Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:26 am
Mandy chuckled lightly "you seem to be in a better mood today" she said simply. She could hear the mop swoosh back and forth untill it stopped. She listened again to hear Cole say somthing but he didn't. She traced the keys of the piano with her finger tips untill she heard till she heard his breathing. She smiled softly and played a simple scale softly."would you like to learn?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:38 am
Cole rolled his eyes. "I guess I am in a better mood." He made a face and sat down beside her on the bench. "Well I'm supposed to be doing work. But sure. I'd like to learn." He smiled and looked at her and placed his hands on the keys.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:40 am
Mandy smirked "If Allison gives you any problems, tell her to answer to me. " smiled and placed her hands properly on the keys "just try to mimic my hand movements." she played a simple major scale.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:44 am
Cole laughed. "Ooh you're frightening" He teased gently. He tried to mimic her movements only to fail miserably. He growled at the piano. "I'm no good." He frowned. Which was a bit of a lie... He could play, very well actually, a hidden talent but he wanted to get closer to Mandy and this seemed perfect.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:47 am
Mandy luaghed "well...at least I have a cane" she joked. She heard him play and chuckled lightly "it takes practise..dont freak out" she put her fingers down again. "how are you holding your hands on the keys?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:52 am
Cole laughed. "Thats true. It's pretty intimidating. You could scare guys off with that thing" He teased and eyed the cane. "Like you are..." He answered to her question. "I'm doing what you're doing its just not the same" He sighed.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:01 am
She snikered "well it hasn't scared you yet.." she smirked and played the scale again."Do you have them positioned on the right keys ..it sounded like you were playing a minor scale" she reached up to adjust her shades.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:12 am
He sighed. "Yes. I'm sure." He laughed under his breathe. He looked at her hands and how they gently floated across the keys. He grinned and then coughed gently.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:38 am
Mandy smiled softly "Okay...try again" she put her hands back on the keys and played the major scale slowley. "Just take your time...don't rush it" she said sweetly  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:40 am
Cole sighed and placed his fingers on the keys. He slowly scaled up and back down. He smirked. "Ta Da. I'm magically awesome" He laughed softly and started playing softly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:46 am
Mandy chuckled softly and nudged him with her elbow. "so you can play.." she shook ehr head "I should of known..you arent normal" she luaghed softly from the previous joke. She put her hands on the keys and played with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:05 am
Cole shrugged softly. "Yeah. Been playing for years actually." He grimaced softly. "My mothers idea. She always loved the piano." His voice was sad but he shook it off. "Nah. I'm not normal. I told you... I'm extraordinary!" He laughed and played gently, letting his hands float over to Mandy's keys in hopes she'd accidently catch hold of his hand.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:07 am
Mandy chuckled. "sorry to hear that..I love the piano" she smiled softly and continued to play.Then she accidently brushed up against his hand.She pulled away slowley "sorry.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:14 am
Cole grinned widely. "Yeah I love the piano too. Reminds me of mom." He sighed softly and let his hand rest on hers. "oops sorry" He chuckled sarcastically.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:21 am
Mandy chuckled lightly. She didn't want to pry about his mother..he seemed sad to talk about her."So what else don't I know about you?Mr.extrodinary?" she luaghed softly. "you offer jackets to strangers...call kids brats..ohh and you play piano" she chuckled softly. His hand felt warm compared to the cold keys.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff