Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:58 pm
"Theres the twinkle in your eye...."Jiro said taking a step towards her. "Theres the blush..." he said taking one more step closer. "And..I know I want to too." he said, inches from her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:03 pm
Allison flushed to a deep shade of red. "Well... I.." then she was speachless.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:12 pm
Jiro floated inches before her face. He smiled. He looked at her for a second then moved in a bit closer. He kissed her cheek and pulled away, walking towards his room. He smiled to himself, knowing he had found someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:18 pm
Allison was left in shock. She had just recieved her first kiss ever, even if it was on the cheak and by a human. She stared after Jiro for a moment, then turned and seeemed to float down the hall in an emotion she had never experienced before to her bedroom. She thought she had heard a movement behind her, so she turned around in the doorway to look back in Jiro's direction..  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:22 pm
Jiro was smiling at her in the frame of the doorway. He leaned against it and grinned widely. "Allison...you seemed to float back there......or are you just happy to see me?" Jiro said looking at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:27 pm
"Oh.. that... i.. just" Allison then went a deep shade of red, for the second time that night. She was also lost for words.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:29 pm
Jiro put his finger on her lips, shushing her. He smiled and kissed her, locking his lips with hers. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:34 pm
Allison kissed Jiro back. Then pushed him back, ran inside her room and shut the door, feeling really really embarassed. "I think you can leave now." Allison cried from inside her room.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:37 pm
"Leave? But I just got here....whats wrong?" Jiro said sighing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:42 pm
"Everything! A person shouldn't fall in love with her food!" Allison cried, sitting on a couch in her room.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:43 pm
Jiro jumped at the word 'love'. "Wow...hmph...well if this makes you feel any better, Im in love with chocolate.." Jiro said, trying to make her feel better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 pm
"Its not the same! Your chocolate didn't just kiss you! Twice!" she cried, rolling herself off from the couch and onto the floor with a 'thunk'.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:10 pm
"Ermm....Allison......pleas come out....I'm sure we can clarify...please...." Jiro said. He was starteing to loose another woman he loved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:12 pm
Allison slowly, and silently got up and made her way to the door., She cracked it open and came uot, eyeing th ground the whole time, moving to the other side of the hallway and stopping. "What do you want?" she asked, in a whisper.  

writingdreamhorror

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:53 pm
Jiro said nothing and kissed her, holding her again, not letting her go. He broke off after some minutes and said "Its okay...we can be together...." he kissed her again, letting his toung play with her sharp teeth.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff