Am I being fair?
  Yes
  No
View Results

La Beaute

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:56 pm
.a.r.a.s.h.i.
Virti
k....now im kinda of pissed..... heres the PM i sent her.

1st PM: Virti Wrote:
just curious, when did you receive the Breaking Dawn book?

Nessie Swan-Cullen Wrote:
I BOUGHT IT ON AUGUST 2ND.SMEYER LET ME AND MY FAMILY READ AN ADVANCE THOUGH.

2nd PM: Virti Wrote:
why....i mean how?

WELL IT'S A BOOK ABOUT US, WE HAD TO GIVE HER INFORMATION. SHE'S ALMOST OBLIGATED TO DO SO, DON'T YOU THINK?

3rd PM:Virti Wrote:
a book about us? umm.....does she acknowledge you in her acknowledgments in the back of the book?

NO, PLEASE. WE STILL HAVE THE LAW ABOUT NOT REVEALING OURSELVES. SO MOM AND DAD WOULD PROBABLY GET MAD IF THEY KNEW I WAS ON HERE, BUT NO ONE BELIEVES ME ANYWAY, SO WHAT'S THE HARM?

4th PM: Virti Wrote:
so....ur a vampire?

RIGHT NOW I AM ONLY HALF-VAMPIRE, BUT WHEN I REACH 18 YEARS OLD (ONLY A FEW YEARS LEFT; I AGE FAST) I WILL BE A FULL VAMPIRE.

Final PM: Virti Wrote:

well thank you very much....i believe i got all my questions answered

im very irritated now...grr. I think she needs to go see a psychiatrist, personally i believe that she is confusing real life with fiction. You guys were right...lost cause

ARE YOU GUYS SO DENSE THAT YOU CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT?
She's not confused and deranged, she's MAKING FUN OF YOU. Obviously she doesn't like the series, so she's making fun of it by imitating 'nessie'. Okay? Although you probably won't believe me and will say that you knew ALL ALONG.

If she were hating on the series how did she get such information 3 days before it's release date? She had to have read it because she basically gave it all out with the exception of the Volturi.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:58 pm
.a.r.a.s.h.i.
La Beaute
Exactly, but it doesnt mean we still cant report her wink

You can report her, but I'm not sure how much good it'll do. After all, you guys are the ones stupid enough to allow public posting. If you didn't want it spoiled, then why did you make it so twilight haters can get in?

Oh right, because you're twilight fans, and you're obviously dumb if you love breaking dawn so much you're getting into an internet war with someone you don't even KNOW!

For one thing, whenever someone joins the guild we dont do a guild discussion if we should allow them into the guild. It's controlled by the Guild master, not everyone here.  

La Beaute

.a.r.a.s.h.i.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:28 pm
La Beaute
.a.r.a.s.h.i.
Virti
k....now im kinda of pissed..... heres the PM i sent her.

1st PM: Virti Wrote:
just curious, when did you receive the Breaking Dawn book?

I BOUGHT IT ON AUGUST 2ND.SMEYER LET ME AND MY FAMILY READ AN ADVANCE THOUGH.

2nd PM: Virti Wrote:
why....i mean how?

WELL IT'S A BOOK ABOUT US, WE HAD TO GIVE HER INFORMATION. SHE'S ALMOST OBLIGATED TO DO SO, DON'T YOU THINK?

3rd PM:Virti Wrote:
a book about us? umm.....does she acknowledge you in her acknowledgments in the back of the book?

NO, PLEASE. WE STILL HAVE THE LAW ABOUT NOT REVEALING OURSELVES. SO MOM AND DAD WOULD PROBABLY GET MAD IF THEY KNEW I WAS ON HERE, BUT NO ONE BELIEVES ME ANYWAY, SO WHAT'S THE HARM?

4th PM: Virti Wrote:
so....ur a vampire?

RIGHT NOW I AM ONLY HALF-VAMPIRE, BUT WHEN I REACH 18 YEARS OLD (ONLY A FEW YEARS LEFT; I AGE FAST) I WILL BE A FULL VAMPIRE.

Final PM: Virti Wrote:

well thank you very much....i believe i got all my questions answered

im very irritated now...grr. I think she needs to go see a psychiatrist, personally i believe that she is confusing real life with fiction. You guys were right...lost cause

ARE YOU GUYS SO DENSE THAT YOU CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT?
She's not confused and deranged, she's MAKING FUN OF YOU. Obviously she doesn't like the series, so she's making fun of it by imitating 'nessie'. Okay? Although you probably won't believe me and will say that you knew ALL ALONG.

If she were hating on the series how did she get such information 3 days before it's release date? She had to have read it because she basically gave it all out with the exception of the Volturi.

WOW. YOU ARE RETARDED. Haters read the books because they want to HATE on them. She could've gotten SPOILERS which is why she SPOILED it for you. You're way to dense. I would stop talking, if I were you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:45 pm
La Beaute
.a.r.a.s.h.i.
La Beaute
Exactly, but it doesnt mean we still cant report her wink

You can report her, but I'm not sure how much good it'll do. After all, you guys are the ones stupid enough to allow public posting. If you didn't want it spoiled, then why did you make it so twilight haters can get in?

Oh right, because you're twilight fans, and you're obviously dumb if you love breaking dawn so much you're getting into an internet war with someone you don't even KNOW!

For one thing, whenever someone joins the guild we dont do a guild discussion if we should allow them into the guild. It's controlled by the Guild master, not everyone here.

We allow people to post publicly in some areas of the guld because the idea is, if someone hates the series, THEY SHOULD SERIOUSLY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH THEIR TIME THAN POST SPOILERS FOR US.

And you never know about someone until you give them a chance. Nessie Swan-Cullen has lost her chance. mad  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:47 pm
Quote:
WOW. YOU ARE RETARDED. Haters read the books because they want to HATE on them. She could've gotten SPOILERS which is why she SPOILED it for you. You're way to dense. I would stop talking, if I were you.

And I would be careful if I were you, .a.r.a.s.h.i. It's disrespectful to talk to another member the above way, and you could face a ban too. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:03 pm
.a.r.a.s.h.i.

complex_ity_

We allow people to post publicly in some areas of the guld because the idea is, if someone hates the series, THEY SHOULD SERIOUSLY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH THEIR TIME THAN POST SPOILERS FOR US.

And you never know about someone until you give them a chance. Nessie Swan-Cullen has lost her chance.

Ok Arashi, this guild is dedicated to Twilight. People here are strong fans and if an incedent like what happened occurs everyone(or alot of the people) is going to say something about it. I for one dislike the fact that major information was released before the book came out. And people who hate the series dont spend their time to read an entire series just to ruin our hopes.

And I agree with Complex, they have better things to do than that. As well as she had her chance.  

La Beaute

Virti

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Look you guys are looking at it the wrong way. I personally don't want to wage a war on this person. All I want to do is get her to realize that she pisted off allot of Twilight Fans. Thats all.

As for reading the book before the rest of us...well, i've would have read a copy if it was given to me earlier. I think we all might have done that.

But for posting spoilers and doing it in a role playing style...that pisses me off (or at least include "spoilers" in you header)
I only want peace!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:52 pm
Virti
Look you guys are looking at it the wrong way. I personally don't want to wage a war on this person. All I want to do is get her to realize that she pisted off allot of Twilight Fans. Thats all.

As for reading the book before the rest of us...well, i've would have read a copy if it was given to me earlier. I think we all might have done that.

But for posting spoilers and doing it in a role playing style...that pisses me off (or at least include "spoilers" in you header)
I only want peace!

I feel the same. I was trying to get her to feel that way too, but a couple of times I got very irritated and in a way "warred" with her. But like you and I said, she's a lost cause. =/  

La Beaute

.a.r.a.s.h.i.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:03 pm
complex_ity_
Quote:

And I would be careful if I were you, .a.r.a.s.h.i. It's disrespectful to talk to another member the above way, and you could face a ban too. ninja

1. I'm not a member, I was just posting in her defense.
@Virti- I'm not trying to wage a war, I'm just trying to defend her. I'm sorry if I offended you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:09 pm
.a.r.a.s.h.i.
complex_ity_
Quote:

1. I'm not a member, I was just posting in her defense.
@Virti- I'm not trying to wage a war, I'm just trying to defend her. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Maybe you should have thought about that before you called them retarded. Most people don't like that.
And there is no "war" going on. Even if this Nessie Swan-Cullen... person WAS in fact hating on the book, it was still a violation of copy right infringement. neutral  

FigTreeDoctor

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:26 pm
La Beaute
.a.r.a.s.h.i.

complex_ity_

And you never know about someone until you give them a chance. Nessie Swan-Cullen has lost her chance.

Ok Arashi, this guild is dedicated to Twilight. People here are strong fans and if an incedent like what happened occurs everyone(or alot of the people) is going to say something about it. I for one dislike the fact that major information was released before the book came out. And people who hate the series dont spend their time to read an entire series just to ruin our hopes.

And I agree with Complex, they have better things to do than that. As well as she had her chance.

Yes, why would someone read an entire series just to spoil it?

Anyways, in response to everyone, all that has been done so far is Nessie Swan-Cullen has been banned from the guild. That's fair, because she posted spoilers. Also, an e-mail was sent to Stephenie's publishing company. That's fair, because it was copyright infringement.

But the threat of alerting Gaia administrators depends on whether she does something like this again. Obviously she can't spoil, for example, Midnight Sun within the guild because she can't post in here anymore. But if she did something crazy like...PMing spoilers to all the people who've contacted her so far that have proven to be Twilight lovers...then I would feel justified in that action.

Arashi, I don't care if you're a member or not, but then please be more respectful to other people. I understand how this issue has made all of us upset though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:27 pm
WHY the hell are you guys arguing about this fake b***h "Nessie"?
She doesn't care that she ruined the book. I don't think she's not a fan, I just think she's an immature b***h who has nothing else to do but pretend to be a fictional character.

I talked to her and she won't talk out of her role play, okay? She doesn't care she spoiled the book. Just report her and stop trying to analyse her. She doesn't want peace and she won't admit she was wrong. Like La Beaute said, she's a lost cause and to add to that, she wants attention and you're giving it to her. STOP. Report her and move on.  

Aqua Anjel

Virti

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:36 pm
complex_ity_

I don't care if you're a member or not, but then please be more respectful to other people. I understand how this issue has made all of us upset though.

Thank you.... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:19 pm
Aqua Anjel
WHY the hell are you guys arguing about this fake b***h "Nessie"?
She doesn't care that she ruined the book. I don't think she's not a fan, I just think she's an immature b***h who has nothing else to do but pretend to be a fictional character.

I talked to her and she won't talk out of her role play, okay? She doesn't care she spoiled the book. Just report her and stop trying to analyse her. She doesn't want peace and she won't admit she was wrong. Like La Beaute said, she's a lost cause and to add to that, she wants attention and you're giving it to her. STOP. Report her and move on.

I agree. Let's just report her so we can finally stop worrying about it and get on with our lives! Even if Stephenie Meyer's people do something, IT'S NOT ALL THAT CAN BE DONE! We have to 'punish' her to the full extent of our capabilites on Gaia to ensure that she never does anything so wrong again! This could also set an example to others who plan on spoiling Midnight Sun (BECAUSE YOU KNOW THERE ARE GOING TO BE EARLY COPIES OBTAINED AND SOME OTHER IDIOT'S GOING TO POST SPOILERS BEFORE THE RELEASE DATE). It will tell them that the people who love the Twilight series and the people of Gaia DON'T MESS AROUND!  

Rancid Cupcakes

Virti

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:37 pm
The problem has been dealt with....so will every one just please relax.

(Personally im gonna stop interfering.)  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces