Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
I'm killing jacob. I've got a good reason. Who's with me? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf hunting?
  lets kick some a**. jacobs going down.
  no way. jacobs cool.
View Results

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:43 am
I didn't hate Jacob that much until I read Eclipse...and then I figured that if he really did (spoiler:love Bella he wouldn't be so selfish as to want her for himself..he'd let her be happy with Edward.) Before that I liked him for being there for Bella.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:35 am
Aww, give jake a little break though he was acting like a total a** in most of eclipse, you really have to give him the doubt that he's a umm, 16 no 17 years old right, whose just trying to find love. He's got nothing on Edward though when it comes to almost everything...so... if you must release some anger at least keep it to a minium. sweatdrop  

haloeclipse270

Mischieva

750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:58 am
. . .
Have any of you even read it yet?
Besides people, you are so stupid.
You should really at least tryto think of it through Jacob's point of view.
He really loves Bella and he can't find anyone to imprint on no matter how hard he tries.
He has to give up the love of his life in a horrid way, and even though I am in love with Edward and not Jacob, I am kinda getting mad at Edward while reading this.
Don't make comments about quotes until you know what they're about, mmk?
<3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:33 pm
Mischieva
. . .
Have any of you even read it yet?
Besides people, you are so stupid.
You should really at least tryto think of it through Jacob's point of view.
He really loves Bella and he can't find anyone to imprint on no matter how hard he tries.
He has to give up the love of his life in a horrid way, and even though I am in love with Edward and not Jacob, I am kinda getting mad at Edward while reading this.
Don't make comments about quotes until you know what they're about, mmk?
<3

ah hahaha. wink

i have read it. and i was 100% right.
that was pointed at Edward.

Dine with the Damned

A Dazzling Edward Cullen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:01 pm
I don't want to spoil anything, but yes, that quote was directed at myself.

Don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't read it, so if you HAVEN'T read it, this is my opinion: "I'd be quite happy to tear that mongrel limb from limb, as long as it doesn't upset Bella."

If you HAVE read BD, here's my opinion: "Seeing as he no longer loves my Bella in an intimate way, I'm quite content with keeping him alive. Besides, he makes our daughter happy. I'm glad we found some way to get along, even though he still reeks of wet dog."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:04 pm
A Dazzling Edward Cullen

Don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't read it, so if you HAVEN'T read it, this is my opinion: "I'd be quite happy to tear that mongrel limb from limb, as long as it doesn't upset Bella."

If you HAVE read BD, here's my opinion: "Seeing as he no longer loves my Bella in an intimate way, I'm quite content with keeping him alive. Besides, he makes our daughter happy. I'm glad we found some way to get along, even though he still reeks of wet dog."

i cant read that to save my life.  

Dine with the Damned

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:00 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
A Dazzling Edward Cullen

That's why you quote it to read the small print.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:03 pm
Mrs Joe Trohman
Your My Brand Of Heroin
A Dazzling Edward Cullen

That's why you quote it to read the small print.

oooooohh!!! my bad! sweatdrop

Dine with the Damned

IntotheDestiny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:44 am
I think Jacob has some issues of his own but he seems determine to just break them up at any moment. O_o Maybe thats just me. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:36 am
haloeclipse270
Aww, give jake a little break though he was acting like a total a** in most of eclipse, you really have to give him the doubt that he's a umm, 16 no 17 years old right, whose just trying to find love. He's got nothing on Edward though when it comes to almost everything...so... if you must release some anger at least keep it to a minium. sweatdrop

I can understand that he loves Bella and it hurts him to see her want Edward so much, but I still think it was really wrong of him to force himself on Bella...if you truly love someone you don't force your desires on them. I liked him before he became all jealous and angsty.  

Shadow__Dweller

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:09 am
Okay, I used to hate Jacob for what happened in Eclipse, but after reading Breaking Dawn, I'm coming around to him. I'm glad that he can finally end the whole love triangle with Bella.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:25 pm
La Beaute
Jacob was a jerk to Bella, I wouldnt care if Edward were to have said it to him because he has every right to for being one and being cocky about it.
Che. Jacob does too. Edward needs somebody to get in his face every once in a while, and Jakes the man to do it.  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:31 pm
jacob's not so bad...

he's actually a great guy!
go read brealing dawn..
he'll make your day..
blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:01 pm
Why kill Jacob thats kinda mess -.-'' but still unrequited love -sigh-  

Devil Ashes

Vicious Lover

8,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:02 pm
Really, Jacob overreacted.... He sounded like her father when shes age 14 or something.. She's married and he has no say on who she has sex with.... Maybe he knows it would hurt her... but i can understand y he did it... I act that way with my friends too...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff