>>Nathanial Martin Ross<<

better stop crying hello and goodbye-ing
go on through me slip right through my hands
you get your time and the other half's mine
it's okay this love weighs fifty men

User Image
Nate noticed her hair changing color and reveled in it. It was quite pretty with either shade. Nate never liked his own hair, for it had a strange violet look to it. Of course, the freakishness of his hair went perfectly with his pink eyes. People just thought he was a freak. He kind of wished his hair would change colors like hers, so it wasn't always the same stupid color.

He smiled at her, when she tipped his head up. "It's not that they're rude. I know that there are a lot of nice people. I just...get scared that...you know, they won't like me for some reason. Like I'll do something wrong or dumb or something," he said, almost whispering now. It was embarrassing to talk about it. But she seemed like a very nice person, who would understand what he was talking about.

oh why (why) can't (can't) you take me in your arms now?
why (why) can't (can't) you take me?
why (why) can't (can't) you take me in your arms now?
why can't you take me?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:35 pm
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

User Image
"I know how you feel about that. Thats how I felt. I keep thinking they are going to think of me the same way my muggle neighbours do. They think I'm a freak for having colorful hair but you can't help it when your emotions play" she told him sincerely. 'Your talking to me perfectly fine" she smiled sweetly. "You don't seem scared.." she paused for a moment. It was fun talking to him. "I know its hard to talk to people you barely know but I guess we're both going to have to get over that" she smield a friendly smile.
I'm feeling Happy.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:50 pm
>>Nathanial Martin Ross<<

better stop crying hello and goodbye-ing
go on through me slip right through my hands
you get your time and the other half's mine

User Image
Nate was happy that she understood him so well. "Well, you're easier to talk to than everyone else. Plus...you're the only one who's ever spoken to me," he said, blushing. It was true though. Nobody ever asked him to sit next to them. During meals, people just ignored him. In class, the teachers didn't even call on him. In the hallway...people pushed into him, without even noticing that he'd been hurt. But Elizabeth noticed him and now he thought that he might make a friend for once. So maybe she would sit with him during meals and they could chat in class and walk in the hall together. He hoped so. It felt nice to have a friend.

oh why (why) can't (can't) you take me in your arms now?
why can't you take me?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:15 pm
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

User Image
Lizzie smiled again. She hadn't smiled like that since this morning while talking to Cage. "well you're easy to talk to too" she replied with another smile. She was liking talking to Nate. Maybe they could be close friends? Then she would have someone to talk to within her classes and walk with in the halls and having friends is never a bad thing. Everyone else seemed to ignore her for some unknown reason. She shook the ignorence thought and went back to thinking about close friends.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:02 pm
((Classes are being dismissed and we're skipping to Saturday morning. That way we can move on a bit. We're all kind of stuck here))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:45 pm
Attention!!!

I have moved the date to Sunday, September 8th
Time to wake up after few hours of sleep thanks to late night celebrations!
Hopefully this somewhat of a fresh start will get everything back up and running

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out