Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Jacob Black moments that made you grimace... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fifii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:17 pm
when he was hurting edward by thinking of bella the day sam found her in the forest  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:35 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
scream -Chases after GuardianDragonsSpirit with flaming pitchforks- scream

Aiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!
*forsakes bomb shelter*
*hops on motorcycle*
*races to La Push*
*runs into Jacob*
*squees*
*sticks tongue out at Peach Tea Pocky*
*hugs Jacob*  

GuardianDragonsSpirit

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:51 pm
*Yawn* Bashing Jacob is really old and boring. Edwards done a few bad things too in his time with the books.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:46 pm
Just for the Record, i'm neutral XD

I don't hate jacob. I thought he was a pretty good person for what he did to help Bella. I wish he would have not acted like such a jerk in eclipse though. I mean, i know he means well, he just wants to try to save Bella's soul, he really cares for her well being (even if he doesn't act like it sometimes), but was the suicidal threats just to get Bella to kiss him really needed? That was just selfish. But, i do feel sorry for Jacob. He means well (except for on the occasions where he acts like a total jerk), and is just trying to help Bella, even though he doesn't realize that Edward would never hurt Bella. I read the writing on Stephinie Meyer's website, where she showed you jacob's point of view, (although i wish she would continued further...) and he is really just doing this for Bella's sake. I think we shouldn't give him as bad of a reputation as we do, because he's just trying to make things right....

*hides in a corner waiting to be ambushed by rabid Jacob haters*

vanny_jae

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:30 am
When he was an a** and kissed Bella. -_-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:14 am
I don't hate Jacob....It's that sometimes he can be a real pain, but he stands for what he believes. The fourth book surprised me.... eek  

duup

WTFKassie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:19 am
heartache in stereo
every moment with Jacob Black in it makes me grimace.

;D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:28 am
Mrs Joe Trohman
When he was an a** and kissed Bella. -_-

I agree. no boy, fictional or non ficitonal should do that to a girl if she doesn't want to...man...they fine that all hell might start to break loose. But in this case Edward would have do sweatdrop  

haloeclipse270

Wilixer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:35 pm
It got on my nerves sooo bad when Jacob kissed Bella. And I hated it when her dad was all like "Good for you" when he found out >.<
I don't really hate Jacob anymore; the stuff he does and says just get on my nerves sometimes. I don't think the books would be as good if he wasn't there to antagonize all the Edward fangirls (myself included -.-).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:59 pm
ill have to say when ever jacob was mouthung off. Infuriationg every1 around him

98% of teens today have moved on to rap and hip hop if your part of the 2% still rockin' on add this is your siggy  

SamHasNoGun

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces