Reply The Vampire Castle
Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne21

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:59 pm
*she walks quietly in and looks around and begins to put the books that people aren't readin away in there correct spot and magically/quietly vacumes the floor ** Then as quietly as she came she left*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:28 pm
*gets up and puts book back.* what to read next * looks around the shelves*  

[Taki-chan]

Psycho Josh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:03 pm
Psycho Josh
*Walks into the room and finds a huge, ancient book and walk over to an armchair with a candle and begins reading*
Wow, it's in old eastern Welsh. *Still reading*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:29 am
books are funnnnnnn!!!!!!!! sweatdrop  

Deathy150

Hatzz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:31 pm
swoosh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:39 am
Victoria had sat herself down in one of the seats when she had found a book to her liking. Pushing back the cover and turning the pages softly, she skimed through to find what she was intended to read. The book was on the ancient curse spells, and she had yet to find this particulare book. She gazed apoun a large chapter with the ancerw she wish. Speaking in her native toungue, she read aloud, her intence eyes skimming back and forth. In a matter of mites she rose her head. In silence, she thought, and then whispered "once again I have drawn a blank..."  

~ThunderVampiress~

korune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:51 am
ThunderMistressReureann
Victoria had sat herself down in one of the seats when she had found a book to her liking. Pushing back the cover and turning the pages softly, she skimed through to find what she was intended to read. The book was on the ancient curse spells, and she had yet to find this particulare book. She gazed apoun a large chapter with the ancerw she wish. Speaking in her native toungue, she read aloud, her intence eyes skimming back and forth. In a matter of mites she rose her head. In silence, she thought, and then whispered "once again I have drawn a blank..."
looks over her shoulder in human form at the moment* what you reading?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:53 am
korune
ThunderMistressReureann

Victoria looked over to the new apprent mortal infront of her as she closed the book. "Oh, this is a cursed spell book, mainly undertaking the dark arts and elemental magic" she told him. "I thought that reading it would ancerw my questions, but once again, I am back to square one"  

~ThunderVampiress~

korune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:58 am
ThunderMistressReureann
korune
ThunderMistressReureann

Victoria looked over to the new apprent mortal infront of her as she closed the book. "Oh, this is a cursed spell book, mainly undertaking the dark arts and elemental magic" she told him. "I thought that reading it would ancerw my questions, but once again, I am back to square one"
looks at the book takeing it after she closed it* This one does very little to answer questions it just makes new ones if you ask me. Don't you agree?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:01 pm
korune
ThunderMistressReureann
korune
ThunderMistressReureann

looks at the book takeing it after she closed it* This one does very little to answer questions it just makes new ones if you ask me. Don't you agree?

She sighd. "Yes, I've determined that once I've read it"  

~ThunderVampiress~

korune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:04 pm
ThunderMistressReureann
korune
ThunderMistressReureann
korune
ThunderMistressReureann

sorry i couldn't let you know earlier  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:11 pm
korune
ThunderMistressReureann
korune
ThunderMistressReureann
korune
ThunderMistressReureann

"Oh, it's fine it's fine" she smiled. "I'm becoming tired of reserching anyway, I think I will go to the dining area..."  

~ThunderVampiress~

korune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:14 pm
ThunderMistressReureann
korune
ThunderMistressReureann
korune
ThunderMistressReureann

"Oh, it's fine it's fine" she smiled. "I'm becoming tired of reserching anyway, I think I will go to the dining area..."
"Well it was nice meeting you.....whats your name again I can't remember it."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:18 pm
korune
ThunderMistressReureann
korune
ThunderMistressReureann
korune
ThunderMistressReureann

"Victoria" she said. "Victoria Genile Kanadera" she smiled. "And you call yourself?..."  

~ThunderVampiress~

korune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:20 pm
ThunderMistressReureann
korune
ThunderMistressReureann
korune
ThunderMistressReureann

"Victoria" she said. "Victoria Genile Kanadera" she smiled. "And you call yourself?..."
bows slightly* Alexander Vallot  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces