Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Survival (NOW OPEN)
The GGE Joint Aid Linking System NEW STUFF, COME READ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:07 pm
i like the idea.... but i dont know... its nice to know people in places. But its not nice to have the feddies to know the same info, if they dont already.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:09 pm
Battlefield Reaper
Freak_090
Boogie, Armas, Sierra, and I live fairly close to each other (state wise). We've got Crash or Frenel (not sure) all the way out in Kalifornia, Ober way up north, and plate all the way in Maryland. This better be one hell of an idea, because it would take a while for everyone to meet up.
Damn, I is being in Kalifornia too...

LInk me u[p with the Kalifornia group  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:15 pm
Crash Maniac
i like the idea.... but i dont know... its nice to know people in places. But its not nice to have the feddies to know the same info, if they dont already.

This is why the idea was for individual members to share info rather than a master list publicly showing such info.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:56 pm
Quote:
I thought after the recent election people might want to look at this again.
Funny, I just had this thread come to mind this morning, and now here it is, at the top of the list.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:58 pm
Fresnel
Quote:
I thought after the recent election people might want to look at this again.
Funny, I just had this thread come to mind this morning, and now here it is, at the top of the list.

It's a sign, Fresnel.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:11 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel

How about I borrow this guy I know's firetruck from the late 50's early 60's and spray the crap out of those hippies?
And bring some Billie clubs for good measure.
User Image

Fail? How so?
I'm thinking we're the OTHER guys. Riot shields and batons, beating down the hippie herds. 3nodding

Oh lol

I wonder if the cops moved forward after the guy fell down and had the cops in the back beat the s**t out of him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Supress the dissadents.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:13 pm
I live within an hour of Crash  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:18 pm
We might need to bring this into effect for Crash, I'm pretty sure he's in the general area of one of the major fires out here.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:46 am
SBBuckner
We might need to bring this into effect for Crash, I'm pretty sure he's in the general area of one of the major fires out here.
yah that would be a good idea  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:27 pm
I'm good guys... it was close. but my mighty beard and supreme fire fighting skills allowed me to stave off the burning wall of destruction this time.

Actually... The fires came pretty close in to my area, but my house wasnt in any serious damage. If the fire dept didnt jump on it like they did, then yeah... we'd probably be sifting thru burnt pieces of a shattered apartment...

We had amazing efforts from the fire dept here. Watching half a dozen men literally running into a wall of flame to try and save buildings and such is pretty cool.

a thought thou.... through out this whole ordeal.... i didnt see ONE cop the whole time here... maybe they were busy.... i dunno... we had some looting in Sylmar, but that was short lived. They arrested 8 people on last count.

as for this Joint aid thingy... those who want my contact info can email me at the following.

Crash0Maniac@gmail.com

just let me know who you are so i dont automatically think your some weird stalker type person.  

Crash Maniac

Teh Emo Squirrel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:38 pm
Well I've kinda been here for a while... I live on that little island of the coast of new york.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:41 pm
I'll always help out a fellow gun nut in need. Add me to the map, live in Indiana here.  

war_junky 91

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:01 pm
I'm in Central Missouri, pretty much in the exact center, across.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:51 pm
I call this into effect in 9 days.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Survival (NOW OPEN)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash