Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:53 pm
Her face softened and she smiled, easily forgiving Aph. "Nice to meet you," she said softly. The 15 minute warning bell started. "Oh!" She stood up now, smiling apologetically to the two. "I have to go to my chorus class. Nice to meet you two."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:54 pm
(Oo imma join this but i dont think i will b able to start it today, freakin brother wants to get on)  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:56 pm
"Come back after class," She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:04 pm
((That's kewl, just PM me your profile))

Ry nodded. "It's a date!" Giving them a final smile, she turned and left.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:06 pm
Waiting three minutes after Ry left, Zach turned to Aph and muttered, "...well, there goes all traces of your heterosexuality..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:17 pm
Ry walked down the halls, smiling towards those who waved or talked to her, but she walked into her class just before the bell rang.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:10 pm
Zach walked to English, a seething Aph following.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:02 pm
Snow and Dawn both walked inside the school, already late for their classes. "this is great" she muttered, holding up her schedule, she compared it to her brothers and found out that they had almost all the same classes "good"

Dawn yawns, running his hands through his white hair, both him and his sister had the same white hair and bright blue eyes. Both were quiet and smart but they also had a secret. "well lets go" he says as they walk inside their class.  

Aprilbaby1

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:39 am
After having run an errand for her chorus teacher, she sat in the back of her algebra class just as two white haired kids came in. Ry blinked. They seem nice...I haven't seen them around much before. Since there were no permanent seating arrangements in the class, the only seats that were available in the crowded alg. class were the seats on the right and left hand side of Ry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:46 am
Snow and Dawn look at each other before walking through the classroom towards the only desks available and sat themselves down, sort of ignoring the students around them.

Snow pulls out a sketchbook and starts sketching, nothing in particular just something to do.

Dawn however pulled out a book and began to read.  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:52 am
Zach was barely listening, thinking about his sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:54 am
Ry looked between the two, blinking. It was a project day, and everyone besides a group or two had already finished their projects and were chatting while the teacher graded papers. Trying to get over the silent awkwardness Ry felt, she glanced between the two. "...Hello," she murmured.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:00 pm
Aph was fidgeting, waiting for class to end.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:00 pm
Snow's eyes flickered towards the girl who looked like she was left out or something "Hello" she said back, still sketching.

Dawn looked at her from his book "Hey" he said at the same time Snow said Hello.  

Aprilbaby1

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:12 pm
"Nice sketch. Nice book." She smiled slightly. Her eye sight was good. She could see the title even though most of Dawn's fingers were obscuring it, and she could see Snow's sketch because of the way the sunmade the papar glow.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff