Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Chains and cherry blossoms~filled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:56 am
[[I dont care you can pick XD]]

She tried to stop crying "I'm sorry.." she whispered. Her voice slightly jagged from her tears. Her hair drapped ovver her neck and shoulders.His cool arms felt good on her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:43 pm
( Amanda? lol )

Dimitri rubbed her back. " That feel good?" He said into her hair and kissed it as he held her.  

kittykittyCassie

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:50 pm
[[up to you XD lol I wouldn't mind somthing different for a change lol ]]

She closed her eyes and nodded involentarely. She leaned up against him. Her crying calmed down and she relaxed.The burning in ehr back started to fade.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:46 pm
"Carmen.." Dimitri mumbled and held her. He smiled. His sister's name was Carmen before she passed away of old age. His mother was a human, father vampire. Now the girl in his arms was all alone in this world. He would be there for her.  

kittykittyCassie

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:51 pm
"Thank you" she whispered.Carmen still leaned on him.She did feel comfortable around him...and she trusted him slowley. He didn't seem to want to hurt her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:07 pm
"I'll be here for you when ever you need me Carmen. " Dimitri said kissing her forehead. " Are you hungry?"  

kittykittyCassie

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:43 pm
Carmen shivered slightly. " a little" she admitted quietly. She was still ehr quiet self. She still didin't know how to take all it in.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:21 pm
"What you hungry for?" Dimitri said putting on a funny pink apron. " How I loo?" He said chuckling.  

kittykittyCassie

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:39 pm
Carmen luaghed. She curled her knees to her chest "I dunno..anything I guess." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:22 pm
He giggled. "I'm great at cooking eggs?" He mentioned and took out a pan. He smiled and took out eggs from a stocked fridge for her.  

kittykittyCassie

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:27 pm
She smiled softly. Carmen leaned her head on her knees and watched him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:28 pm
"How you like um?" Dimitri said as he smiled back at her and started cooking the eggs. He bent down in his tight pants and pulled out a guide. It was a guide to cooking. Honestly he never did it before.  

kittykittyCassie

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:44 pm
She chuckled softly and rubbed her arms thinking. "I..honestly don't know.." she addmitted.She couldnt' remember a thing..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:12 pm
" Scrambled?" Dimitri said with a chuckle. He made the eggs scrambled and flipped them onto a plate. He took them over to her and smiled. "Eat up." He kissed her forehead.  

kittykittyCassie

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:13 am
She smiled and took her first bite.They weren't actually that bad. She took another one "thanks.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff