Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:11 am
Jellycones
yami sissira
THE MOVIES NOT EVEN OUT YET. No one has any way of knowing how good or how bad this movie will be, actors preformances and all. Its simple, you dont like whos playing or whats going on then dont see the movie. Your loss. You complain and whine about whos going to be in when its something you've probably been waiting to see for a long time and instead of getting excited about the fact that the book you love is being turned into a movie, all you can do is whine about how you dont like [ fill in the blank actor]. Just get over it and dont see the movie if you think it'll be so bad.
It's true. The movie isn't out yet. But they've released two trailors, and many behind the scene clips and interviews about the movie. We have a basic feel of how the acting is (from a few of the characters...) But still. I agree with Aradia Helevorn, where she said "but i think looking at what kind of work they've done in the past can either make or break a character" That is sooo true. That's personally why I love Kristen Stewart for Bella. But I've never seen her play Bella...so I shouldn't even be saying I like her. Just like you shouldn't be saying we shouldn't be complaining.

How can YOU tell us not to complain when you haven't seen the movie either? You don't know how well these actors are going to be acting...And you don't know how well the movie is going to turn out. Just because Twilight is being turned into a movie, doesn't mean anythingg. Of course I'm excited for my favorite book to come to life, but I have the right to complain until the movie comes out and either proves me wrong, or proves me right. You know? You're being so biased...lol. I'm atleast looking at it from your point of view, and my own.

Actors and Actresses make the movie. Without them, the movie would be nothing. So, with that said, it is perfectly normal for people to feel a bit shaken about who's playing the characters in our beloved book.

wonderful way to put it, I agree. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:46 pm
ok no one against me this is my opinion
i think this movie has a 50/50 chance of being good
when theres a book i like that they make a movie of half of them always disappoint me

ex:
eragon
blood and chocolate
series of unfortunate event
5th harry potter

these were all good books that movies kinda suck thats why im a lilttle uneasy about this movie
my opinion is there is a huge chance theyll bomb it for the people who read the book and itll be wonderful for those who havent

im still gonna see the movie when it comes out ^^

(the fact that stephenie seems happy about it so far and the trailor got me feeling alot better about this movie then blood and chocolate or eragon)  

mto92

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces