Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
The DARKside of Religion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you belive in the dark arts?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:19 am
tassan
tassan
i'm not convinced. stare seems more like psychological manipulation more than anything else.

i guess that thing you wrote!!

you need to explain what it is?

my firefox dic says the spelling is wrong?

i fixed it what i was saying.

no, i find the delving into the mystical side of Islam to be something to scare children with.
It's very much like the Jew's mystical Kabbalah. personally, i don't care to try and speak with jiins nor attempt to. or deal with this "black magic" concept. i'd rather focus on my regular prayers to Allah and deal with whatever life throws at me.

WHO IS SCARING THE CHILDREN?

and its your choice of not liking it while its my own choice of adoring it 3nodding !!

and i am not happy with i get i want more more more!! domokun domokun domokun
I see the tales of talking to jiins or this black magic stuff to be something scare kids with, to make them pray more and behave.
if you like it, that's fine. islam is complicated enough without adding superstition into it. The Christians did it for centuries, i don't see why we have to follow their footsteps.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:23 am
I always thought Magic, Superstition, or the like was forbidden in Islam, Sorta like predicting your future or doing unnatural things.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:42 am
tassan
tassan
i'm not convinced. stare seems more like psychological manipulation more than anything else.

no, i find the delving into the mystical side of Islam to be something to scare children with.
It's very much like the Jew's mystical Kabbalah. personally, i don't care to try and speak with jiins nor attempt to. or deal with this "black magic" concept. i'd rather focus on my regular prayers to Allah and deal with whatever life throws at me.

WHO IS SCARING THE CHILDREN?

and its your choice of not liking it while its my own choice of adoring it 3nodding !!

and i am not happy with i get i want more more more!! domokun domokun domokun
I see the tales of talking to jiins or this black magic stuff to be something scare kids with, to make them pray more and behave.
if you like it, that's fine. islam is complicated enough without adding superstition into it. The Christians did it for centuries, i don't see why we have to follow their footsteps.

uh stressed

i dun see any thing like FOLLOWING THEIR FOOTSTEPS!!

and in terms of scaring children!!

they won't have read Qura'n !  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:13 pm
tassan

correct but the problem is read my first post..some people are maanypulating the mystic to convert us]  

XeroRyn

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:47 am
XeroRyn
tassan

correct but the problem is read my first post..some people are maanypulating the mystic to convert us]

now i got what you meant!!

but apart from just prayers!!

its not wrong to do that (talking to jins) so probably looks no big deal to me!!

well its my point
and that was your point!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:45 am
XeroRyn
tassan

Now I find that to be more of paranoia than anything. I can see that people would try and convert you; that I hold true. But once you start believing that this "mystic" stuff that they practice is real...that is where you start floundering around. It's a mental trick. And from reading your first post, which I did, I think there are far too many variables to pinpoint it specifically on black magic. That is where I'm coming from. You can keep your belief if you wish, I won't think less of you. I remain unconvinced.  

XeroRyn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:04 am
well..you should come to our place one day...Have you ever seen any exorcism b4?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:45 am
XeroRyn
well..you should come to our place one day...Have you ever seen any exorcism b4?

not in realism! but on tv!!

but heard of it!!

one that i saw years back!!

i did not believed it!!

they said if you want to talk to him(the jin) then you need to turn of the lights!! then they will ask him to come!!

though i believe that jin can not appear in light?

can they?

why?

are they really made of fire?

if yes why can't they appear? since fire produces light?  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XeroRyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:59 pm
actually they can...onln they prefer the dark as we prefer the light  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:24 am
XeroRyn
actually they can...onln they prefer the dark as we prefer the light

okays!!  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:00 pm
XeroRyn
oh dear lord it better not be like those stupid so-called exorcisms people perform on TV, which is utter bs in my opinion.

I know in Christianity there are true accounts of real exorcisms.

....but people actively summoning a demon to posess you I find to be a bit far fetched. i know in christianity [catholicism speaking], I can't remember where it was, but it is written that Satan cannot physically harm you unless you allow him to. I'll have to dig it up, but I know that much. Maybe it's different in Islam, but it seems like what you're describing is a bunch of smoke and mirrors....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:35 am
Ratri_Cat
XeroRyn
oh dear lord it better not be like those stupid so-called exorcisms people perform on TV, which is utter bs in my opinion.

I know in Christianity there are true accounts of real exorcisms.

....but people actively summoning a demon to posess you I find to be a bit far fetched. i know in christianity [catholicism speaking], I can't remember where it was, but it is written that Satan cannot physically harm you unless you allow him to. I'll have to dig it up, but I know that much. Maybe it's different in Islam, but it seems like what you're describing is a bunch of smoke and mirrors....

well it is not like in the TV, ours is real also....well it is not far fetched.....it is true we can do that but it will cost you  

XeroRyn

Pheonixia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:12 pm
Haydar the Truthful
I always thought Magic, Superstition, or the like was forbidden in Islam, Sorta like predicting your future or doing unnatural things.

Your thinking is right.

What he posted is not supported by the Qur'an or Ahadith.

It is a Christian idea that leaked into Islam.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:07 pm
Pheonixia
Haydar the Truthful

Your thinking is right.

What he posted is not supported by the Qur'an or Ahadith.

It is a Christian idea that leaked into Islam.

Indeed, I'm not even interested in demonic arts anyway.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:06 pm
XeroRyn

well it is not like in the TV, ours is real also....well it is not far fetched.....it is true we can do that but it will cost you
ÉN verekszik részére Isten , országom és családom

Really now? I'm confused on how it would cost me.

and Pheonixia:

magic, superstition and predicting the future and that line of stuff is forbidden in Christianity. I don't know where you're coming from, but I'm Christian, and I know that much.

...kit ugye verekszik részére?

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces