PoopyBeep
Kittycharm
Really? That's strange......I know that breaking dawn doesn't give you the same emotional feeling like the other three books, but this one gave me a new emotional feeling, not romance, but family.

Ditto. It's not as romance-y as the other 3 books in the series, it is more focused on family. It's really very emotional and sweet. I loved it!

I've seen a mixture of reactions on here. Some people have been mad that Bella changed her mind from thinking Edward was the most beautiful thing ever, into thinking that Nessie was. And others are pissed because Bella would die for her baby. HELLO?? Whats wrong with you guys? Anyone who has thought seriously about having a family and children should know that a mother would do ANYTHING possible to keep their child alive. It's not OOC in the least. It's really the only decision Bella would have ever made.

I mean, I can agree that this book is much more different than the others in the series; it's much more mature, and some people have a hard time with that since it's not a pure romance anymore. It much darker, dealing with death and pain. Dealing with right vs. wrong, with Jacob and Sam and the pack, and the Volturi's ruthlessness in the face of innocence. But that's a part of life, everyone goes through it. I know eveyone wanted it to be a happy lighthearted ending to the series, but I appreciate that it was a deep book. It seems a little bit like the people who were disappointed with the book are... more immature fans; younger in age, or just less open-minded. I'm not trying to be mean in saying this. But this book brings up some really big issues, and some people have a hard time dealing with it.

I'll give you this; the fact that Bella could even have a baby is a little weird, and fan fiction-y, but the rest of the actions she takes seem... inevitable.
I agree very much with you, all the mothers I know wouldn't have a second thought dying for their children. Dads too.