Crazy Things You're Doing for Breaking Dawn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:33 am
Peach Tea Pocky
Is anybody else fasting or something similar to that until Breaking Dawn is out? I'm on a diet of rice. I'm strictly eating rice until Breaking Dawn is out. Are you guys doing something weird or insane like that? Or am I the lone psycho? xd

.......can I ask why rice, in particular?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:10 pm

I'm attempting to re-read the series for the billionth time-in two days, while baby sitting my little brother and sister for the duration of those two days.
sweatdrop  

glowkitty

Sparkly Fatcat

snow_yuki aka a vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:17 pm
I'm biting my friends freinds the ones that don't no me and then yell read twilight in there face and run before i get hit

been hit twice  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:30 pm
afi_lover_94
I haven't really done much for the release other than scream and jump around everyday because the day is getting closer and closer O__O. I'm pretty disappointed, though, because I can't attend any release parties since I'm going to Hershey Park the next day. Which means I also get the book a day late T__T

SUPER EDIT: Yay for release party! Boo for not getting the book 'til Sunday. gonk

Angels In Anyone

HylianLegacy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:21 pm
Since I finished re-reading Eclipse a week ago Ive stopped reading anything else til Breaking Dawn comes out tomorrow at midnight lol Im goin to the Breaking Dawn party tomorrow at 10 YAY!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:42 pm
I actually finished Eclipse on monday and I wish I hadn't but my mom was breathing down my neck so she could get Eclipse! I almost regret introducing her to it now I have to wait i'm reading books but only my favorite part because I don't want to have to abandon what I started when Breaking Dawn comes out and I don't want to have another story stuck in my head! I won't even read the Host until I read breaking dawn simply because it's not part of the Twilight series. But on a brighter note I have a Breaking Dawn bookmark yay!  

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:35 am
omg... i have been doing crazy things all this time.
Counting down the days... reading fan fiction like it's an OCD ... posting about Twilight like crazy.... getting a friend that reads to play Twilight ... Go upto that said friend before a lesson and point at random guys and either laugh or yell at "NO" because they are not Edward Cullen!

Man, did we scare those guys... Especially this year 12. (senior)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:03 am
Im honestly going to build a fortress out of blankets and place myself out for harms way (( xd )) spending some quality time with Edward Cullen o.o and i think i may keep a kitchen knife with me XD it all depends on who is trying to bother me. But other then that i just go around biting people and doing my ritual dances xd !!!!  

Cuddleh

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:05 am
Well, at least we know that Jacob can feel a kitchen knife... but i feel sad for him!

He's a good guy honestly, he just goes the wrong way to do things.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:16 am
Yeah well point being, i shall break away from the world for 5 days and then kill anyone who tried to interupt me and i probably will bite them at that point thinking i am a vampire xd  

Cuddleh

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:18 am
ok, sooo staying away

*skrinks in corner scared*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:27 am
*foams* need *twitch* the *twitch* friggin *twitch* book *twitch* or *twitch* else *twitch* someone *twitch* will *twitch* DIE!!! *twitches endlessly*  

Cuddleh

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:30 am
*Runs for door, starts scratching it!*

Edward get your vampire a** in here and dazzle her before she freaking kills me!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:51 am
*Starts walking to her making grudge noises* E-Edwardddddd??? mineeee!!! *foam overload*  

Cuddleh

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:01 am
Yes honey...Edward... He's right on the other side of that door *points at door*

* sweatdrop safe...*  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces