons, but they're reasons.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:47 am
Being a vampire is much cooler that being a werewolf.  

hkkpfwg96

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:53 am
DEFINATELY VAMPIRE!! They have a nice pleasant smell, and their abilities are kickass! Whenever I think of werewolves, the unpleasant smell of wet dog a** multiplied by 100 comes to mind......EW.*shudder* >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:57 pm
Polyhymnia
vampire through and through second pick is a seelie fey, yeah not on the list but has some similar qualities of vampires, but no blood drinking, so it is a win win situation for the fey! xp

which fey??? there are some fawesome fey though
Werewolves sound amazing, not as amazing for a girl in a pack of boys  

Xenologista

Bipolar Masquerade

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:24 pm
I'd pick vampire. I mean werewolves are cool and all but vampires are shiny. haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:31 pm
vampire....but I'd miss food.....and the ability to not have kids.....being a female vamp.....  

WineChan

Ariyana_M

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:24 pm
Vampire.

It's the lack of privacy thing for the werewolves that gets me. No way I'm letting a bunch of people know my thoughts, and i REFUSE to strip everytime i wanna phase.... and i dont have the money to keep buying new clothes.

So though both are cool, definitly vamp.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:52 pm
Vampire!!!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

-bimmel-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:58 pm
Bah. I can't decide! I've always loved wolves with a passion, and so for me to be a werewolf, well, it'd be something that's always seemed interesting. As for a vampire... they're pretty interesting as well. But... gosh... FOOD. No food = no life. Like, what am I supposed to do? What is I'm a freaking VEGETARIAN. neutral (Actually. That's a good question. What happens if you've always believed in not killing animals, etc, and then you get changed into a vampire and- Dammit. I'm rambling off.)

But being a vampire would be something that wouldn't be... fun... to me. I mean, who wants to live forever? :S You'd get bored easily.

So I think I'm leaning more toward Werewolf. < 3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:51 pm
Hmmm...I like werewolves too..but i would have to choose vampire... :3  

vanny_jae

La Beaute

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:39 pm
I'd have to pick a werewolf/shapeshifter (to be technical) Because they get to have close similarities to humans and human experiences. I'd hate to be frozen in time and not be able to have babies and pass down my lineage =,(  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:50 pm
I would have to say that I prefer being a vampire. I've always found immortality fascinating. I mean, being able to see what events happen, watch trends change, and how the world evolves as time goes on would be wonderful. And if I would inherit special traits, such as the strength, that would be awesome too. Although the blood drinking would be an EXTREME drawback, I must admit, I would be willing to do it.

I would NOT by any means want to be a werewolf/shapeshifter because of the idea of having other people able to read my thoughts. That would drive me insane. To not be allowed to sort things through in my mind without somebody criticizing or laughing at my methods would make me miserable.  

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:29 pm
Okay...so...I gave it thought. Gut reaction I thought Vampire

HOWEVER after thinking on it I chose a werewolf/shapeshifter.

I've always had a connection and a love for wolves. It's been that way for a very long time.

I'd love to be stronger than I am...I'm so weak. lol. Wounds healing quickly would be awesome. And to be able to run fast sounds so nice. Running makes you feel so free.

On Mind Reading

That could be annoying, but it's not like a pack has to be big. A pack is like a family...and I really value my friends and family a lot. If it was just me and two really close friends in a pack... I wouldn't mind the mind reading too much, because our minds kind of work together and we confide in each a lot anyways.

There are also lone wolves. Lone wolf won't have to worry about it at all.

And there is always the option of human form if you REALLY need the privacy to think to yourself.

On Living Forever
Despite all the coolness of powers and stuff the vampires have...I don't think I'd want to live forever...I'd want the choice to move on when I'm ready. And even though I have no interest in having children right now, what if I want them later?

On Anger
I don't get angry often so...I don't think anger would be much of a problem for me. But everyone gets frustrated and stressed out. And it would be tough for some to control it, but I'm used to it. I really need to stop hiding my feelings so much. Doesn't hurt anyone but me though and that's good. I'd hate to hurt other people.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff