Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:34 am
Matthew smiled. "MIKE LET'S GO!" He shouted over to him. Mike finished whiping down the table and stood up. Matthew kissed Amanda's hand again and helped her up. He grabbed his coffee with his free hand and let go of hers.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:37 am
She grabbed her ice coffee and followed him. The nuns would probably come looking for her..she didn't care.Its not as if they ever found her.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:48 am
Mike rolled his eye's and folled Matthew out the door. "Ah looks like you found a female vam-"

Matthew clapped his hand over Mike's mouth. "She's not.."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:30 am
When Amanda looked over at Matt he had his hand over Mike mouth. She couldn't help but luagh "what I miss?"  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:51 am
"Mike's being an idoit, he was kinda baout to call you my girlfriend.." Matthew blushed a bright crimson.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:58 am
"Oh.." she chuckled nervously and turned her head away so he didn't see her blush.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:33 am
"I- sorry you had to hear that.." Matthew looked at the door 'Band practice cancled.' "Okay so much for that plan.." he said as he kept walking. "Bye mike." He shouted as Mike departed. "UHm this way.." He pointed to an alley way and climbed up at ladder, going through the window."You coming?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:38 am
Amanda nodded but before she climbed up she had to roll here long sleeves up. As she did her pale skin glistened in the moonlight.Almost transparent. She grabbed ahold of the ladder and pulled herself up hoping nobody would walk under nieth considering she was wearing a skirt. "yes I'm coming.."  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:00 pm
Matthew sighed and when she hit half way he reached down and pulled her up. He broughter herto the edge and almost dropped her he clutched her to his chest so he wouldn't he blushed bright red and hopped over. Holding his hand sout so she could nstedie herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:25 pm
Amanda blushed red too. She steadied herself and hopped down. "t-thanks.."  

kissmel8atnight

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:14 pm
She pulled her long sleeves back down over her wrist and adjusted her scarf and legwarmers.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Matthew smiled gently as he opend the door."After you madame."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:34 pm
Amanda nodded and walked in. Though..she felt like she trusted him already..which was a wierd vibe for her..it usually took years to gain her trust.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:51 pm
Matthew smiled and danced inside after her he sat on the couch and smiled. "Care to join me?"  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:12 pm
Amanda relaxed. It wasn't like he was gonna bite her or somthing. She relaxed and smiled softly "Sure" she sat next to him and loosened her scarf ever so slightly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff