Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Deal With Death (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:04 pm
After she changed into her pj's (tanktop and pj shorts) she grabbed her laptop and went out onto her balcony to type. The wind felt good and she need to right another book.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:09 pm
Danny saw her and sighed. He went downstairs then headed off for her place.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:15 pm
After awhile of rightersblock she slammed the laptop shut and stood up. She went to the edge of the balcony and sat on the railing. Her cat Kasper was on her chair watching her. "No I'm not gonna jump ..." she rolled her eyes as she talked to the cat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:19 pm
Danny glanced up as he passed under the balcony. He went to the door and of the building and found her number. He pushed a button for the buzzer and hoped that she would answer.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:24 pm
Amanda almost jumped out of her skin when she heard the buzzer. "who could that be?" she didn't have any friends... she threw herself back over back onto the balcony and went to the buzzer. she pressed the intercom "who is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:29 pm
"We need to talk." He said simply, speaking into the speaker.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:32 pm
The voice sounded familiar.She had nothing to lose. "fine.." she hit the button so he could get in. she got up and went to her room to change back out of her pj's. Her cat Kasper was still outside on the railing. "whats wrong?" he didn't look at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:52 pm
He took a breath and headed inside. He went to her room and knocked on the door.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:56 pm
Amanda went ot the door and looked through the peep whole. Whats he doing here? she opened the door slowley "Can I help you?" she asked,slightly confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:58 pm
"Like I said, we need to talk." Danny said simply. He crossed his arms and looked at her.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:17 pm
Amanda looked at him and sighed "Come on in then..." she opened the door and steped to the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:20 pm
"Thank you." Danny said and stepped inside. "You may want to sit down." He told her.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:25 pm
She closed her door and sat on her black couch. Kasper jumped into her lap. He blened so well that only his green eyes shown.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:33 pm
"Just don't think I'm crazy when I tell you this ok?" Danny took a breath and looked at her. "Here's the deal. A little while ago I was killed in a car accident. Apparently it wasn't my time. Believe it or not I was greeted by the Reaper. He gave me this." He said and pulled out her picture and handed it to her. "He told me to kill you. If I did then I'd be alive again." He explained to her.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:38 pm
She looked at him in disbelife. the picture was her the day before her accident with Jeremy. She looked up at him "and I'm supposed to belive you?" she looked at the picture then back to the guy.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff