Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •◘•The Readers' Haven•◘•
What are you reading right NOW? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:09 am
Why, oh, why, must I have pre-ordered the Time Paradox with other books?! *sobs* I NEED TO READ IT! ARGH! Please give me spoilers! Please, oh please, oh pretty please! crying How do Artemis and Holly kiss? Did they realize their feelings as a shock, or gradually? Or did they know it all along? Was it cute or romantic or sensual or surprising or awkward or dramatic, or what? crying Tell me! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:47 pm
Well, it doesn't really say. Artemis is dying, so she heals him, and starts to worry if it's to late. So she kisses him then Arty opens his eyes and says something like: "Did you just kiss me?"
So yeah, it was an akward kiss.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:19 am
She kissed him...on the lips?!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 am

hahahha yeah it was pretty akward.
but it's implied that yes, it's on the lips.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:22 pm
When Holly found out that Artemis lied to her about something (I don't want to spoil it for Otu, no matter how much she wants me too) she says: 'Okay, no more Elfen kisses for you!'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:28 am
Wait. Wait. BUT HE LIED ABOUT WHAT?! I...must...know!

And oh my Glaux, that is so cute! ^_^ Holly said that?! *squee*  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:08 am
Yeah.
Well....... Artemis told Holly that she gave his Mom Spelltropy so she would come with him to get the cure for his mother.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:09 pm

too many spoilersss...
hahah anyway, I'm reading The Thirteenth Reality. I dunno who it's by, I just went into a bookstore today and couldn't leave without a new book.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:18 pm
Spoilers I don't like. I'm heading to Chapters sooner or later to pick it up, so I'm waiting 'till then.

Anyways, on topic, I'm reading "A Hat Full of Sky" by Terry Pratchett. It's one of his "kiddy" novels, but it's still a good read.

Back of book
A real witch never casually steps out of her body, leaving it empty. Eleven-year-old Tiffany does. And there's something just waiting for a handy body to take over. Something ancient and horrible, which can't die...

I'm a sucker for British dry wit though. ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:45 pm
I'm reading Magyk by Angie Sage. Her last name is VERY awkward when it comes to the book series she writes. XD  

Furyal

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:47 pm

-Squee- I love that series! I wasn't fond of it at first because of all the bolded text, but I got used to it.

It's so interesting! I love how the minor characters get billing at the end.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:19 am
I'm reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:32 pm

mm, I just finished The 13th Reality. It was really good. I'm also working through Brave Story, which is really thick but I think I'm going to enjoy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:19 am
What is The 13th Reality about?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:40 am

It's about this boy, Atticus, 'Tick' who gets sent a mysterious letter postmarked from alaska, and it basically says, if you can make the right choice, you will save lives. Scary things might happen, if you ever want the madness to stop, burn this letter. Since there'd be no story if he burned it, he keeps getting letters, with riddles on them. It's really really good.

•◘•The Readers' Haven•◘•

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff