Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaiaholics Anonymous - Addicts Welcome

Back to Guilds

A guild for Gaiaholics and Gaia Addicts alike 

Tags: Gaia, Gaiaholics, Anonymous, Addicts 

Reply Gaiaholics Anonymous
Multiple Personalities (what other sites do you frequent?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:44 pm
That games seems fun maybe Ill tryy C=
Umm I go on Webkinz , I know im such a baby put its pretty fun && Adorableee Im a plush collector, I want to play Wow and this naruto game  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:46 pm
Razin Frostdrake
sooner or later there's going to be a whole new continent, that will include giants and elves as new races. it's gonna be insanity. plus mounts and flying mounts.

So... they're bacically turning it into the anime' version of WoW xd

I'm only lvl 17 xp I need to play more often.

@Fae: I like the cow, that's awesome xd  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:23 pm
i'm currently lvl 32 my total lvl is 67 . . . i win xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:34 pm
Razin Frostdrake
i'm currently lvl 32 my total lvl is 67 . . . i win xD

Yeah, you win you addict stare
Ah well, I'm having fun anyway xd
I cracked and bought a panda too. That thing is bad a**!! Only drawback is the short summoning time ><  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Colorblind Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:17 pm
Uh I play Ponystars and Kinsaki but Gaia is my first love. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:07 pm
If anyone is also part of Roliana.com or Soliaonline.com, look me up!

Roliana SN: Lady Cat
Solia SN: Lady Catalina; Sir Oric  

Lady Catalina

LolCow Loves Cheeze

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:26 pm
I play Ragnarok Online, and Holic. And...

I frequent Youtube, Last.fm, and that's pretty much it.

Mabinogi is too boring in my opinion, I played it for about 30 minutes before finding it too mis-informative on gameplay and VERY time consuming. So... NO!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:03 pm
guys... I have a problem..

I finally forced myself to play Mabinogi again today after trying it a few days ago. at first I thought it was boring and hard to play. but now I'm ADDICTED gonk

I kinda like the idea of the freedom in the game and all the stuff you can do.. playing a musical instrument is so cool! now I can do what I want to do IRL but can't xd  

Neiina

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:14 am
it seems that way at first, but once you get to understand it it's anything but boring, i mean hell even the faces change with certain things typed, try . . . <3 . lol . O_O try those three and look at your face . . . that makes it even better . . . which server are you on and what's your name in game ?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:13 am
Neiina
guys... I have a problem..

I finally forced myself to play Mabinogi again today after trying it a few days ago. at first I thought it was boring and hard to play. but now I'm ADDICTED gonk

I kinda like the idea of the freedom in the game and all the stuff you can do.. playing a musical instrument is so cool! now I can do what I want to do IRL but can't xd

xd We knew you could do it, lol.
If you really get into it, get the Fantasy Life expansion pack. Worth the extra money if for nothing more than the escape bombs they give you. Especially when you're new and wander into unfamiliar areas with things that can seriously kick your a**.

@Raz: I just learned that the other day XD I typed ^^ and got something like this face: stare I'll have to try the others.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:49 am
if you're on tarlach server just note " Razin " i can run ya where ever, and there's nothing in the fields aside from the ogre i can't kill (i can kill it but i die atleast 3 times before it does), well except some field bosses(same with them, i can, but i probly will die atleast twice) . . . but they are as bad if not worse than normal dungeon bosses . . . but nonetheless you can add me as a friend . . . open the friends thing by hitting F, click "add friend", type in " Razin " on tarlach server . . . i think it'll work dunno for sure . . . never tried it yet . . . but it's case sensitive so make sure to cap it right . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:53 pm
@ Razin - I think I'm on the Tarlach server 3nodding I'm using the same name there too; Neiina
I'll add you in a bit, Razin. I just took a lunch break ahahaha
someone was playing the Harry Potter theme song on the Lute this morning. it was SO COOL! I have to try that.

@ Karma - Fantasy Life expansion? I don't know about the money >__< I don't have a credit card yet and I would hate to use my mom's. she would kill me if I spent money on a virtual game ahaha  

Neiina

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:14 pm
CVS and target carry nexon cash cards so you could do that if you end up choosing to  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:15 pm
Everyone's on Tarlach >< Maybe I'll finally put my free card to use and come play with you guys.

Buying the expansion isn't much different from donating here. You donate to the site so it can stay a primarily free site. Just like the MCs, you get a little bonus for helping the site out :3 Think of it as paying for your entertainment, but the game is still fun even if you don't. I guess it's harder when it's not your money or credit card.

Edit: @Raz: oh yeah, good point =o  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Neiina

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:17 pm
I never donated here ninja I'll just wait a little bit longer until my parents let me work and make my own money and get the virtual stuff. for now I'll use their money for gas  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff