Reply The Main Page
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrix Cain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:30 am
Hey im a huge fan of Psych and I do like Monk (i liked the first couple of seasons). Im happy to be part of the guild cool  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:28 am
Hey, I'm Pit, and I'm a huge fan of Monk!! And I'm happy to be apart of such an awesome guild. mrgreen  

Pitterus

Dark Yume

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:34 pm
Hello! I'm Yume, and I love Monk and Psych!! I don't think I have a favorite episode...they're both really great! blaugh When I got the invitation to this guild I was like, "Oh, sweet!!" So thanks for inviting me!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:19 pm
Hi. I'm Xx-SkilletAddict-xX. I like both Monk and Psych. I just started watching the shows (Since after Law and Order ended there was nothing else on but Monk ^^) and I like them. =3

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

CatalinaCat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:19 pm
I'm Izzy, and I love both psych and Monk. Thanks for inviting me and... um... yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:21 pm
rofl hi im peyton and a monk fan. well thats it. Thanks  

Peyton moore

Jynxed1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:00 pm
Hey! I'm Jynx, people call me Jynxy. biggrin

I have loved both Monk and Psych since their respective pilot episodes!! biggrin

My mom and I have never missed an episode of either, an we more often than not are having competitions to figure out what's going to happen at the end (I win more, xd ).
I just love these shows! Need I say more?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:36 pm
Hello there,
I'm morbid_beauty!
I've been on gaia for a while. I was invited, thanks!! I'm a huge Psych fan. Monk, not my type of show...so i'm only here because i heart psych. How could you not love shawn and gus!? best friends since like the beginning of time! lol so hopefully i stick around, and this guild is lively!
Happy posting!  

morbid_beauty

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:49 pm
I was invited (That means I'm cooler then you all! Not really though...)! And... I don't know who recomended me. Maybe I'm just so awesome people can't keep their hands off of me! cool

You know, besides Monk. He can't touch me. He won't touch me.

Anyways, for some reason people say I'm a boy. And just to set the record straight, I AM A GIRL. A girl who's nose is MIA on this site. Oh, and I have seen a lot of Monk. I'm not sure if I've seen it all. Oh well.

WHOO FOR LATE INTRODUCTIONS.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:50 pm
Call me Marjosa!

I've been a Monk fan for years, but I've never seen Psych. XD I just never got around to watching it.

Marjosa

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:21 pm
Marjosa
Call me Marjosa!

I've been a Monk fan for years, but I've never seen Psych. XD I just never got around to watching it.
Same here. Whatever episodes of Psych I do see though are funny.

And for some reason I got the perfect score for the Lasseter quiz. I don't even know how to spell his NAME and I knew him real well! I just figured he'd be kind of irritating.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:28 am
I like Psych it is really funny comedy show.
But psych is also too scary for my liking.
There is this epsoide when someone a women or something fell of a building and ahh i can't say more.  

wenqin123

Lantanna Cammara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:43 am
Hey peoples!
I love both Monk and Psych so much that USA is basically the only channel I watch anymore. I don't have one specific favorite episode. It's more like I just love collaberated moments.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:17 pm
Hello Everyone!!

You can call me Skylar. I love Psych. Monk's cool too but I don't really watch it anymore. I can't pick a favorite episode of Psych because they are all hilarious but I do have a few up towards the top like: Spelling Bee, American Duos, Lassie did a bad, bad thing, Season 3 finale. However I love them all!! I'm so happy to be a part of this guild and it's nice to meet you all.  

KyKy_6490

Young Laila Majnu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 pm
Hey guys. So, I love Monk - though I loved Psych first. I came into it kinda late in the game (just started watching about a season and a half ago) but I'm caught mostly up thanks to marathons and I can't wait for the new seasons.  
The Main Page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff