Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Do you ever purposely mess up your sims lives? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOL_Red_Head11

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 am
ohh Yes.

I created a single mom and a teenage daughter. I made the daughter fall in love with Bob Newbie. They had a romantic teenage relationship and then when she grew up to a young adult, she got bored of not being able to romance with him and she broke up with him.

She then became romantically attracted to one of my other sims and had a baby with him. i made her cheat on him with Bob Newbie and then she broke up with her current boyfriend. Pregnet and all she got engaged to Bob Newbie and then had her baby she made with the other sim.

Bob is a weak sim and when he saw someone he liked better than his wife and left her.
Now, the girls mother fell in love with her boss and had two new kids thus giving the single daughter siblings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:32 am
I haven't had the game long enough to have any urges to do weird things.

I've yet to even delve into the world of zombies and vampires (the only two weird creature EPs I have installed), or even alien abduction.

The most I've ever done is have one romance sim in love with like 3 sims at once she met at University. She's single and lives with her parents (I have a weird legacy thing going on), but I got her to have a kid by one of the guys. So that's the biggest scandal I've had so far.

Although, unintentionally I've messed up my sims noses lol. Something about the way I make my parents, the genes the game produces makes them have really messed up flat noses. =(
It's a shame, becuase both of the parents are beautiful.

black_cloud14

10,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:33 pm
I love the many ways to kill them and using the hacked pc to commit suicide... twisted and then resurrecting some as zombies
I also like making plant sims and just locking them up in 2 square greenhouses and seeing what they do
its also funny to see vampires die
but recently I made an alien family and a robot slave and had them interact with the Curious family. By that time I'd moved Pascal out on his own and had already had 2 alien babies and was married to Nervous who was pregnant with an alien baby and would still rock the flour bag to sleep ... and I decided to make Pascal flirt with the alien woman which sent Nervous into more despiration and I decided to make them fight. She was married too, so her husband still comes by and steals the paper, knocks over the garbage can, and steals whatever I leave out in the front yard (statues, newspapers, gnomes...)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:34 am
I like to destroy their lives sometimes.
It brings a nice change and something new to the sim world.
:]  

AmandaMooo

4,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200

Grandma Snoodle

1,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:13 am
Ohh no they mess up mine.
I do love aliens in sims 2 and make a whole town of them.
I will start the town with 1 man and once he gets abducted i use the spin thing to keep getting him preggers. I just love seeing a pregnant man makes me smile for all i went threw with all my kids.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:29 pm
Yes I do. It's pretty fun but after a while it gets boring.  

boredducky

Dissolve the Pain

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:03 pm
Wow, dramatic, eh? lol

Yeah, I create messed up Sims all the time =]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:11 pm
Since my last post I've let things get a bit weirder.

I suppose you could say I messed up my first two sims' lives, because I sold their bed after they both died, so their ghosts are constantly pissed.

Second of all, I made one of my sims, who was living alone, into a vampire, and had him abducted by aliens. So he was a vampire with an alien kid. =)
I had to get rid of the vampireness for now though, so that he could be able to take care of the kid. Once it grows to Child he's going straight back to vamp.

black_cloud14

10,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Yumiki G

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:00 pm
I had a sim Zorka who died of electric shock.
Then I resurrected her and she became a ghost.
Her daughter, Denise married Shad and they had twins. Zorka the ghost flirted with her daughter's husband and everybody was upset. Soon Shad died of old age. Denise couldn't bear it and died of starvation. The twins are now Young Adults. I now have ghosts roaming around my house.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:40 pm
I can't say i've messed with their lives, but some of these stories are awesome lol  

Sweet KottonKandy

Scarlet Radiance

Blessed Knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:36 am
I kiled a sim once by accident. family was crying../  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:30 am
i tell myself that i want to, but i usually end up feeling terrible so i never pull through gonk  

way too friendly

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 am
All the time. Especially with the pre-made ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:48 pm
Ghost Avenger
The only thing ive done, was made Don Lothario break up with Cassandra Goth

OMG!!! I tried to do that!! gonk

It didn't work.  

littlesausage

marshmallowcreampie

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:16 pm
Oh, a character I recently made, Vanessa Crepsley, is gonna mess up sooo many lives. (I wanted Vanessa to be a vampire, but since you can't have vampires in The Sims 3 I'll just make do for now) Currently she's seeing Jacob, she got him to be her boyfriend even though she planned to break up with him from the start. It sucks for him because he very much cares about her. His sister Jessica has warned him about her, but he didn't listen. Vanessa's been fooling around with other guys. She's made a move on Randori, but he is one of the few guys who resists her charms because he hates her, plus he has a thing for Zara. Zara likes Randori but she kind of has committment issues so things can take a while.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff