View Results

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:38 pm
Kittycharm
VompIr
Peach Tea Pocky
Breaking Dawn Excerpt
Quote:
"Sorry Bella, but you are so ugly that even immortality can't cure your hideous face. Sorry!" said Carlisle as he looked me in the eye. All of a sudden, my throat started aching and my eyes started tearing up. Dramatically, I ran away to cry in Edwards room.

Maybe i missed the post that says this isn't a actual quote.... but i dont believe that this is a quote from Breaking Dawn. 1) it sounds like a junior high school girl wrote it (which i bet they did). 2) it doesn't even sound like the character to say, its not father figure its more degrading jerk. and 3) its writen with the insinuation that bella has been changed yet she starts crying??? Vampires cant cry...

Sooooo Yah....
No, most likely not. Carlisle wouldn't ever say that to Bella. But its humorous.

Noooo no guys Peach Tea Pocky just made that up as a joke its not really from the book. She was just goofing off. Its not a real quote its fake.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:49 am
Hate to break it to you guys, but I think Bella's days are numbered. What Carlisle said is probably in reference to yet another accident, but this time it's one she can't recover from.

Maybe her spinal cord gets severed....

HERE LIES
ISABELLA SWAN

You will always be remembered for you incredible klutziness
and your pathetic hideousness. You were never good enough
for Edward. Rest in peace, loser.

Atomic Chica

mini jellybeans

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:03 am
XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX
I'm going to take a guess here. Ok so we all know how vampires are supposed to be beautiful. They are beautiful because of the venom, it makes them beautiful when they change from human to vampire. But i'm guessing you would have to be some what pretty before you change in order to be that beautiful. So when Carlisle said that he might have meant that someone was so ugly that even vampire venom couldn't help them. But I could be wrong its just a theory.

Twilight
New Moon

lol that was funny..

Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:48 pm
OMG ME NIETHER!!!!!!!!!!! Need to find out!!!!!!  

iluvdance3453

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:54 pm
Aha..yeah
i agree with the klutziness one XDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:37 pm
STOP IT!!! I am already freaking out enough w/o all the teasers!  

Citrine Goddess

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:52 pm
SimplyaGoddess
Whn I rd that quote what popped in my head is maybe someone is so hurt that even vampire venom can't help them *shrug* If it is that I'm going to die I'm a totally sierous lol

I think so too. That was the first idea that came to my mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:22 pm
citrinececilia
STOP IT!!! I am already freaking out enough w/o all the teasers!

crying At least the book is available to you tonight... *Moment of despair washing over me*

WAHHHH! THAT'S IT! I DON'T CARE IF I'M GOING TO JAPAN IN 2 MONTHS! i WANT THAT BOOK NOW, *PACKING BAGS AS OF NOW, BUYS TICKETS TO AMERICA*  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces