Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXTinaNightroseXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:45 pm
She steps down from the castle's steps as she gazes around the lush landscape as she lets out a soft sigh. Her wide leathery grey wings flap softly against the wind as she steps onto the pebble laied path through the grounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:58 pm

he walked in along the lawn, his shoes making soft imprints in the grass. he stoped an glances around the grounds. his eyes trailed up the castle and its form. a shiver went down his spine as he did, but better shelter than exposed to the weather. he walked onto the sidewalk, his boots clicking against the stones that hand been roughed and pounded into a road. he followed it torwards the great hall. human or no, no place would scare him.........

Enders_Rebirth

Natsume Kenji

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:20 pm
Climbs out of the tree."Sheesh I'm lost." Wanders around not knowing where he was going. He then layed down in the middle of what seems to be a garden thinking of somethings  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:56 pm
She threw on her long coat, tucked her hands in her pockets, as she walked down the Castle's steps. It was another cloudy day, the fog as thick as ever, such wonderful weather.
"...I wonder what new things will be brought to my attention today."
She cackled at her sarcastic remark, and started to head towards the garden.

Queen Shinome

Enders_Rebirth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:03 pm
princess_shinome
She threw on her long coat, tucked her hands in her pockets, as she walked down the mansion steps. It was another cloudy day, the fog as thick as ever, such wonderful weather.
"...I wonder what new things will be brought to my attention today."
She cackled at her sarcastic remark, and started to head towards the garden.

he walked past her into the castle, and as vampires could tell, he was human.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:46 pm
Raidan walked the castle grounds, always sticking to the shadows. He didn't know why he was out hear tonight, just that he was.  

Raiden the Ancient

Ivan Von Gaunt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:22 pm
"And this is where the infedel, antichrist scum makes its bed..." he sneers as he appears in a flash of white light. "Seems fitting... Alright, looks like the rumors are true... I shall cleanse this place, and it shall become a castle of light..."

Without another word, Ivan disappeared in a flash of white light to plan his assult on the castle.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:22 pm
The soles of Faust's boots crunched on the gravel and he looked around the grounds. Flexing his shoulders, the whips shifted slighlty but he paid them no mind. "Maybe this can provide for a place to stay for a while..." a grave voice said as it issued from a mask that showed absolutely no emtion of any sort.  

Dragon Bringer

Vampyro_Kitten666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:42 pm
Walking around the girl looks all about her. Taking in the scenery of the place she has stumbled across. A small grin played on her face as her pitch black eyes darted all around. She sighed as she continued to walk around looking at everything and looking at the castle ahead of her. She knew she was on castle grounds by the way it looked, but the castle it self looked wonderful.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:50 pm
Stepping a little closer to a hedge, he slowly unwound one of the razor whips and cracked it quickly against the hedge once, twice, three times, leaving a nice little triangle that would grow over quickly. "It's good to know that i haven't gotten soft since the last time I used these..."  

Dragon Bringer

Vampyro_Kitten666

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:14 pm
She heard a noise about two hedges from where she was as she continued to walk in that direction getting curious. She heard a voice and was curious as to who it was. She moved closer slowly  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:52 am
Faust chuckled to himself as he slowly unwound the other razor whip and slowly began a dance of sort, the two whips curling around his body and moving as if they were truly a part of his limbs. The fire in his mask's eyes blazed higher and he laughed with glee that he had never truly lost his touch with the whips.  

Dragon Bringer

Vampyro_Kitten666

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:52 am
The girl rounded the corner between some hedges. She looked to her left and right before her glowing pitch black eyes rest on a person. She saw he was wearing a mask of sorts and that there were whips of a kind sort of dancing and snaking their way around him. She tilted her head a bit in curiousity wondering what he was doing. She stood there for a little looking at him before she started to continue to walk forward. She didn't turn his direction just walked forward.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:42 am
He slowed the rate at which the whips were going and he turned slightly, just in time to see a girl. Stopping very carefully he let the whips fall down around him and he smiled at the girl, even though she wouldn't see it. "Hello..." he called, his voice sounded remenicent of open flames.  

Dragon Bringer

Vampyro_Kitten666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:05 pm
As she walked she heard his voice. She turned and stopped, looking at him. "Hello Sir...." She wasn't very far away. Her pure black eyes seemed to have a look of curiosity in them though if not for her eyes her look would be cold and emotionless. Her eyes flicked over and him and down to the whips then back him, her eyes looking into his.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff