Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Twilight RP~ (Rising Sun) Needs Members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
  Edward
  Jacob
View Results

memory_lane17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:18 pm
That low moan late at night...

Ada was walking cheerfully through a park in Forks, WA with a red book in her hand. She ignored the constant stares that every man, woman, and child was giving her, and simply tried to enjoy herself. She finally found an empty bench, and sat down.

Ah, what a wonderful day. The sky is dark and gloomy, the air is chill. Perfect day for a walk.

She smiled, flashing her breathtakingly-white teeth, and opened her book. She quickly became immersed within it's pages, but focused on shifting her body weight every few minutes, and moving her shoulders to feign a pulse.

...don't worry, I won't bite domokun

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:09 am
"Stupid half-brother, if I leave maybe I'll run into him,"Sarah muttered angrily before coughing again. She struggled to take in a much needed breath of air before deciding to go and find Jacob. Sarah got up and started to walk off the beach while her breaths were coming in harsh wheezing pants as she struggled to get air to her lungs.  

rocker_gal226

vampire_knight_loves_zero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:15 pm
((I would like to say that I will no longer be accepting oringal characters. I will still be accepting exisiting characters. Sorry if this is a problem to anyone))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:26 pm
Kara lead Amber and Lilith to Forks High School. There were all kinds of kids standing around.

Amber noticed a handsome boy standing next to a car talking to a beautiful girl. They both looked like models. They were also pale. "I wonder if they are Cullens," Amber said to herself.

Lilith noticed the look on Amber's face and turned her attention to the girl and boy. "I can't beileve we came all this way for them," Lilith said to herself.

"Kara can you wait here I have something to do real quick?," Amber asked. "Lilith will stay here with you."

Before anyone could answer Amber was gone. She walked over to the girl and boy. She tried to smile. But she didn't know what to say or what to do.

"Are you the Cullens?," Amber asked. She couldn't wait for them to responed. "My name is Amber Lupin. My sister and I have came here to seek for you help," Amber said softly.

((We will. Have fun whil you're away. But hurry back^^))  

sasukesgurl_4ever

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:40 pm
"I knew you would be coming," said Alice.

"Do you know why I am here?," asked Amber.

Alice nodded. "You are the same as us."

"You know my name so what is yours?," asked Amber.

"I am Alice Cullen and this is my brother. Edward Cullen," said Alice softly.

Amber starred at Edward. He was just looking at her and then at Alice. It was like Alice and Edward were talking inside their minds. "What are they going to say? Are they going to help us? Where are Lilith and I going to go?," asked Amber to herself. Amber glanced over at Lilith and back at the two Cullens. "Are they're more of them somewhere?," Ammber asked herself.

((punk needs to contuine))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:01 pm
Saash glanced over to where the strongest of the vampire scents originated from and spotted three girls and a boy.
Saash looked away quickly, though she felt the pressure of one's gaze following her.
They couldn't have caught her scent, could they?...
She felt the pressure lift and sighed in relief.
Shifting her books under the arm carrying the instrument case, she opened ehr bag, fumbling around for her schedule. Finally, she found it.
She quickly focused on memorizing the order of her classes.
1st period--Band
2nd period--World History
3rd period--Trigonometry
4th period--English
5th period--Lunch
6th period--Biology
7th period--Gym
Saash groaned for what seemed like the thousandth time at the prospect of having Gym last period. At least the day would start off with something good; Band was one of Saash's two favorite subjects. The other was Science, and she was looking forward to Bio, even though she was certain to be the only sophomore in the eleventh grade-level class. Then again, she was likely to be the only sophomore in most of her classes; she had skipped up in her former school, so all of her accademic courses had her in junior classes.
She heard a bell ring, and everyone started to go into the varios buildings. She looked around and, before she even saw the building number, found the band building; it sounded like someone was strangling a clarinet when someone opened the door to enter.
Saash marveled that they didn't even cringe at the sound; it was all she could do to not drop everything so she could cover her ears.
"I hope this isn't an omen." she muttered to herself as she walked towards the door, steeling herself against the sound that met her as she opened the door.

((Sorry; the bando in me demanded that there be a band. sweatdrop Don't worry, though; it'd be proportional to the size of the school (read: virtually nonexistent stare )))  

GuardianDragonsSpirit

punk_rocker_wanabe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:08 pm
"hey!" replied edward. he didn't think that these two vampires could be dangerous, but he couldn't let his gaurd down because of bella.
"do you need are help or something. i mean what the reason why you giuys are here?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:26 am
After about 2 minutes if resisting the urge to rejoin the kind of society that she had belonged to in her other life, Sera had returned to the school. Although she had no books, in fact no idea what she was doing, she marched off to the administration building and, using some special spells of deception, convinced the school that she was transferring permenantly for the rest of her education, into Forks high school and that she had all expenses paid and was free to join her classes right then and there. She borrowed books from them, and all the necessary equipment, and went off quickly down the street to find a bag she could use. After about half and hour, she had enrolled in a school, found everything she needed and was now sitting in her class enjoying the teacher's talk and the few stares from nearby students.

i think i'm going to like it here! she thought happily.

[[sorry that's so long and unrealistic but i couldn't think of any other way to do it... >.<]]  

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:42 am
"We need help but I don't think we should be talking about this here in the open," said Amber. She was looking all around.

"I think she's right," said Alice.

"Do you have somewhere we can talk in private with my sister and I?," amber asked.

"Are house. Meet us here after school," said Alice.

Amber nodded.

She walked back to Lilith and Kara.

"Sorry about that," smiled Amber. "Let's go get our classes."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:24 pm
edward looked at alice. he didnt like the fact that there was new vampires in forks, but there was nothing that he could do to help that.

"so, alice? we going to tell me what you saw about them?"

punk_rocker_wanabe

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:44 pm
Sarah walked up to Jacobs house out of breath. She took a wheezing breath before stepping foreward and rapping hard on the door with her fist. "Jacob are you here?"she yelled through the door before doubling over in a coughing fit gasping and wheezing for breath while she waited for someone to answer the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:28 pm
Jacob walked over to the door. His hair was muzzled. He had just out of bed. "Yeah I'm here," Jacob yawned. He noticed Sarah standing at the door. He kept his eyes on her. Jacob reached up and touched his hair. "...Sarah...," was all Jacob could say.  

sasukesgurl_4ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:30 pm
Alice turned to Edward. "The girl. Amber. She wants to be one of us. She's a vegertain like us. We should have no problem with her. The sister. She might be a problem. She doesn't trust easily. And I sense something terrible is going to happen," answered Alice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:53 pm
Amber, Lilith, and Kara went to the office to get their classes. Both Amber and Lilith looked at each others.

Amber's read:
1st Period--Trigonometry
2nd Period--Chour
3rd Period--World History
4th Period--English
5th Period--Lunch
6th Period--Biology
7th Period--Gym

Lilith's read:
1st Period--Gym
2nd Period--Pre Alegrba
3rd Period--History
4th Period--English
5th Period--Lunch
6th Period--Art I
7th Period--Freshman Lab Sience

They gave back each other's classes.

Lilith sighed. "I guess we don't get classes together."

"Don't worry Lili it won't be that bad. You'll get to hang with new people and make friends." Amber smiled.

"Easy for you to say. We're in all high classes again," Lilith snapped.

"C'mon. Let's just give this school a try will ya?," Amber asked. "For me?"

"Yeah sure whatever," said Lilith coldly.

((since a band class was added so was a chour class^^
Note: Amber is in advanced classes. She and Lilith are freshman but AMber has Junior classes, like Edward and Bella. So Amber sends alot of time with Bella and Edward))  

GuardianDragonsSpirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:24 pm
Saash walked into the band room and nearly fainted on the spot.
Sure, Forks was small...
But surely it could support a larger-
The clarinet honked again.
-and better band?
There were maybe twenty-five or thirty chairs in the room, and about two-thirds were full, the others being filled by students trickling in. Though the personal instruments were nice and shiny, the school-supplied ones had most definitely seen better days.
She shuddered at the sound of the band warming up, then heard the first really good sound. One of the...she counted three...trumpets was producing a crystal clear, perfect tone. Saash smiled, focusing on that blissful tone, and went to sit next to the instrumentalists it belonged to.
"Hi." she said shily as she came to the open seat next to them; she couldn't see their face because of the stand in front of it. "Does anyone normally sit here?"
"No. Why?"
Saash started feeling nervous. "Well...would you mind if I sat there?"
"Not particularly"
Saash sat down and pulled a stand over, feeling her neighbor's gaze try and pierce her.
Of course...her luck...the best instrumentalist in the room was the staring type...

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff