Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:23 pm
yumapowellgirl
no one friggin' died it really pisses me off that this story ended like all the others. "and they lived happily ever after. the end." why cant it end like hamlet or king lear? dont get me wrong i luv the ending (thats sorta' contradictory sounding at first but when realy thought about its not) and i hope s. m. makes a series about nessie and jacob, but why couldn't it end saddly for once? emo

I don't think I would've been upset at all if it had a "Romeo & Juliet" type ending where both Edward & Bella died. In fact, I was kinda counting on it. Not that I don't love them together, it would've just been realistic.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:25 pm
La Beaute
The entire story was a shock to me. And to me, the baby was the most shocking (and RANDOM!)

Yeah I predicted many things but I gotta say even when I found out bella was pregnant I was in denial.  

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Steel Corpses

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:35 pm
La Beaute
yumapowellgirl
no one friggin' died it really pisses me off that this story ended like all the others. "and they lived happily ever after. the end." why cant it end like hamlet or king lear? dont get me wrong i luv the ending (thats sorta' contradictory sounding at first but when realy thought about its not) and i hope s. m. makes a series about nessie and jacob, but why couldn't it end saddly for once? emo

I agree. Happily ever after stories are a bad thing for me because nothing is chearful and a pack of cheesy smiles.

I also agree to that. I was thinking maybe Aro would kill someone in the field, possibly a major character...But he only got rid of Irina who I didn't really have much of an interest for :<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:28 pm
Steel Corpses
La Beaute
yumapowellgirl

I agree. Happily ever after stories are a bad thing for me because nothing is chearful and a pack of cheesy smiles.

I also agree to that. I was thinking maybe Aro would kill someone in the field, possibly a major character...But he only got rid of Irina who I didn't really have much of an interest for :<

I completely forgot about Irina! Hmm, well, someone did die, but she wasn't important enough for it to be uber significant. Still it was sad. That's what she gets for opening her big mouth, though.  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

circus_freakshow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:25 pm
I was mostly shocked at the whole book. Meaning: Thought it was going to be great and then turned out to be trash. and I think I am the only one who thinks the book was bad and that stephenie could have done better  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:47 pm
circus_freakshow
I was mostly shocked at the whole book. Meaning: Thought it was going to be great and then turned out to be trash. and I think I am the only one who thinks the book was bad and that stephenie could have done better

No, you're not alone. I feel the same, but I still like it because it's Twilight. No matter how rediculous. I do feel she could've expanded to one more book, but she said she didnt plan to (which I think would've been better because then everything wouldnt be so crammed in one)  

La Beaute

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:08 pm
Lindini
um... the whole pregnant thing kind of threw me off.. i'd seen just a little snippet of a spoiler, someone just wrote "does bella actually have a kid?" i was like, BAHA they can't have kids, and she wouldn't with jacob! well, i was wrong, and kind of glad about it. her name may suck, but renesmee is adorable.

then the volturi battle - rather nonexistent. i was ok with that, i don't like reading fight scenes, it starts to drag.

and the whole jacob imprint thing. i was so hoping that would happen, i just wasn't expecting it to be.. bella's daughter.

yup mine where those i wanted them to fight the volturi lol but they didn't crying lol it would have been interesting

i thought that was halarious that it happened to be bella daughter lol i was cracking up from that lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:13 am
La Beaute
circus_freakshow

No, you're not alone. I feel the same, but I still like it because it's Twilight. No matter how rediculous. I do feel she could've expanded to one more book, but she said she didnt plan to (which I think would've been better because then everything wouldnt be so crammed in one)

I knew it was going downhill, but i still finished it in one night because it was Twilight. I kept my hopes thinking, she can turn it around, she can turn it around. Oh god, a fight scene where nothing happened. There's still time, there's still time, there's still time. Bella being able to take off her power for Edward... (thinking of SM) OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!...Last Two Words (The End), well that was a waste of time and money.

I think in a few months i'll attempt trying to read it again...  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Arisuu34

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:56 am
Bella being pregnant,
Alice leaving,
Jacob imprinting on Renesmee,
And bella's shield power.
And that they didnt fight the volturi  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:15 pm
HopePrincessaliCIA
Bella being pregnant,
Alice leaving,

all were surprising  

Emo Oompa Loompa

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:50 pm
GOD EVERYTHING I MEAN LEFT AND RIGHT THERE WERE TWISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say the biggest ones were that bella became preg. and then Edward wanted to get rid of the baby (i was so upset then) and then once renesme was born that Jacob imprinted on her!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:23 am
Emo Oompa Loompa
HopePrincessaliCIA
Bella being pregnant,
Alice leaving,

all were surprising

Suprising? The only thing suprising to me was Alice leaving.

And the non-existant fight where the Volturi figured they'd be the ones to walk away ... like hell that could even be possible!

Out of your reasons 2 were mildly suprising, but ALL PUT ME IN A RAGE SO FIERCE THAT THE VOLTURI WOULD BE SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS!  

xXserenitys-smileXx

La Beaute

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:53 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
La Beaute
circus_freakshow

I knew it was going downhill, but i still finished it in one night because it was Twilight. I kept my hopes thinking, she can turn it around, she can turn it around. Oh god, a fight scene where nothing happened. There's still time, there's still time, there's still time. Bella being able to take off her power for Edward... (thinking of SM) OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!...Last Two Words (The End), well that was a waste of time and money.

I think in a few months i'll attempt trying to read it again...

Exactly how I feel =3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:53 pm
things that left my jaw on the floor. well lets see bella getting pregnant, jacob imprinting on her baby,edward turning bella just to save her, bella not killing the human,all the covens that came, and bellas baby. she sounds so cute.  

bellawannabe12888

Steel Corpses

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:18 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx

ALL PUT ME IN A RAGE SO FIERCE THAT THE VOLTURI WOULD BE SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS!

xd  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces