Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)
Saiyajin Training grounds - One on one tutulage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:48 pm
Objecting to what Malachor was doing, Bardock shouted, "You had better watch yourself your majesty! For you never know when your own people will turn on you for your behavior."

At that, he and Toma flew off to help the woman that was in need.

Sama on the other hand was confused at what Bardock was getting at. He looked to Malachor for an order of some kind.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:08 pm
Malachor simply looked to Sama, then as an idea, he said, "Sama, go and destroy Bardock and Toma. They have committed outright treason against our people. Do this and there shall be a reward for you."  

o mally cat

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:22 pm
Not understanding the situation completely, Andy then said, "Wait a moment, Xicor, what if we, meaning Bardock and I took down this barbarian for you. If we kill her, then will you train us? I have been really anxious for a fight and this naked chick don't seem like much of a challenge to me."

The naked chick whose name was "Charlotta" laughed even more than before. She said, "I accept your challenge young one. Xicor, Stand down. I will make you and your people a deal. This here brave soul and his partner fight me to the death. If he and his partner dies, then you and your saiyans will be subject to me permanently, but... if your brave hero manages to kill me, then your people will be set free."

Andy spit on the ground and lunged a head on attack at the woman and the woman threw him down as if he was nothing. Andy seemed to be Koed already, but that was just a ruse. He was toying with the woman.

The woman laughed and just as she did so, a ki blast had hit her from above. "Ki control 1," said Andy, "Simply fire off a ki blast and hit a target, any target."

Charlotte growled as Andy had struck a nerve within her. She used her tail like a whip, which caught onto Andy's waist, thus pulling him towards her.

Andy then used a double palm blast to wound her in the gut. "Ki control 2," Andy said once more, "When being on the defense, use a ki blast to get away from the enemy."

Charlotte was buckled over and then she said, "Oh, so that's how you wanna play it huh? Well, lets see how well you do when I am 100 times your size!"

Andy spit on the ground and said, "Haven't you heard the saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall?"

Charlotte raised her foot intending on crushing Andy, but Andy used his incredible saiyan strength, sweating bullets doing so and then he did what was known as a typical Goku Dragonthrow. He tossed Charlotte into the side of a mountain filled with riches.

Charlotte got up and aimed her next attack at Bardock, wondering what he would do. She would focus on Andy later. For the moment, he was too strong for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:10 am
Behind a rock, close to where the battle of the Barbarian was taking place, a saiyajin-tuffle whom had been planning on bringing back all of the original saiyans including her husband Vegeta Prince of Saiyans, listened closely to what had been going on. She then decided that she would have a word with Malachor on where Bardock was going with what he was saying.

She flew down to him and said, "Greetings, your Majesty. I have been watching what has been going on. While it remains true that the lady should be executed for being weak, what if you had changed the order to a far better punishment for her. For you see, your highness, what if you ordered that lady to try and defend a planet all on her own. In the past, there was such a saiyan who successfully defended the Planet Earth. His name was Goku. He was the youngest son of Bardock. I understand that with the continuous threats of Frieza that it is necessessary to keep the breed at its strongest. By defending other planets, this is a much better way than outright barbarics. If a saiyan defending a planet should be killed, then that is proof alone that they were weak."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

o mally cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:20 pm
Malachor looked at all that was going on in the field that day. Making a decision, he then yelled, "Stop!!! Xicor I want you to take her to the living courters make sure she doesnt leave or try anything. We will treat her well for now. Sama, Andy, I want you to track down Toma and Bardock. Spy on them! I think they are planning an uprising. As for you, Dee, I want you to come with me."

At this, Malachor started walking away, waiting for Dee to follow him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:49 pm
Dee bowed and said, "But of course I shall follow you, sire. I only have the best interests of the race at heart. I wish to see the saiyans become the most dominant race in the universe, but we can hardly do that if we have no saiyans left now can we?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

o mally cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:08 pm
As Malachor and Dee walked into the palace, the King took her to a giant gym looking room. Inside were Tora and Mollah fighting each other at full power. They were both up in the air punching and kicking at each other, stopping only when they sensed their father's return.

They flew down and bowed respectfully. Malachor said to Dee, "Dee, these are my children, Tora and Mollah."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:57 pm
Looking at Dee, Tora bowed to her seeing visions of romance in mind. She was as beautiful as a rose. Someone who was delicate, and yet powerful. Someone who would respect the race while at the same time making the race prosper. Power level wise, she wasn't all that strong, but she had the brains.

Mollah was doing a sort of odd dance, appearing like he had to pee, but what he was really doing was trying to signal Tora to train with him elsewhere.

Unlike Tora, Mollah did not bow. Mollah figured that Dee was going to be yet another victim in this war and there was no need to show any respect.

Then, as quick as ever, Tora and Mollah warped to a new location so they could train as only Saiyan brothers can.  

o mally cat

o mally cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:17 pm
When Tora and Mollah appeared on the battle site, both boys saw that there was alot going on.

One saiyan was fighting a bunch of saibamen at once, which temporarily amused Tora. He hadn't seen so many saibamen getting pummeled like they were before.

Another saiyan was chasing Bardock around, again temporarily amusing the younger of the Princes.

Off guard, Tora had allowed an attack by Mollah to hit his ribcage. Mollah shouted, "Pay attention, brother! If I were Frieza, you'd be dead!"

Mollah was right of course. If it had have been Frieza attacking, Tora would be dead.

One thing Mollah always had on his mind was that monster known as Frieza. Frieza was one villain that Mollah looked forward to beating in power, speed, and strength. That wasn't to say that Mollah wanted to take on Frieza solo, it was just that Frieza had always caused the saiyans trouble and was a good example to set upon when it came to training. The saiyans should have all been aware at how powerful and how unforgiving Frieza was. Mollah knew this far too well. The only reason why Malachor was alive was due to that woman who appeared at the palace.

Unknown to anyone else but Mollah, Mollah knew that Dee was in fact a time traveler. He could see it in her eyes. She wasn't an ordinary woman. If anything, as much as he figured she could very well be a victim in the war, he also thought that if he was right on her being a time traveler, then she may just save the race from total doom.

Anyway, Tora caught himself from the attack and flipped over shooting a kamehameha at his brother. Mollah jumped and made it miss, which in turn created a large explosion behind him. Now in the air, Mollah shot about twenty ki blasts at Tora, which Tora caught one with both hands that exploded into more blasts and sent them flying through the others' backs.

Too distracted by their own goals, the other saiyans ignored what the two princes were doing.

Mollah then said, "Tora, what do you honestly think of that new girl dad showed us?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:29 pm
Continuing to train against Mollah, Tora replied, "She's gorgeous! I mean for an older woman that is."

Tora unleashed a Kamehameha wave at Mollah where Mollah countered with a Galick gun. The two brothers were now into an energy wave showdown. Each one was applying more power into each of his own blast.

In response to what Tora had said, Mollah said, "Ya know, if you keep thinking like that, we're all gonna die you know. You cannot be thinking of romance at a time like this. And you know damned well what I meant by my question."

Tora sighed, allowing a slight slip of his beam. He then said, "Okay, okay. In terms of strength, she isn't all that powerful, but by looking at her, I can tell she can save us. I can just feel that she is who will save us."

Meanwhile at the Palace, Malachor was showing Dee everything. He didn't want to let on to anyone else that he had a crush on her. She was a beautiful sight. Malachor had the same feeling that Tora did about Dee being one to save the race, although, he also knew that it was going to cost him some soldiers and some of his well thought-out plans.

He had heard what Dee had suggested. It was an interesting idea, but there was a flaw in her thinking. If any saiyan died protecting a planet then who was going to report in for someone's failures. He didn't want to let go of his plans of barbarics entirely.

He had then asked Dee, "Dee, why is it that you came to tell me of what I should do with my subjects? What is your true objective here? Is it really to save my people or is there more that you have in mind?"  

o mally cat

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:31 pm
Sama frowned "Right Malachor, I'll go follow them, I don't know what they are up to, but i guarentee they won't get far. Sir, did you request that I watch your kids as well?"

There was a pause and a nod. Then Sama bowed back, flying off to carry out orders.

Bardock growled "What the hell are you DOING YOU FOOLS?!!!" "

Tora growled "Stay away from US!!! You don't know what you are doing!!!"

Bardock pushed Tora to the side "I think we should fight instead of running away, It's the Saiyan way, isn't it?"

Tora nodded "Right! If anything happens, we end up watching each others backs, instead of outright suicide."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:39 pm
Fully healed and ready for action before Mollah was, Tora secretly ITed out of the medical chambers and onto the battle fields once more. Seeing a new battle arising, Tora could not resist joining in. He asked with a kid-like grin,"Hey guys, what's going on?"  

o mally cat

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:46 pm
Sama pulled Tora to the side and said, "Listen, these two are planning an uprising. They don't believe what your father is doing is right. Bottomline is, they are in our way."  
Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games