Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Did anyone else grin like an idiot when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:45 am
CuddlyPinkPanda
Yeah well.... I think im gonna order it off amazon but that means i have to cut away from the world for 4 extra days!! Litterally tho i think i will crawl into a cacoon if i have to! and i have tried edwards smile so many times but i think it looked more mentally challenged then sexy...

dude you tried to do the crooked smile?

i reckon barely anyone in the world can pull it off. I think Robert Pattinson can a little, but not like the way i picture Edward doing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:21 am
you sound like those guys from above the influence Dude i was so high lol but yeah i think thats why i got my new sponge walling mom said it was cuz i cud lean against the wall and read :3... she lied!!!  

Cuddleh

HylianLegacy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:11 am
I cant manage to smile sraight... Even before Twilight my straight smile looked stupid... Everyone says they love my smile lol YAY for coincidental Edward smile! :/  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:45 am
lol that part if funny  

XxlostXxinXxdarknessXx

snow_yuki aka a vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:31 pm
love it all the way but my all time fave chapter is from the first book Twilight ch. 23 the angle  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:05 pm
That was actually one of those quotos I giggled and grin silly on to. But I know Bella's accident prone wouldn't have crashed the plane since she's been on one before.... 3nodding  

haloeclipse270

jade_onyx_1595

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:42 am
shdwd1
Haha I bite my lip a TON and smile crookedly lol! My sis tells me Im too much like Edward lol we both love the books! Haha did anyone else burst out into random laughter at the part in Eclipse when Edward said, "Bella, stop trying to take your clothes off." haha I no I did!

i did!!!! i was in my living room when i read that part!!!!!!!! i was laughing so hard my mom was like "are u all right? maybe u shouldnt drink so much coffee...." oh and when i showed that to my friend she was laughing harder than i was!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:05 pm
i totally agree, i just couldnt stop smiling. blaugh  

SamHasNoGun

Immature Excuse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:07 pm
*nods*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:31 pm
thats not the only thing that made me grine ^_^  

Princess_Moon_Bunny89

Romantic Genius

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:57 am
WhiteStream
You'd be surprised by the assortment of strange faces I make in the mirror across the room when I'm reading Twilight or one of the other books. xD

It's weird...it's like I'm trying to mimick the expressions of the characters in the book.

wow.. i feel the same way too!
i always do that! dagnabbit!
i read twilight during lunch at school once..
people were staring because i was like an escapee from a mental ward....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:14 pm
!!!SMALL SPOILER ALERT!!! Did anyone else grin like an idiot in Breaking Dawn when Jacob descibed taking his clothes off in front of Charlie haha! Greatest part eva!!!  

HylianLegacy

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:39 pm
shdwd1
!!!SMALL SPOILER ALERT!!! Did anyone else grin like an idiot in Breaking Dawn when Jacob descibed taking his clothes off in front of Charlie haha! Greatest part eva!!!

OMGLMAOROFL
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:29 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
WhiteStream
You'd be surprised by the assortment of strange faces I make in the mirror across the room when I'm reading Twilight or one of the other books. xD

It's weird...it's like I'm trying to mimick the expressions of the characters in the book.

whoa... you just made a noise come out
of me that i never heard before. eek i think it
was a cross between a squeal and a cry.
maybe even some laughter in there too...

strange.

ANYWAY!!
the reason you made that noise come out
of is that i do the exact same thing.
if i hear that bellas mouth dropped, mine will
too. if she grins, i grin. weird i know. sweatdrop

for example, just today i was reading a
fanfiction to where mike does some unmentionable
things to bella. and bella was imagining
killing mike, and i kept subconsciously
jumping forward in my chair, thinking i was
getting ready for a fight.

i get too into reading. whee

eek eek eek eek OLLY CRAP!!!!!

That's what i do!!!!!!! *hi 5*

yay!!!!!!!!! I'm not crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

or am i????? confused eek confused eek

m33p01

ProcrastinatorN1

Shameless Informer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:44 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
Bella and Edward were passing notes? And then she asked what he would do in case the plane crashed because the pilots were passed out drunk and he was all trying to hide a smile and said
"Easy. I'd fly the plane."
And she said that the engines had exploded and the plane was falling and he said
"I'd wait till we were close enough to the ground, get a good grip on you, kick out the wall and jump. Then I'd run you back to the scene of the accident and stumble around like the two luckiest survivors in history.

And then she stared at him wordlessly. And he whispered, "What?"
And it says
"I shook my head in awe. "Nothing," I mouthed."

I know I did. whee

Actually, I LOL'd quite loudly (and my mom gave me a weird look) while grinning like an idiot. xD That would be so hilarious!! ^.^  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff