Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
What Twilight book do you favor more? (no spoilers plz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Twilight series book do you favor more?
  Twilight
  New Moon
  Eclipse
  Breaking Dawn
View Results

Fangs Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:12 pm
well elipse/twilight come in a tie at 2nd.....the love and events in both of those made me so happy/excited
but by FAR my fav was breaking dawn b/c of everything that happened....there was a section in the middle that i re-read like 4 times and the section was like 40 pages or sumthing.....i luv that book
tho i must admit new moon got the most emotion out of me.....i sobbed when i read when edward left --i screamed when it said 'and then he was gone.' and sobbed my butt when the months passed and i love the next chap and the last paragraph b4 the pages w/ the months gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:21 pm
it was new moon. but now, i am inlove with breaking dawn.  

Heavens unReliable

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:46 pm
Twilight for me. whee Chapter 13 was just the best. The events in the first book like I believe her name was Amber and the restaurant scene and the whole Edward-saving-her-from-bad guys-and-cars thing was nice. The prom was a nice ending. I guess Twilight because that was the beginning of their love, their story, and high school days. Eclipse was second for me and then Breaking Dawn. New Moon was just too sad, depressing but I love the whole racing-to-save-Edward-grand-theft-auto-Volturi thing at the end. Aro is awesome! My fav. Volturi member/Leader. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:05 pm
Breaking Dawn.

Sure Twilight was excellent, new moon was dry and kind of boring until the Cullens reappeared, Eclipse was building suspense, and Breaking Dawn.....mmmmmmm heart heart heart heart heart  

Aralik

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Myakachii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:23 am
I loved New Moon the most. <3 It showed me a different side of Bella, and I didn't dislike her character so much, because she wasn't the damsel in distress, waiting to be saved, but actually came out as the hero in the end. <3

I have to put Twilight in second place, because I had no idea what to expect, but it came out to be a very good book. I especially loved the meadow part, where he starts sparkling. x3

Then Eclipse, because I was a little disgusted with Jacob, and a little disappointed in Charlie. X_X (The part where he tells Jacob, "Good for you kid." I'm trying so hard not to spoil anything! D= But I loved Edward's part right after that. x3 "I'm around the corner." x3)

And then Breaking Dawn, because even though I haven't read it yet, I heard that it's the last book. sad Nuuu...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:37 pm
i know...its so sad, i wish it would continue....  

Aralik

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:07 pm
Twilight was my favorite because the action, drama, and emotion were balanced perfectly. I loved the scenes between Edward and Bella because they were so tender and light. Not like in Breaking Dawn stare  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:19 pm
Twilight is my favorite. It's the start of Edward and Bella's relationship!
Then Breaking dawn is followed  

ToxiCookie

llamazrokmysox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:38 pm
I like Twilight with Eclipse coming close behind. I think the original of a series is most of the time the best.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:25 pm
I absolutly loved Breaking Dawn! I think it beat even Twilight, but only by like .0000005%. Then New Moon. And lastly Eclipse, I really didn't like it much, it made me hate bella and jacob x( Luckly Breaking Dawn made me love them agian ^_^  

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

iJasper Hale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:58 pm
I'd say New Moon actually, because it wasn't focused on edward =P and it showed how Jacob really felt about Bella =S
but then again Eclipse was really awesome too, so I'm between those, but New Moon was better in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:38 pm
new moon. i found it the most suspense full and ummm thrilling  

IrishTwilight53

Stu-Stu13

Tipsy Tycoon

8,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:59 pm
eclipse because of the edward v jacob  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:34 pm
its a tie between twilight and eclipse  

LexiLu Latte

HachiWearsAHalo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:27 pm
Twilight is DEFINITELY still my favorite. Though it's essential to the story, New Moon was my least favorite (being on vacation while reading the book was NOT good... ^^")
From most fav to least?
Twilight, Breaking Dawn, Eclipse, New Moon! ^_^  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas