PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:57 pm
Yup.
Its pretty much over sweatdrop emo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:49 pm
I will really miss it, since it's over sad  

tski ha

Virti

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:11 pm
It may be over for Bella and Edward, BUT IT MAY NOT BE OVER FOR RENESME AND JACOB....0.o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:17 pm
Stephenie has never said this was technically the end.
It's the last time Bella will tell her story, but it's not the end of the Twilight universe.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Ken Saint

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:10 pm
Didn't she say something about eclipse in Bree's perspective?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:25 pm
blaugh idk im almost done with breaking dawn and yah i am sad its ending....but its not rlly the end so in a way im sad yet happy.....but if they ever come out with one completely in jacobs pov i wud die cuz i hate him with such a passion twisted  

XxMuSiC_iS_mY_bOyFrIeNdxX

snickerdoodleprincess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:59 am
I *think* it's over but it wasn't a very solid ending for a series...main reasons I think it *might* go on...

#4) Leah needs a happy ending...imprint on someone or something like that so she can be happy

#3) Jacob is now a new Alpha, is he and Sam going to remain different packs or is Sam going to join Jacob's pack.....unfinshed ending here!

#2) Renesmee and Jacob's relationship, not to mention she still is growing up

#1 Reason) The Volturi aren't finished w/ the Cullens, Edward said so himself, he said they'd come back again and try to pick them all off one at a time....she put that right at the end of the freaking book, what a solid ending!!!

So either she writes another book from bella's or another person's (I'd personally want it from Alice's, Jasper's, or Edward's, Nessie kinda weird's me out...not to mention I'm more loyal to characters I've known for a longer time), or we assume the Cullen's can handle themselves (or they all die..... stressed )

yeah, my personal speel here....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:53 am
I hope not cause after i read Breaking Dawn all i could think about was Bella Renesmee Jacob Edward Alice Emmet Rose.... i have a problem lol but she did say that she was making the twilight info book at the end so maybe she may add some to it but i really hope that it doesn't stop lol  

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

Paigesque

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:57 am
Like seriously, they're IMMORTAL! I think she can get a couple more books out of immortality =P Yeah, i can't believe it's over! I love the series so much, it's hard to wrap my head around it. No more twilight books (except midnight sun.) crying

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:03 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
Didn't she say this was the last of the Twilight series written in Bella's p.o.v.?

SEE!! i think that too!! i HOPE that there are spin offs you know like leah or jacob and renesmee but then there is you know the fact that she would wright every damn book again in other ppls pov!! that would rock!  

mywings

Georgex1992

1,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:33 pm
It says its 'The End' in the back of the book, but i dont think it is because i have a funny feeling that there are going to be books following that aren't about Bella and Edward but about Nessie and Jacob! so i dont think its over, NO WAY! I just hope im right!

George xxx

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces