Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:08 pm
Dee jumped a bit from being startled from kakkorot's entrance then shook her head. "No, Goku. I am afraid that Roshi will be dead in his sleep this night. I'm so sorry. It was just his time. He was a great Martial arts teacher and he shall be missed. One thing I will miss about Roshi is his perverted sense of humor. Ha ha ha! Classic, I mean it."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:22 pm
empress dee
Dee jumped a bit from being startled from kakkorot's entrance then shook her head. "No, Goku. I am afraid that Roshi will be dead in his sleep this night. I'm so sorry. It was just his time. He was a great Martial arts teacher and he shall be missed. One thing I will miss about Roshi is his perverted sense of humor. Ha ha ha! Classic, I mean it."

"It's ok" she said, "I like the one Vegeta gave me. Thank You Vegeta" Keiko looked up at Dee, "I just miss my dad and I wish he could see me now" she said softly hiding the fact that she really missed her father, "Thank you Dee for getting me out of trouble. Any chance you saw my brothers?" Keiko sighed hearing about Master Roshi, "I was mostly trained on the lookout by Kami and Piccolo."

She jumped when she saw her father, "DAD!!!!!" She said running to hug Goku, "I missed you." Keiko too was upset that Master Roshi was going to die but she was happy to be reunited with her father who she hadn't seen for two years.

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:35 pm
Vegeta replied, "Your brothers are too busy doing their thing. Goten's with Trunks making babies and as for Gohan, he's workin, like always."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:53 pm
VegetaHonshura
Vegeta replied, "Your brothers are too busy doing their thing. Goten's with Trunks making babies and as for Gohan, he's workin, like always."

Keiko looked at Vegeta confused, "Wait what?" she said, "what do you mean Goten and Trunks are making babies?" She sighed, "I know that Gohan and Videl had a daughter, Pan"  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:36 pm
Dee smiled, then ran her hand through Vegeta's hair. She then said to Keiko, "The Prince here is being a bit of a bad mouth right now. But, in answer to your question Keiko, Trunks and Goten have fallen in love and it isn't uncommon for saiyajin males to give birth like humanoid females. Take the example of Bardock, Goku, Raditz and Celipa. Celipa of these 4 is female, but, she only gave birth to Raditz. It is why Raditz has very long hair. Vegeta had said long ago that a saiyan's hair does not change from the moment that he/she is born. So, whomever gives birth to the saiyan, the child has the most of that parent's trait. Goku looks almost identical to Bardock, save for a scar on Bardock's face, Goku is identical to him. Bardock gave birth to Goku. Likewise, Goku is Goten's natural mother not father. He likely wasn't aware of it because of the stress at the time, but he gave birth to Goten in Other World. Naturally, Other world is for the dead, so Goten was sent to Earth. That's why Goten was so bubbly all the time. Trunks was born from Bulma, the hair style is like Bulma's. Are you seeing a pattern?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:08 pm
empress dee
Dee smiled, then ran her hand through Vegeta's hair. She then said to Keiko, "The Prince here is being a bit of a bad mouth right now. But, in answer to your question Keiko, Trunks and Goten have fallen in love and it isn't uncommon for saiyajin males to give birth like humanoid females. Take the example of Bardock, Goku, Raditz and Celipa. Celipa of these 4 is female, but, she only gave birth to Raditz. It is why Raditz has very long hair. Vegeta had said long ago that a saiyan's hair does not change from the moment that he/she is born. So, whomever gives birth to the saiyan, the child has the most of that parent's trait. Goku looks almost identical to Bardock, save for a scar on Bardock's face, Goku is identical to him. Bardock gave birth to Goku. Likewise, Goku is Goten's natural mother not father. He likely wasn't aware of it because of the stress at the time, but he gave birth to Goten in Other World. Naturally, Other world is for the dead, so Goten was sent to Earth. That's why Goten was so bubbly all the time. Trunks was born from Bulma, the hair style is like Bulma's. Are you seeing a pattern?"

"Ohhhh Yeah sorry" she said blushing a little bit, "I was wondering since I'm Goku's daughter does that mean that I took my dad's looks?" Keiko was still a little confused but she understood most of it since she secretly wanted someone to fall in love with. She looked down and away from Dee and Vegeta. Keiko looked up to her father for a moment then to Vegeta very happy to be back with her father.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:07 am
Playing a game of hide n seek with Raditz, Andy then flew in to Roshi's place and said, "Keiko, you were born from Chichi. You look more like her than Kakkorot here."

In his mind, Andy thought, "I wonder if Raditz can pick up energy readings now. Tee hee hee."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:16 am
Vegeta had let out a low growl when Dee "pet" him, but then softened his looks a bit and then said, "Everything that Dee said about you Keiko is true."  

VegetaHonshura

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:21 am
Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Playing a game of hide n seek with Raditz, Andy then flew in to Roshi's place and said, "Keiko, you were born from Chichi. You look more like her than Kakkorot here."

In his mind, Andy thought, "I wonder if Raditz can pick up energy readings now. Tee hee hee."

Keiko grinned, "I look like my mom but I have my dad's peronality" she said looking up at her father, "I'm glad your back dad." She looked back at Vegeta and Dee quietly then to Krillin and 18.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:36 pm
Goku rubbed Keiko's hair then replied, "So am I Keiko. Speaking of your mother, does she know about you getting a gi? Has she actually softened up enough to allow you to train? If not, then I must speak with Chichi about getting a divorce. You see, if my wife cannot accept the fact that my children have half saiyan blood and cannot help wanting to train, then she is not worthy of having me. Vegeta would be more worthy in that sense."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:25 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Goku rubbed Keiko's hair then replied, "So am I Keiko. Speaking of your mother, does she know about you getting a gi? Has she actually softened up enough to allow you to train? If not, then I must speak with Chichi about getting a divorce. You see, if my wife cannot accept the fact that my children have half saiyan blood and cannot help wanting to train, then she is not worthy of having me. Vegeta would be more worthy in that sense."

She grinned at her father, "Mom doesn't really know about my new gi" she said, "she lets me train a little bit but she wants me to study more" Keiko nodded in agreement with her father, "I can't help the want to fight" she said, "I wish you could stay on Earth longer dad." She was very happy to be with her father whom supported her since she was old enough to train.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:03 pm
Goku patted Keiko on the head and replied, "I know, but in order to keep everyone happy, including the higher powers, this is how it must be. But, while I am here, we will try to make the most of the time we do have, right? Now, if you will please excuse me, I must speak with Chichi about a serious matter."

At that, Kakkorot instant transmissioned to Chichi's and spoke with her on the matter of allowing the kids to train way more. Chichi would not allow it. She insisted that the kids be more educated than barabaric. Then Goku folded his arms over his chest. "So, you think I'm a barbarian after the many years we spent together? I never had any education and I learned from the people around me and my environment. So, if you really think that..."

Chichi was at a loss for words, he was right. She then said, "Fine! I will let the kids train, but you listen here, I don't want any of the kids ending up in other world like you."

It was then that Goku lost it. He was so mad that his wife would think that Other world was a terrible place to be. He gave her one good solid punch to the face. He then said, "Don't you ever insult the Kai's like that again. And as far as our marriage goes, we're through and the kids are coming with me. You need to learn that not all children need to be taught in a pampered environment. I was never a royal or an elite like Vegeta. Vegeta's children deserve to get an education, my line of family does not. Commoners should not mix with the wealthy like this. Maybe this was why Vegeta was after me in the first place dispite the injury I got. I was too pampered to know what it was really like out there on my own. Gohan is more of a saiyan than I. He spent time out there in the wild with Piccolo watching him. Watching him, not babying him, telling him he smelled and that sort of thing."

It was then that Goku left and went back to Roshi's hut. He felt so hurt! For once in his life, he felt true pain. The pain of not understanding when he should. If he would have just stuck to how his race was, his line of breed... then this would not have happened.

When he got back to Roshi's he sat on the couch and was about to cry out of heartbreak.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:14 pm
Seeing Kakkorot on the couch like that was a totally new experience for the Prince. For once in his life, he felt like he wanted to comfort him.

So, floating over to Kakkrot, Vegeta wrapped his arm around the third class warrior and asked, "How did it go at Chichi's?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:16 pm
Goku then began to sob heavily. He cried, "Vegeta, I should have followed the saiyan race more closely. Chichi called me a barbarian along with the rest of my kids! She said that the reason they need education is so that they aren't stupid! But, I trained outdoors, I stunk for 12 years! And even though I would never go back to being stinky, I know that being in the wild is a lot better for a low class warrior like me. The elite and royals get schooled for a reason. Its so that they can keep lower classes like me in line."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
Planet Earth - Where the humans call home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers