Submit

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:05 pm
Nautula
Azrael_Meginius
Nautula
silent_eric
Nautula
Hmm...Not yet....I'll take my time with that....Gotta make it special... twisted *hugs*...Thankies!!!

I got one. mrgreen
Well, so...how little will one of those little cubes make you?.... ninja * holds up a locket*
did i forget to mention that your room can be a dungeon with a torture room?
*laughs pointing to various trunks gnomes are bringing in*...Shhh! don't give away all my secrets!! ninja

ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:42 pm
Raidan23
Nautula
Azrael_Meginius
Nautula
silent_eric
Nautula
Hmm...Not yet....I'll take my time with that....Gotta make it special... twisted *hugs*...Thankies!!!

I got one. mrgreen
Well, so...how little will one of those little cubes make you?.... ninja * holds up a locket*
did i forget to mention that your room can be a dungeon with a torture room?
*laughs pointing to various trunks gnomes are bringing in*...Shhh! don't give away all my secrets!! ninja

ninja
*holds a finger to her lip and winks*....Lotsa fun!!! twisted  

Nautula
Captain

Kidju Yukai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:53 pm
-as rain falls to the ground splattering faster your vision is impared as lighting strikes the ground making a hole and the ground slowly shakes as the hole open slowly and a winged man flys up into the air swiftly with two huge black wings he kicks the doors wide open walking through the doorway standing there my hair falling above my left eye i look around dripping wet- Hello...im Kidju  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:55 pm
Kidju_Yukai
-as rain falls to the ground splattering faster your vision is impared as lighting strikes the ground making a hole and the ground slowly shakes as the hole open slowly and a winged man flys up into the air swiftly with two huge black wings he kicks the doors wide open walking through the doorway standing there my hair falling above my left eye i look around dripping wet- Hello...im Kidju

Kidju?! eek  

silent_eric

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:56 pm
Kidju_Yukai
*smiles*....Hello Kidju! Welcome! *tosses you a towel*....something make you all wet?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:58 pm
silent_eric
Kidju_Yukai

Kidju?! eek
-eyes gleaming a blood red lighting strikes again outside as i look straight at eric- you cant hide from me....im in your head playing with your thoughts and feelings -throws head back laughing then stops catching the towel- the rain made me wet  

Kidju Yukai

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:00 pm
Kidju_Yukai
silent_eric
Kidju_Yukai

Kidju?! eek
-eyes gleaming a blood red lighting strikes again outside as i look straight at eric- you cant hide from me....im in your head playing with your thoughts and feelings -throws head back laughing then stops catching the towel- the rain made me wet
*smiles and looks at Eric*...I think you've scared him Kidju!.....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:01 pm
Kidju_Yukai
silent_eric
Kidju_Yukai

Kidju?! eek

*Walks back to room* I'm going to be killed in my sleep...... I know it. sweatdrop  

silent_eric

Kidju Yukai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:01 pm
-tosses the towel then eyes flash black making it explode into fire and the vanash from exisitance and i walk to a chair and sits down-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:02 pm
Nautula
Kidju_Yukai
silent_eric
Kidju_Yukai

Kidju?! eek
*smiles and looks at Eric*...I think you've scared him Kidju!.....

Me? Scared?! I'm afraid of nothing! mrgreen  

silent_eric

Kidju Yukai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:03 pm
-stands up and rush walks to eric stopping in his face eyes glowing black now as i smirk- scared now?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:04 pm
::yawn::  

Raiden the Ancient

Kidju Yukai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:06 pm
-as my eyes still glaring at eric they flash darker black as all lights go out and i still see eric as if it was day- now are you scared?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:06 pm
Kidju_Yukai
-stands up and rush walks to eric stopping in his face eyes glowing black now as i smirk- scared now?

Nope, sleepy, 'night.  

silent_eric

Kidju Yukai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:09 pm
silent_eric
Kidju_Yukai

Nope, sleepy, 'night.
-grabs eric by his throat and lifts him into the air and smirks as my grip tightens- scared now?  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff