Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Time and Time again 2((full//OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:08 pm
she pulled a blanket and a pillow out of her closet and handed them down to him "there you go" she smiled softly  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:13 pm
Tora went to the blanket and lied his head on the pillow "Ah, this feels nice... Hey Monty, get on your bed, I don't feel like sleeping yet"  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:15 pm
she laughed softly "I've got to change silly" she went to her dresser and got her PJ's. Girs Boxers and one of her over sized shirts  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:21 pm
"Ok, now that you've changed let's start... First thing's obviously,I want to know more about this guy of yours, when exactly did you fall in love with him?"  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:24 pm
"at school" she smiled softly and lied down on her bed and looked down at him "what about you? were did you meet this girl you love?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:30 pm
"I met her along with some other kids when I just moved here, we've known each other practically forever, she's actually in our school too"  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:33 pm
"really?" she smiled "you'll have to introduce us some time"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:37 am
If there's someone she loves already then it's hopeless for me, but at the very least I could give her happiness "I've got an idea, you said he doesn't know you love him, right? How about I try to make him notice you?"  

Manafai

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:22 pm
she hung upside down off her bed "I tried... but if he goes to prom he'll love what I'm waring... he's already seen it" she laughed softly  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:03 pm
[[bump]]  

Frank_36912

Manafai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:22 am
"Yheah, I'm sure he'll love it, I should know since I've seen it too, but I didn't actually see it on you, but it's probably gonna look great" He wandered what it would really look like, trying to imagine the perfect moment he would wish for It would be so great if it were true...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:56 am
she started sliding off her bed and couldn't stop "wahhh!!" she fell over and landed on her stomach on top of him "off... you ok?" she blushed lightly and looked down at him under her  

Frank_36912

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:05 am
Eh? What's this... I can smell something, is it Monty? It's such a sweet scent, it makes me want to hold her so close to me His arms started torise trying to get a hold of Monty who's still on top of him, and his heaertbeat was still rising No, I can't, she loves someone else, if I do this now she'll hate me "Yeah, I'm fine, I took a bit of an impact but I should be wondering if you're alright, not hurt or anything, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:09 am
she sighed softly "yeah, I'm fine... wasn't expecting to fall like that... Sorry" she looked away from his face a little before she brightened up "you hungry? we can use a stove now" she couldn't help but laugh. When they were little they used to LOVE experimenting with making new food but they were never allowed to use a stove and now that they were in there last year of high school, the obviously could. She stood up off of him and held out her hand "I feel like cooking something... different"  

Frank_36912

Manafai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:28 pm
"Different, huh? Then let's go, I've got some things you're gonna love. You didn't think I forgot about this, have you?" He got up and went down to her kitchen, the layout of Monty's house was the same as when they were children "Now then, what should I start with?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff