Submit

Well...Have you?
  Yes
  No
  Nothing yet?
View Results

Steel Corpses

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:40 am
I moved to a small-town last year, and registered in a very small high school. On my first week I saw a volvo in the student parking lot and like most of you would've done I stayed in my car for a while and waited to see who owned it(I am no stalker x D i was just curious..!)..lets just say...hes no edward, at all talk2hand talk2hand
He could've even passed for a teacher! -and not the good looking kind gonk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:25 pm
I live about 3 hours away from Forks so its always very rainy here.
I dont know, occasionally I have little things here and there that sort of remind me of twilight but im not in school yet so i havent really met any random drop dead ( literally) gorgoues vampires.
Maybe when school starts though  

O r c h i d a c e o u s

xXxCold_Vampire_KissesxXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:12 pm
Well Idk if this really counts but I have this guy who like totally wanted/wants me and he totally reminds me of a Jacob, then like my boyfriend now he was always kind of distant from everyone at school. He is like freakishly strong. and I am considerably clumsy and have a POS car, LOL you know if it counts  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:17 pm
hmm.i had a boyfriend once who acted very very much like edward. talked all proper and everything, and whenever we would go on gaia to towns and another one of my friends came along, they'd keep shouting out "twilight moment!" and embarassing the heck out of me. lol. he would always say he's not good for me and he's evil, etc. i still dont believe him. but i've had my fair share of bella moments, and have earned myself that nickname for awhile.  

fancy-painted-boats-

Necro Life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:49 pm
i wish something like twilight would happen in my town it would be the graatest thing ever  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:17 pm
Today on the bus, we were driving by and a yellow porche passed by us. I was like, "Alice?"
Then after that, a silver volvo followed
"Edward?"
A couple cars later, there was a black mercedes.
"Carlisle?"

That was awesome. I thought that the Cullen's had moved to my neighborhood XD  

vanny_jae

Vampire Luva

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:49 pm
HA!!!i wish, butyeah nothing exciting in my life.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff