Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Do NOT OPEN, if you haven't read Breaking Dawn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent Rose Cullen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:58 pm
Sporadic Image
OMFG.
Bella gave birth to Renesmee Carlie Cullen.
She's a vampire, and she's Mrs. Cullen now! (Why can't that me be? It's my birthday today!)
The book was ******** RAD.

Why does it have to be the end of the series?!?! crying
The next book is Midnight Sun(Edward's point of view.)

Wooo where did you get the info on Midnight Sun?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:47 am
Theres another book? omg thats going to be fantastic!  

hkkpfwg96

_Shinigami_Kisses_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:07 pm
I loved breaking dawn, i read non-stop and when i finished i fell asleep with it in my arms!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:50 pm
AGHGHGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! nooooooooooooooo! stephenie just pulled a phoenix wright objection(look it up)!!!!!!!!! no more minight sun, someone leaked it  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Brie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:39 pm
OMG I loved these books. Waaaaaaaaaaaa why why why does it have to end. i want there to be more.

Midnight sun got delayed because some stuiped person spilled a part of the book and now she is changing it. but its still coming out  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:40 pm
i didn't really like it as much as the first three. one thing is the age. there is like stuff in there that isn't appropriate for her young readers at all. and then she like changes bella. bella just gets everything that she wants and ugh! it was good i'll admit that it took me like two days to read. but i thought stephanie myer wasn't the happily ever after type.  

cherokeelover1

hkkpfwg96

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:53 pm
The book was amazing but Jacob was a downer untill the very end.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:50 pm
It's the best of the series, in my opinion. biggrin
I didn't really like Jacob's Book that much, because I think Jacob is sort of a dull character (I barely made it through New Moon... Jacob is so boring). Unfortunately, I saw spoilers on the net before I was able to get my hands on the book, so some of the major parts were spoiled for me sad

Stephenie did say that after she finished The Host series, that she would revisit Twilight and write a 5th and a 6th book. However, after the whole Midnight Sun fiasco, she might not do that anymore cry  

Spring and Summer

Ish Wicky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:12 pm
I love that book out of all twilight saga ;D
I soo want to read and own Midnight sun. Not sure when it will be released or whatver. Why couldn't the book be written from Bella's perspective all through tthe book...having it from Jacob's point of veiw..was crap.
Who cares bout him really...he isn't a main character, and well not worth mentioning.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:20 pm
I knew that Dawning Crap was going to be predictable, but I wasn't expecting total s**t. I went to the Midnight Masque for the release, got the book at midnight, stayed up till four AM reading it. I managed to get through the first book in two hours, but then at the end of it, I said, "You have to ******** kidding me."

From there on I just wanted to gouge my eyes out. That or bleach my brain to remove all traces of the horror that was Dawning Crap. For one, Meyer made a big mistake of trying to use BIOLOGY to prove why the mutant spawn existed (and her arguments and explanations don't work; I can easily disprove all of them with a high school explanation of Biology).

I mean, she could have made it seem a little more believable, but I was under the impression that you need a LIVING sperm and an egg to make a baby; not venom. Because, doesn't she say that a vampire is a corpse, basically, and can't produce any bodily fluids? Henceforth, Edward can't make the necessary sperm to have a baby since there are several conditions that sperm need in order to survive. For one, they need to be kept at a specific temperature, which is just a tad cooler then body temperature. Plus, sperm doesn't have a long life expectancy, just a few days in the body or three days in the female body.

Oh, and it was a disturbing birth scene, one that I'd never want to see in a movie or in any way. That creeped me out; having your uterus ripped open to deliver the baby is not a good way to deliver and will turn off people from having babies.

The one good thing about it, was that it showed just how insane Bella is. Because normally if you're getting your bones broken by the baby, you get rid of it. This is just an example of Meyer shoving her own opinion down all of our throats that no matter how close to death you are, you don't abort the fetus. Don't let this start a debate on the whole pro-choice/pro-life thing, that's not what this is about.

Seriously, if she really 'loved' Edward like she says she does, she would have realized that keeping that mutant spawn was only hurting him. Even Jake noticed and realized that Edward was falling to pieces because of Bella's stupid selfish nature and her insanity. The two of them should've ditched her and gone off to have sparkly man-sex together on Isle Esme, and left the beytch to die.

And I can't ever forgive Meyer for turning one of my favorite characters into a *****, and I don't care what anyone else says, because that's exactly what she did to Jake. ;-;

So, in closing, Dawning Crap was nothing more then a huge fanfic ripped off from fics written by little girls who wouldn't know what a good novel or story was if it bit them in the a**.

Twilight Scribe

La Beaute

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:59 pm
Twilight Scribe
I knew that Dawning Crap was going to be predictable, but I wasn't expecting total s**t. I went to the Midnight Masque for the release, got the book at midnight, stayed up till four AM reading it. I managed to get through the first book in two hours, but then at the end of it, I said, "You have to ******** kidding me."

From there on I just wanted to gouge my eyes out. That or bleach my brain to remove all traces of the horror that was Dawning Crap. For one, Meyer made a big mistake of trying to use BIOLOGY to prove why the mutant spawn existed (and her arguments and explanations don't work; I can easily disprove all of them with a high school explanation of Biology).

I mean, she could have made it seem a little more believable, but I was under the impression that you need a LIVING sperm and an egg to make a baby; not venom. Because, doesn't she say that a vampire is a corpse, basically, and can't produce any bodily fluids? Henceforth, Edward can't make the necessary sperm to have a baby since there are several conditions that sperm need in order to survive. For one, they need to be kept at a specific temperature, which is just a tad cooler then body temperature. Plus, sperm doesn't have a long life expectancy, just a few days in the body or three days in the female body.

Oh, and it was a disturbing birth scene, one that I'd never want to see in a movie or in any way. That creeped me out; having your uterus ripped open to deliver the baby is not a good way to deliver and will turn off people from having babies.

The one good thing about it, was that it showed just how insane Bella is. Because normally if you're getting your bones broken by the baby, you get rid of it. This is just an example of Meyer shoving her own opinion down all of our throats that no matter how close to death you are, you don't abort the fetus. Don't let this start a debate on the whole pro-choice/pro-life thing, that's not what this is about.

Seriously, if she really 'loved' Edward like she says she does, she would have realized that keeping that mutant spawn was only hurting him. Even Jake noticed and realized that Edward was falling to pieces because of Bella's stupid selfish nature and her insanity. The two of them should've ditched her and gone off to have sparkly man-sex together on Isle Esme, and left the beytch to die.

And I can't ever forgive Meyer for turning one of my favorite characters into a *****, and I don't care what anyone else says, because that's exactly what she did to Jake. ;-;

So, in closing, Dawning Crap was nothing more then a huge fanfic ripped off from fics written by little girls who wouldn't know what a good novel or story was if it bit them in the a**.

I couldn't agree more. The whole book was WTH for me. Personally, I think anyone but her could have written a better finale. Which leads me to say, I have a hard time believing the fact that she was writing this book before/during Twilight. v_v

If anyone wants my review and opinion of the book, it's that I thought it was messy, not well-written, and scrumped up together. 2/10 Review for me. I loved all the other books, but this last one disappointed me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:13 am
yea i already read the first 12 chapters of midnight sun. its twilight from edward's point of view. and its fricken amazing. the only thing that was sad, it that the 12 chapters ends right before the meadow sceen. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying ninja mrgreen sweatdrop 3nodding mrgreen  

pixiemystic

Hilarious Genius

4,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:15 pm
La Beaute
Twilight Scribe

I couldn't agree more. The whole book was WTH for me. Personally, I think anyone but her could have written a better finale. Which leads me to say, I have a hard time believing the fact that she was writing this book before/during Twilight. v_v

If anyone wants my review and opinion of the book, it's that I thought it was messy, not well-written, and scrumped up together. 2/10 Review for me. I loved all the other books, but this last one disappointed me.

I pretty much knew that the book was going to be fail right from the start, but the type of fail was still up for debate when I bought the book. I wasn't expecting fanfiction s**t. I thought it would be mediocre at best, and just downright horrible and tedious at worse. I was somehow right; it was just plain TERRIBLE.

And that rant is only the beginning of the mini-essay I wrote after I finished the book.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:14 pm
I can't believe that someone could be so cruel to leak Midnight Sun! I mean think about Stephanie...she has been working on this series for a long time... if it were u would u want fans to see it befor its perfect?  

Bitters Worst Nightmare

Bella_Marie_Cullen404

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:44 pm
Bitters Worst Nightmare
I can't believe that someone could be so cruel to leak Midnight Sun! I mean think about Stephanie...she has been working on this series for a long time... if it were u would u want fans to see it befor its perfect?

I agree with you! I feel sorry for Stephanie.Even though we can read the book online,I will wait until the book comes out because it wasnt her fault this happenend.I love you Stephanie! Thank you for writting the best books EVER!!!  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff