Submit

Grivarn

Fuzzy Pup

9,225 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:51 pm
~The lycan lurked within the shadows of the main room, His yellow eyes flashes at the people in the room as he scanned them.~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:47 pm
((I only came here today, see many people just jumping right in without alot of description, so let me just start my character from scratch...))

Kuroi wandered into the main room of the mansion, He was quite lost not knowing much about this territory, it was raining outside and was in need of shelter. His Shimmering green eyes were filled with innocence and his light green colored face filled with curiousity. He shook himself spraying the water on him in multiple directions letting a few drops of water drip from his long elvish ears. "Hello? Is anyone there?" ask the young Chimichi Clan elf.  

KanameKain

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:26 am
( idon't know if there's anyone here anymore...*shrugs* oh well)
Quinn walked into the middle of the room, the evening rain dripping to the floot.He looked in awe how larger the place seems on the inside. Slowly he wandered the room and almost yelled,"..Hello?..Is there anyone here?" he waited for a responce, hoping that he would be greated with someone soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:28 am
Quinn_tasuki
( idon't know if there's anyone here anymore...*shrugs* oh well)
Quinn walked into the middle of the room, the evening rain dripping to the floot.He looked in awe how larger the place seems on the inside. Slowly he wandered the room and almost yelled,"..Hello?..Is there anyone here?" he waited for a responce, hoping that he would be greated with someone soon.
walks up from behind him slowly and silently "im here."  

Kareesata

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:15 am
The young vampire jumps in complete surprise, nearly crying out in doing so."..Ah...so there is someone," He says almost relieved, turning to face the person."...i was wondering if i could take residencey here......And was wondering...How safe is this place?" He felt slightly awkward, as he was always somewhat shy when meeting a new person.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:52 pm
Quinn_tasuki
The young vampire jumps in complete surprise, nearly crying out in doing so."..Ah...so there is someone," He says almost relieved, turning to face the person."...i was wondering if i could take residencey here......And was wondering...How safe is this place?" He felt slightly awkward, as he was always somewhat shy when meeting a new person.
"im not sure if you can.....im sorry,im not much help. i dont even know if it is safe here...."  

Kareesata

KanameKain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:32 pm
The young elf ventured through the area unable to find anyone, he tok one alst look after hearing a creaking sound and some voices then began to move to another room of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:05 pm
kareesata
Quinn_tasuki
"im not sure if you can.....im sorry,im not much help. i dont even know if it is safe here...."

Quinn gave a smile,"....It's alright....you are some help. Your company is welcome. But ...my immediate safety..is an issue..." he turned his head to the side, looking sullen for a moment. He then looked back at the girl,"...do you think i could stay with you for a bit?" Looking genuinely innocent.  

Quinn_tasuki

Kareesata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:18 pm
Quinn_tasuki
kareesata
Quinn_tasuki

Quinn gave a smile,"....It's alright....you are some help. Your company is welcome. But ...my immediate safety..is an issue..." he turned his head to the side, looking sullen for a moment. He then looked back at the girl,"...do you think i could stay with you for a bit?" Looking genuinely innocent.
*smiles*i think it would be fine....honestly...i dont think anyone else is here....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:12 am
"...really?" He looked defeated by the answer..and on the verge of being quite frightened."....oh....then...i suggest that we explore the castle......a different part maybe? A library perhaps....or somewhere ..where there might be more people,"Quinn tried his best to surpress his ever rising fear. Even though he tended to be somewhat shy to new people, he did however enjoy the company of many.  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:27 am
She poked her head out and looked carefully around the door. She wasn't shy...just cautious. There were some pretty ruthless people around who she didn't want to startle or cross.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:53 pm
Quinn_tasuki
"...really?" He looked defeated by the answer..and on the verge of being quite frightened."....oh....then...i suggest that we explore the castle......a different part maybe? A library perhaps....or somewhere ..where there might be more people,"Quinn tried his best to surpress his ever rising fear. Even though he tended to be somewhat shy to new people, he did however enjoy the company of many.
"you can...i like to be able to think by myself....."she liked company also...  

Kareesata

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:32 am
kareesata
Quinn_tasuki

".....oh..," Quinn said simply,"....umm i guess you don't want to be bothered then...right?" He personally was hoping to stay with her. He felt unusually safe wither her, a feeling he rarely gets around a single person.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:56 am
She saw two people talking but couldn't see them clearly. She would stay safe until she figured out whether they would harm her or not.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Kareesata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:00 am
Quinn_tasuki
kareesata
Quinn_tasuki

".....oh..," Quinn said simply,"....umm i guess you don't want to be bothered then...right?" He personally was hoping to stay with her. He felt unusually safe wither her, a feeling he rarely gets around a single person.
She looks surprised then slightly blushed. "Your not bothering me! Not at all! Im' so sorry, what i said sounded wrong..... I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to sound like that....."  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff