Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Online Communication Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SakuraBubble

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:19 pm
Korean Kracker II
nitnit
I just randomly hate people at times, that's really about it =D

can't argue with that 3nodding

I don't really like the console war myself, especially when i own all three system, but sometimes I like to Randomly pick sides

yeah... i hate it. i only own two of the systems....
i don't hate the xbox.. just don't wanna buy it lol
plus why is the controller so fat? it looks uncomfortable.. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:23 pm
SakuraBubble
Korean Kracker II
nitnit

I don't really like the console war myself, especially when i own all three system, but sometimes I like to Randomly pick sides

considering the first xbox controller, i'm just fine with it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Korean Kracker II

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:25 pm
In a perfect world, everyone would own every console and nobody would complain. Seriously, if I could afford it, I would buy all consoles.

I play on my friends X-box... I must admit, the controls are a little chunky for female hands!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:27 pm
yeah, can't say that anything since I am a man and therefore have big hands  

Korean Kracker II

SakuraBubble

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:28 pm
Korean Kracker II
SakuraBubble
Korean Kracker II
nitnit

considering the first xbox controller, i'm just fine with it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol yeah... does look like a big difference... but its still fat looking XD

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:32 pm
yeah, it is kind of big isn't it?  

Korean Kracker II

SakuraBubble

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:35 pm
Undine Mystic
In a perfect world, everyone would own every console and nobody would complain. Seriously, if I could afford it, I would buy all consoles.

I play on my friends X-box... I must admit, the controls are a little chunky for female hands!

i have small hands so i think i would be incapable of playing any of the xbox consoles lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:40 pm
SakuraBubble
Undine Mystic

i have small hands so i think i would be incapable of playing any of the xbox consoles lol

right now, its all about 360, because I'm waiting for the some games to come out for the PS3. neutral  

Korean Kracker II

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:41 pm
I hate using the headsets. I don't know if I'm just unlucky, but 90% of the people I hear online sound like uneducated retards. One guy in a halo match wouldn't stop doing his gay Borat impersonation, until half of the people told him to shut the f**k up. I even played one guy whom I'm pretty sure started fapping during a match. I didn't go online the rest of the day.

I tend to just mute people, considering the games let you hear them even if you don't have a headset (I didn't bother to buy one for the PS3.) Like mentioned by a few people, I only use the Xbox Headset when my friends are online. Most o the time I get into arguements with the racist morons who play halo 3.

@Korean Kracker (Sp?): I think that the PS3 has a limited selection at the moment due to developers fearing their game only going on the PS3, considering many gamers don't even own one. Most people flock to cheaper systems like the Wii and Xbox, hence why Sony keeps lowering the price of the thing. Blu-Ray is saving it, thankfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:45 pm
I don't have gamer friends! (Well, I have one, but she is always so busy!) I am interested in PS Home, Maybe I can make new gamer friends to play online with.  

Undine Mystic

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:48 pm
Deathguiser
I hate using the headsets. I don't know if I'm just unlucky, but 90% of the people I hear online sound like uneducated retards. One guy in a halo match wouldn't stop doing his gay Borat impersonation, until half of the people told him to shut the f**k up. I even played one guy whom I'm pretty sure started fapping during a match. I didn't go online the rest of the day.

I tend to just mute people, considering the games let you hear them even if you don't have a headset (I didn't bother to buy one for the PS3.) Like mentioned by a few people, I only use the Xbox Headset when my friends are online. Most o the time I get into arguements with the racist morons who play halo 3.

@Korean Kracker (Sp?): I think that the PS3 has a limited selection at the moment due to developers fearing their game only going on the PS3, considering many gamers don't even own one. Most people flock to cheaper systems like the Wii and Xbox, hence why Sony keeps lowering the price of the thing. Blu-Ray is saving it, thankfully.

is the blu-ray really all that great, I heard that the reason it expensive from some computer tech  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:54 pm
Korean Kracker II
Deathguiser

is the blu-ray really all that great, I heard that the reason it expensive from some computer tech

EDIT: text was in the wrong spot. fixed.

Blu-ray beat HD-DVD, so yeah, it is good. A lot of people are buying the system for an all in one: get a blu-ray DVD player, and let the kids play games when they aren't watching something on it. I rememberthats what validated me buying the original Xbox, watch DVD's on it, and play games. Of course my original Xbox was a piece of s**t, and it could only play Halo, and Morrowind, intermitten with freezing.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:57 pm
Deathguiser
I even played one guy whom I'm pretty sure started fapping during a match. I didn't go online the rest of the day.

s**t, that might have been me. But with a 360.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:05 pm
nitnit
Deathguiser
I even played one guy whom I'm pretty sure started fapping during a match. I didn't go online the rest of the day.

fapping, that cool, i guess a guy has to have their pleasure  

Korean Kracker II

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:08 pm
Korean Kracker II
nitnit
Deathguiser

fapping, that cool, i guess a guy has to have their pleasure

Either that or its an insanely genius strategy for winning games. Congrats you random fappers. I never knew.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff