Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Sega Admits, OK, Sonic Has Been A Bit Crap Lately Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:26 pm
Meta_Fish
--0The_Twilight_Shadow0--
Yes
Moar 2D sprite Wiiware games
Less hard-to-control weird sidekick infested 3D games.
You should try the Sonic Rush games. While I don't think the games have to be sprites perse, sidescrolling is definitely where most people loved the Sonic games. Really, I think most people loved Sonic Adventures 1 and 2, so just make a game in that same vein with less missions (or none) that aren't based on running. Don't ******** it up by adding a three player gimmick, swords, or guns, or a stupid storyline. Robotnik steals the chaos emeralds, Sonic goes after him, by running across the world, goes Super Sonic and beats a huge Egg Space machine.

Yeah definantly(spl?).
And the "Player 2 never dies as tails" from Sonic 2 was pretty tight as well.
They should bring that back.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:26 pm
bloodsoaked
Lord of Armageddon
Right now, I'm on a razor's edge when it comes to the Sonic series.

I swear, if the next Sonic game is another bad one...then...(I'm sorry to say this, but...)...they need to lay the Sonic series to rest.
Now that they realized whoring out an icon won't work, give them their few crappy games. After that, I DEMAND PERFECTION! evil OR SONIC IS DEAD!!!!! DEAD LIKE THE CROCODILE HUNTER!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself.  

Sir Codin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:29 pm
It's funny that Nintendo IPs are the only ones that seem to have aged well. Megaman's been in the most games, but they never seem to be as great as the old ones, and now he's returning to them, Sonic's been in a slump for a few games straight, and no one's heard of the various other icons that tried to cash in. Meanwhile, Mario, Link, Samus and company are doing just fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:42 pm
Now they need to bring in Sonic Adventure 3 for the Wii and they might be back on track smile  

0Toon-Link0

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:47 pm
Meta_Fish
It's funny that Nintendo IPs are the only ones that seem to have aged well. Megaman's been in the most games, but they never seem to be as great as the old ones, and now he's returning to them, Sonic's been in a slump for a few games straight, and no one's heard of the various other icons that tried to cash in. Meanwhile, Mario, Link, Samus and company are doing just fine.

Yeah.
It's strange how realized the potential of tapping into the non-gamers and turning them into casual gamers can change a company. Hopefully Nintendo will try and keep it's core fanbase with more LoZ, Mario, and Metroid while still pleasing their fast growing casual gamer fanbase. Though I really hope that the casual gamers realize the amount of shovelware Nintendo is feeding them, so they can stop buying it. They mightShould stop selling some crappy games, like this one I read about in game informer. It's a 20$ pictochat, basically. It's just a drawing chatroom for up to 4 players.

EDITED
Now it's fixed, happy?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:51 pm
Yeah.
It's strange how realized the potential of tapping into the non-gamers and turning them into casual gamers can change a company.
..What? I'm talking about how they kept Mario, Link, Samus and so on alive for twenty years, not anything about the casual stuff with the Wii and DS. >_>

Though I really hope that the casual gamers realize the amount of shovelware Nintendo is feeding them, so they can stop buying it. Then they might stop sealing some crappy games, like this one I read about in game informer. It's a 20$ pictochat, basically. There is no story it's just a drawing chatroom for up to 4 players.
You're pointing the finger at the wrong people. The people that made the game (Which is called LOL) are who you should be trying to get "mad" at.

And honestly? Are you complaining about a DS chatting game not having a story? xd  

Meta_Fish
Captain

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:56 pm
Meta_Fish
Yeah.
It's strange how realized the potential of tapping into the non-gamers and turning them into casual gamers can change a company.
..What? I'm talking about how they kept Mario, Link, Samus and so on alive for twenty years, not anything about the casual stuff with the Wii and DS. >_>

Though I really hope that the casual gamers realize the amount of shovelware Nintendo is feeding them, so they can stop buying it. Then they might stop sealing some crappy games, like this one I read about in game informer. It's a 20$ pictochat, basically. There is no story it's just a drawing chatroom for up to 4 players.
You're pointing the finger at the wrong people. The people that made the game (Which is called LOL) are who you should be trying to get "mad" at.

And honestly? Are you complaining about a DS chatting game not having a story? xd

o-o
Oh.
But still, I stand by my statement.

Yeah, I suppose you're right on that.
bleh, I cannot think today >.>

And no, I'm not.
I was gonna take that out, after realizeing it was stupid to put in, but then I forgot
x.o

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:23 pm
bloodsoaked
Lord of Armageddon

I swear, if the next Sonic game is another bad one...then...(I'm sorry to say this, but...)...they need to lay the Sonic series to rest.
Now that they realized whoring out an icon won't work, give them their few crappy games. After that, I DEMAND PERFECTION! evil OR SONIC IS DEAD!!!!! DEAD LIKE THE CROCODILE HUNTER!!!

HE DIED?!

Dark Super Sonic

melikefood

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:28 pm
I want the Chao Garden back ;-;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:30 pm
melikefood
I want the Chao Garden back ;-;

Its back...
in the DS game.
With online capability.

Dark Super Sonic

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:56 pm
Dark Super Sonic
bloodsoaked
Lord of Armageddon

HE DIED?!
good one. Of all the things, a stingray.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:03 am
bloodsoaked
Dark Super Sonic
bloodsoaked
Lord of Armageddon

HE DIED?!
Believe it or not, MOST of the time, stingrays don't pose ta real threat to humans. Rather unfortunate, don't ya think?

I will admit though, I was a bit sad when he died. I actually admired the guy...  

Sir Codin

Dark Super Sonic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:05 am
bloodsoaked
Dark Super Sonic
bloodsoaked
Lord of Armageddon

HE DIED?!

I know. Just pulling your sting there.[/cornypun]
@Armaggeddon: I know. I would have atleast thought a bear would've tooken him down. Seems like this sting ray was a hired assassin.
ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:09 am
Dark Super Sonic
bloodsoaked
Dark Super Sonic
bloodsoaked
Lord of Armageddon

HE DIED?!

I know. Just pulling your sting there.[/cornypun]
@Armaggeddon: I know. I would have atleast thought a bear would've tooken him down. Seems like this sting ray was a hired assassin.
ninja

From what I've heard, ol' Steve Irwin made a slight mistake and stepped on the stingray, which more than likely hurt it, and you know what animals will do when they feel threatened...they defend themselves. Wouldn't you? Steve just happened to make a fatal error.  

Sir Codin

Monster_Mario

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:13 pm
HEY GUYS GGUESS WHAT! sonic the hedgehog 4! =D  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items