Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Linus Forest 2 (.::Open::.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:40 am
Jack turned and saw another wolf around him. "Uhh...hello?" He hadn't recognized her, which was unusual since he knew most of the wolves in his uncle's territory.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:56 am
she look at him quietly and nodded in a friendly maner and cept walking
along on her way.  

Elahey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:54 am
Hope sighs and packs a bag, she didnt knoww hat she was going to do but she was going to be prepared "i hate being locked up like a prisoner" she walks to her balcony and smiles at the guard before punching him, knocking him out "thats going to hurt when he wakes up" she whispered before jumping down and landing lightly on her feet, she whistles a high pitch tune that only the wolfs ears can hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:34 pm
Jack was going to ask her what she was doing, when he heard the whistle. His ears twitched, and he looked in the direction it was coming from. "That's strange..." he muttered, before shrugging and trotting along.  

irishdawg69

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:43 pm
*walks past elahey*... *he shoulders his claymore as he walks*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:58 pm
"Hey The Princess Is Getting Away. Get Her" several guards yelled and started to chase after her.

"oh crap" she starts running "ahhhh!!!" she quickly climbs over the gate before looking at it and making fire cover it and the bars start to heat up. She smiles and then starts to run just in case the guards are able to pass the gate, which she was sure they could. She continued to whistle the same pitch but it was so she could calm her nerves as she runs through the dark forest.  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:46 pm
Wolfebane sees Sai, and hears the whistle once more. That's really annoying to those of us with sensitive ears... he thought to himself. He decided to wait it out by the river, being an easy place to make an escape if need be.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:51 pm
"ahhh" she reaches the river and sees the wolves "uhh i'd run if i were you, guards are coming" She hears more shouts and looks back at the wolf "see ya" she grins and starts running again, whistling a not so high pitch that hurts the vampire's ears but she trained her ears to not hurt so much when she hears the pitch.  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 pm
Wolfebane watches the woman pass, as he looks through the brush he sees Vampire soldiers moving towards them. He reverts to his human form, and steps forward so that the others do not escape the brush. That way, their view was blocked momentarily. He spoke with respect, "You are far from the castle. What is your business, guardsmen?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:07 pm
The guards huff "The Princess has escaped, we saw her pass through here" The one in the middle said trying to look past him but Hope was already gone "Dammit" he mutters and looks at the others "scout the area." he looks at Wolfebane "if you see her please bring her back to us, her father is really mad that she disobeyed his orders"

Hope giggles as she kept running, she reaches a tree that had other trees surrounding it and thought it was a good hiding place for the time being. She jumps up into the trees and hides in the branches, she sighs and looks around.  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:14 pm
Wolfebane chews on this for a bit, the Princess? A good bargaining chip to end the war...then again, is that any better the fighting? "I'll let you know if I see her, take care." He said to the guards as he turned to look for the girl. When the guards left, he whispered, "I know you're around here. You can come out."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:18 pm
Hope watches the guards leave before slowly climbing down the tree "thanks for making them leave, i thought they would have chased me everywhere" she smiles "Im H-" she stops and thinks about it before giving him her nickname "Im Snow"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:31 pm
"H-Snow? Got it. The name's Wolfebane." Jack thought bemused, this was his name to Vampires at least...hopefully she wouldn't recognize he was technically a Lycan noblemen...and heir to the throne. "If you'll excuse me." Jack walked past her, moving deeper into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:35 pm
She raises an eyebrow "hey wait" she runs after him "mind if i tag along? ive never been out here in the woods before, parents" she shakes her head "i easily get lost...." she looks around "but its okay if you do mind, ill just go find another wolf who might be able to show me around or have me for dinner, whichever" she shruggs, glancing at him sideways, a small smile playing on her lips.  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:39 pm
Jack sighed, "Might as well, Princess." He smiled, revealing her title. He didn't want her to become a pawn in this game, so he couldn't seriously lead her back to his home. And he doubted she was going back home anytime soon...oh why didn't he just hand her over to the guards when he had the chance?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff