Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stolen ((Partner Found)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:01 am
She clung to his shoulders tightly when he pulled her onto his back even bowing her head so that her forhead rested on his shoulder, "How could you have predicted that?" Her voice sounded odd to her ears from the motion of his running. "Where do you plan on us going anyway?" Some of her hair came lose in all of the confusion and was blown back by a strong wind that found it's way down the road.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:11 am
"Never knowing where your going is one fo the greatest things in life..I don't know where were going, but were not staying there..And I knew because well i knew he'd hurt you or try to force you and I hate when people do that..Although I've been doign that to you i apologize.. It was meerly an act of kindness not rudeness." He said flatly as he put her down and clutched his knees. Out of breath, he started gasping for air..  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:22 am
"He was attempting to do his job, but I cannot say that I'm not grateful. They would have been far from kind to me." She took a half step back from him to allow him room, "Will you be alright? You know, you don't have to carry me." Athilea offered him a smile as she slowly moved around, her feet dragging as she moved them forward so she would know if something was in her way. "So, we've no plan on where to go just yet. Obviously my home is out because your human. I'm assuming that your villiage is out because I'm a Wood Elf."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:54 am
"Yeah, both of our places are out of the qustio-" A lightbulb went off in his head. "Maybe not.." Matthew mutterd as he took offsome brak from a near by tree branch he took his lighter and bent the bark. He lit it and it started to steam he blew out the fire and lightly placed the now coll bark on the tips of her ears. It held down her points. he smiled, quite proud of himself. "There.."  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:36 pm
She turned towards him, a quizzical look on her face, "What did you do?" The smell of burning wood reached her and she arched an eyebrow, "I don't understand how a fire is going to help anything." A hand reached up to brush a bit of her hair from her face and tuck it behind her ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:05 pm
"It covers up the tips of your ears. When we get there will paint them the color of your skin so you'll blen in.." He took hold of her wirsts and shook his head. "It wont work if we can see your ears all the time." He pulled her hair form behind her head.  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:58 pm
"Oh, so I'll look human. Wont the guard we ran from recognize me though?" She let him pull the hair over her ears. The dark red curls drapped over her shoulders. Her eyebrows knit together, her head tilting slightly.

((Sorry for the short post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:03 pm
"Yeah, but I'll just exicute him...No problem.." He started to walk back into the woods when he came face to nface to the castle he pulled the gaurd aside and killed him. "Problem solved come on."  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:14 pm
Athilea chewed on the inside of her lowerlip and nodded slowly, "So. . .I'll just stay here with you and hope no one finds out what I really am?" Her questions was barely above a whisper, difficult even for him to hear. She fiddled with the sweater he had pulled over her earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:30 pm
Matthew smiled gently at her and held onto her hand.. "Play along.." He whisperd. As he gently kissed her cheek.

[[Writers block..]]  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:51 pm
She stiffened slightly, but offered a smile, "If you think this will work. Where to then, Matthew?" Absently she squeezed his hand, not thinking of what she was doing. Her head turned slightly, trying to catch sounds from within the castle. Unconsioulsy she took a step closer to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:18 pm
"They wanted me to get married anyways, I hope you don't mind pretending to be my wife or girlfriend or whatever for a little while." He said apoligeticly. "I'm sorry for getting you into this.."  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:37 pm
"If you think they'll believe it then I can do it." She shook her head slightly, "No reason to apologize. I had my own part in getting myself into this situation." A reassuring smile was offered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:13 pm
Matthew rolled his eye's and laced his arm through hers. "Not really it was more my fault then anything, btu a-okay.."

[writers block..]]  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:38 am
She arched an eyebrow at him and shrugged, "I suppouse we can agree to disagree on that particular subject." Again she chewed on the inside of her lower lip. Their people had be enemies for so long, and now she was about to enter their villiage. No turning back now, she suppoused. It wasn't like her people would let her explain what had happened. They wouldn't accept that he had helped her, or that she wasn't working with them.

Athilea felt him lace his arm through hers and looked over to him, "So, are we going to stand here the rest of the day or go into your villiage?" Her brows knit together again, she should propably start referring to it as hers as well. That would take a bit of getting use to though.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff