Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Garden of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:04 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
*turns his head slightly* do you know where his hidden cameras are in mac and my room?
*shakes head side to side, too stunned to speak*
*looks back to eric* it appears this one's mission will fail...if you have any cameras i suggest you turn them off, im going to destroy every camera that's on in my castle
*runs back to the entrance and to her room, scared by the Azrael she just say*
*begins chanting in tounges as you hear every hidden camera pop and fizzle then explode* now what to do to you eric *he says as he licks his lips*

How about let me go? Seeing as though I need to set up camera's all over again. crying
even though you knew that i hate secret cameras *he asks angrily as he squeezes ever so tightly on his neck*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:17 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius
*looks back to eric* it appears this one's mission will fail...if you have any cameras i suggest you turn them off, im going to destroy every camera that's on in my castle
*begins chanting in tounges as you hear every hidden camera pop and fizzle then explode* now what to do to you eric *he says as he licks his lips*

How about let me go? Seeing as though I need to set up camera's all over again. crying
even though you knew that i hate secret cameras *he asks angrily as he squeezes ever so tightly on his neck*

*Gags* I didn't know that! crying I swear! gonk  

silent_eric

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:20 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
Ami-Ami
Azrael_Meginius

*loosens his grip a little* well no camera's in anyone's room you will remove the remains of your cameras from everyone's room  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:21 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

*loosens his grip a little* well no camera's in anyone's room you will remove the remains of your cameras from everyone's room

Can't you do that? Like, magically or something? gonk  

silent_eric

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:24 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

yeah i can but i want you to do it...or your head and spine are mine  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:28 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

Work...... or die....... That's a tough one....... sweatdrop  

silent_eric

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:31 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

and remember friends dont spy on friends...and if the real eric doesnt like this i will hunt him down devourer his heart and soul and make him my meat slave  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:37 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

and remember friends dont spy on friends...and if the real eric doesnt like this i will hunt him down devourer his heart and soul and make him my meat slave

It's not spying. sad I'm a human in a castle with vampires and demons and whatever else. Plus apparently I'm a delicious human. I need cameras so I can keep tabs on everyone for my safety. And the real Eric doesn't use cameras to watch us all. But rest assured he can see you now. neutral  

silent_eric

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:41 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

It's not spying. sad I'm a human in a castle with vampires and demons and whatever else. Plus apparently I'm a delicious human. I need cameras so I can keep tabs on everyone for my safety. And the real Eric doesn't use cameras to watch us all. But rest assured he can see you now. neutral
well if you keep screwing up and doing stupid things....like calling a beautiful woman fat.....*glares and tightens his grip a little*...then they will want to kill you...but if you are nice...like appologizing, then you wont have to worry  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:42 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

well if you keep screwing up and doing stupid things....like calling a beautiful woman fat.....*glares and tightens his grip a little*...then they will want to kill you...but if you are nice...like appologizing, then you wont have to worry

Not my fault! If someone sat on you for a long time and you couldn't get her off, you'd think she was fat too. I didn't really mean it. sweatdrop It slipped out.  

silent_eric

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:49 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

Not my fault! If someone sat on you for a long time and you couldn't get her off, you'd think she was fat too. I didn't really mean it. sweatdrop It slipped out.
ok...*sets you down and sits on you all 400 lbs of non transformed muscle* you call me fat and eric better send 6 clones  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:50 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

ok...*sets you down and sits on you all 400 lbs of non transformed muscle* you call me fat and eric better send 6 clones

Crushing...... weight....... Not fat but......... Your heavy. crying  

silent_eric

Katsumoto Kibagami

Dapper Member

1,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:54 pm
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

eek heavy? thats the same as fat grrrrrrr C'mon master let me cut him...please *you hear his sword speak*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:59 pm
Azrael_Meginius
eek heavy? thats the same as fat grrrrrrr C'mon master let me cut him...please *you hear his sword speak*
*telepathically from my room* plz don't kill Eric....  

Ami-Ami

silent_eric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:00 pm
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius
silent_eric
Azrael_Meginius

Heavy is the excess if weight. Fat is stored energy that increases mass. Now please get offa me. gonk  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff