Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Twilght Relived(open i guess) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Wolfwing watched the wolfs as they walked away. He hoped that one would find peace. Death was the only ending for a wolf consumed by revenge. He didn't even care about the human at this point. He was safe and although fear was his response. All seemed to be well as far as he could see.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:12 pm
rena growled and cursed the gaurd, "you stupid *beep beep* im gonna *beep* you up so badly!"  

ikat-kun

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:15 pm
Leo was laughing at everything, this was too fun "aw! big bad boy wants to play!" He dodged again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:16 pm
The boy ran off to the town and got a big group of hunters. Together they stormed up the hill toward Wolfwing. "die you monster" They yelled. Guns, torches and swords in their hands.

The vanguard lunged forward and stabbed at Leo. His lance launched out faster then a bullet at Leo's stomach. "die" He yelled  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:18 pm
"no!" rena screamed mornfully "you b*****d how could you!" kat began to cry finally broken from the sheer site of watching her friend die  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:25 pm
(going to bed now. goodnight. it might be a while before i get on tomorrow..got alot of work)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:26 pm
Everything seamed to go in slow motion, the blade pierced him and blood seamed to be the only thing he saw. Then, he pulle dut out, "it'll take more then that to stop me." He smiled and pushed it back at the werepyre, no more joking. He was sirous.

(Okey!! nighty-night!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:09 am
Wolfwing saw the villagers as they came up the hill. Instead of running he would attempt to reason with these people. He was to proud to just run and hide from them. And if push came to shove he would be forced to injure someone. He stood in front of the villagers in his full transformed state. Speaking in a rather stern tone to the villagers. I haven't done anything to warrant some a traitorous and cowardly assault. I just saved this boy from being ripped apart by wolves. Yet you would still rally a force against me. You yourselves have caused these wolves to hate you. By killing that ones father he had grown vengeful. As a deep hatred of your kind clouded his judgment. Would you yourself be so quick to forgive. If someone you love was struck down before you?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:13 am
Anna had been awoken, and was with the towns people, She looked up at the man who pleaded his case, "I think he's right." She ginglerly spoke up, "we should give him a chance."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:23 am
A man stepped from the crowd. He wore a dark armor, his hair jet black, a grin on his face. "i came to this village and i dont expect to find you Wolfwing..you may not know me but i am Kaderot Umsake" He spoke.

The villagers stared at Kaderot scared, they got quiet...this man was leader of one of the waring clans and one of the most powerful people alive. He was human..they knew that but they didnt know what he really was. "We..didnt know you saved him.." The elder said..he was the only one not affarid of Kaderot or Wolfwing, "i agree with the girl..leave this man alone..he is one of us and should be welcome in this village, even if he is this" The elder said.

The Vanguard grinned, "so your serious now..what a surprise" The Vanguard said, "well then, what is your name?" He asked, he spun the lance before pointing it again.
Bane had heard the commutation and was heading to the cell.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:50 am
Anna blushed, "T..t-thank you. I'm Anna."

He pushed it away and pulled out a gun. "Leo."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:02 pm
"leo is it, then what are you, a Werewolf or a vampire" He said and growled, "and i am Branze lieutenant of the fourth squad" He said with a his fangs bared. Branze looked at the gun and laughed, "you think your going to kill me with that..silver doesnt hurt...i ave the strength of both races together you annoyance.

The elder nodded at her then looked at Kaderot, "now you..dont you fight here..just like the werepyre, we are peaceful foke and dont want any part of your fighting" The elder said and poked Kaderot in the chest.

Kaderot glared at the Old man and then smirked. "my fight goes where i go, so if a battle starts near here, its starts till i stop it" He said, "now go back to your village, since we have worked out this problem"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:41 pm
Wolfwing felt it was a good time for trust. With a smile on his face he started. To reveal a secret that he might come to regret. Us Werepyres are not as invincible as some would think us. As a mix of both races some of our strengths have been canceled out by out weaknesses. A true Werepyre while more intelligent on average than a true Werewolf. Does not have the same strength as one of my kind. This was a myth created by the fact. That all living Werepyres are more ancient than most of the Werewolves and Vampires. When our kind was abundant. It was our ability to think and plan. To make up for our lack of strength. That allowed us to remain superior to the Werewolves. And the Vampires remained our greatest enemy being further from us that Werewolves. A Werepyre is closer to a Werewolf than a vampire is. So a Vampire on average would have superior intellect to a Werepyre. While we do not share there weakness to light. We do have a greater weakness. Than our Werewolve kin to fire making us argueably weaker than both of the pure races.
(Comparing Mages (Vampires) and Warriors (Werewolves) to Hybrid-Warriors (Werepyres). Which is what a Werepyre actually is).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:24 pm
rena watched the whole thing with wide eyes, "leo...run.." she whispered know she wouldnt be abe to get threw to her. it was a hopeless all she could do was stand there and watch her friend be attacked and maybe killed.

kat had hidden threw the night and was now wandering around aimlessly, she heard a bunc of commotion and she ran to see kaderot standing not to far from her, she stared at him curously

(sorry i hadnt read what you had writen clearly stevey so im not descriptive)  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:19 pm
"the werepyres now are stronger then the originals, their strength and weakness are different, they have grown immune to fire through breeding and magic put into there race. the old ones share the weakness of the originals" kaderot said with a grin because of his knowledge. he then looked at Wolfwing and grinned, "your one of the first arent you?"

The Vanguard just grinned and laughed at Leo.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff